Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sachgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sahana93

Does anyone know who the writers r ? Shashi Mittal wrote the main plot but who writes everyday episodes ?? Any idea and any possible way to contact them . They really need some sanity to be driven into their nuts . Ab aur nahi bass .

I think this should be a separate post on the forum so may be the if CVS visit our forum they can read this or should be posted on Twitter as Avi and Sumeet Mittal does visit twitter frequently! Just my thought!
desigal2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just chillax ladies!
 We are just part of the audience that watches the show. May be after the beedi drama, they have realized that in this country, all that matters is stupid meaningless plots and brainless self sacrificing heroins. Because I feel like, there is TSMSP pre Teej and TSMSP Post Teej. both look like different shows altogether. but, the post teej one is may be getting more viewers? May be that is what the junta wants to watch.They don't want to see strong female lead standing up for herself, that will be too much of a shock for them. If the audience changes, the writing will also change. The makers have to fill their pockets too!
SNEHA604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal2017

Just chillax ladies!

We are just part of the audience that watches the show. May be after the beedi drama, they have realized that in this country, all that matters is stupid meaningless plots and brainless self sacrificing heroins. Because I feel like, there is TSMSP pre Teej and TSMSP Post Teej. both look like different shows altogether. but, the post teej one is may be getting more viewers? May be that is what the junta wants to watch.They don't want to see strong female lead standing up for herself, that will be too much of a shock for them. If the audience changes, the writing will also change. The makers have to fill their pockets too!

Dont forget tsmsp is in the sns slot. Think abt the majority of the audiences in that slot. 
Illogical plot in tandem with brainless planning will rule the roost.
Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Does anyone know who the writers r ? Shashi Mittal wrote the main plot but who writes everyday episodes ?? Any idea and any possible way to contact them . They really need some sanity to be driven into their nuts . Ab aur nahi bass .

Shashi Mittal
Seema Mantri
Amit Senchoudhary
Raghuveer Shekhawat
Vaishali

These are writers..i get it from wiki.Dnt know how to contact them..I also heard that many dnt like this negative track of this serial..if some change occurs its good for this show..for TRP absolutely  drama needed,, but not too much..we have to do something now for long run.we have to make this topic as seperate new post for  good ideas from other viewrs.
Sahana93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanum1

Shashi Mittal
Seema Mantri
Amit Senchoudhary
Raghuveer Shekhawat
Vaishali

These are writers..i get it from wiki.Dnt know how to contact them..I also heard that many dnt like this negative track of this serial..if some change occurs its good for this show..for TRP absolutely drama needed,, but not too much..we have to do something now for long run.we have to make this topic as seperatenew post for good ideas from other viewrs.

may be we can create a separate topic as suggested by another forum member and write our views - both good n bad and tweet these ppl or production or even avi the link .
Divyaamurali thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

may be we can create a separate topic as suggested by another forum member and write our views - both good n bad and tweet these ppl or production or even avi the link .

Hey sahana take a chill pill don't worry CVS will soon realize and they will again show positivity soon.These are all for trp aunties I guess becos kanum romance is not appealing to them they want only plotting villains and lots of drama.I accept now there is so much drama but according to latest spoiler kanak will make uma understand the meaning of love and uma will support kanak and stop Sara's becoming sevika it seems
SNEHA604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyaamurali

Hey sahana take a chill pill don't worry CVS will soon realize and they will again show positivity soon.These are all for trp aunties I guess becos kanum romance is not appealing to them they want only plotting villains and lots of drama.I accept now there is so much drama but according to latest spoiler kanak will make uma understand the meaning of love and uma will support kanak and stop Sara's becoming sevika it seems

Yes I also feel so. When they were showing intimate scenes between Uma & Kanak then the trp was not increasing but now even it is for 0.1 the trp has increased because of drama.
savithp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please share spoiler I mean the good spoiler nof the jailed spoiler
Iceblue thumbnail

Sister , what spoiler is that? Can you please share ? The latest one I saw was how now uma doesn't even trust kanak. Even more bad news.! Where is the good news?
Iceblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: SNEHA604

It was an episode all abt contriving evil plans.
Vansh will definitely save Saras from this hurdle soon. 
Thank god slowly & steadily the realization has started dawning on Uma abt how miserable Saras's life will become as a sevika. 
This Massisa by hook or crook will win as well as lose the game for her deeds.
Kanak, a pure soul falling in this web of lies.
But guys one thing I can say that Uma & Kanak are the diya and bati of this sequel so even if they are separated in the future then they will definitely thwart their circumstance to elope. The separation will never be long.
P.S. The story is progressing & thats a glimmer of hope for us.

There is so much negativity in the serial and the upcoming spoilers right now, that please don't mention one more negative thing...like Kanum separation. Please ! Even if you know something we don't please don't mention it. I might have to drop out of watching it permanently then. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜­