Sameer Naina OS series: Elements of Nature; Fifth OS; Space...pg 17

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Image result for yeh un dinon ki baat hai images

I am here with a new series of five one shots on our favourite Sameer and Naina😃
These two are so cute together that I'm not able to take my mind off them.😉😆

In this series I would take elements of nature one by one i.e fire, water, earth, air and aether(sky or akash) and present an OS taking the properties of these elements as the baseline theme in my fiction work. This would be a 5 shot series as there are 5 elements of nature😊

I hope you like the idea...your appreciation and motivation is really needed to carry on further...so please take your time out to give these a read and likes along with your valuable comments.

Thanks for being a part of this wonderful show👏🤗

Index:

Water

Earth

Air

Space

First one in my next post😊

I have sent PMs to those in my Buddy list😊
If anyone wishes to recieve PM from me in future are most welcome to let me know😊

Thanks for the read😃🤗
Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail

The first element I am taking is Fire

Image result for fire animated gif

The element of Fire is described to be both creative and destructive, its qualities are Brightness, Thinness and Motion and its mode is Active. In order to gain benefit from the energy of this element, we need to control Fire's destructive aspect. When we light a candle, we are not only calling upon the energy of Fire, we are also limiting its power. This destructive aspect should not be seen as negative, forest fires, actually help, clearing away underbrush and encouraging seeds lying dormant within the Earth to burst forth into new life.

Fire is a masculine element, its aspects being change, passion, creativity, motivation, will power, drive and sensuality. Fire is the element of authority and leadership.

The properties of Fire, Heat, Making things fruitful, Celestial light, Giving Life to all things. Its opposite the Infernal Fire are a parching heat, consuming all things and darkness, making all things barren.

Now here is the OS ...please give it a read...

Sameer went out of the Principal's office after Arjun was declared the head boy. His Nanu tried to stop him but he didn't pay any heed to his repeated name calling and came out. So frustrated he was today...the way his Mom and his Nanaji were insulted in front of everyone...he couldn't accept that. He felt as if he lost everything today...his Mom, her love ...her trust and her dream of his becoming the head-boy just vanished away. His Nanu was called to the school to receive the complaint against him...that he tried to steal the exam papers from the library. What would he think of me?...I had promised him that I would become the head-boy of the school with my hard work. Now that he came to know that I am being held responsible for leaking the exam papers ...how would I face him? He would be ashamed in front of my step father who always kept on praising his own son Rohan...I was just a loser in his eyes. Now he has got a chance to prove himself right and that too...when I haven't done anything wrong. I know me and my friends are not behind papers being leaked but just because of that girl Naina...I have become the culprit. How could she do this?' all these thoughts kept on crowding his mind and he couldn't control his anger and went out of the school on his bike.

On the other side, Naina was very upset because of whatever happened in school. What she was thinking about Sameer and what he actually is...a cheater...a thief...how could she put her father into disrespect just because of him? Sameer was wrong here and she couldn't support him...as she always has been taught to support and fight for the truth. That's why she had to tell the truth to everyone...but what about Sameer? As soon as this thought came to her mind, she had tears drop down from her eyes. She remembered his face while he was leaving the room...it was full of rage for her and his eyes were full of anger. Why did he have to do this? Is the head-boy post the end of the world for him? Why couldn't he give himself a fair chance of competing with Arjun Bhaiya...i never expected this from him. I was teaching him...if he had worked hard, he could have got close to Bhaiya. But no...he and his friends...they can only cheat others and themselves...nothing more. I shouldn't have agreed to teach him...he has insulted Vidya Devi today. I won't ever forgive him for doing this. All these thoughts were rushing through her mind and she was disappointed that her love story ended before even starting and she would never get Sameer and his love ever in life now.

She decided that she would keep away from him now and would only concentrate on studies. She has her family reputation to keep and she won't ever do anything that would spoil that. She wiped her tears and came out of the class room. Outside the school while taking her bicycle, she saw her father abusing Sameer's Nanaji for supporting his grandson who is a thief. His mother was standing behind and was very upset while his stepfather had an evil smile on his face. Nanaji was trying to settle things between them saying that nothing is proven as yet. Only having a key in his pocket doesn't prove that he stole the papers also. If he had actually done that, why would he get such less marks? But Naina's father wasn't ready to hear anything...as today according to him was a day of victory of good over evil. After lots of argument, Rakesh left from there with Arjun and Sameer's family went away feeling ashamed and depressed...especially Nanaji.

Naina had never thought that one truth of hers would turn the sequence of events so ugly. Feeling actually sorry for Sameer's grandfather and Mom, she went towards her home with tears in her eyes. At home she saw her father distributing sweets to all the members in the family in the family because Sameer had become the headboy. Although she was very sad she smiled for her brother and his success and took active part in the celebrations. Her father told everyone about what happened in the school...how Naina had revealed the truth of the key and this helped in punishing the real culprit. Her Chachaji was really proud of her as she had followed his advice. Taiji in her typical accent said... O bai...wo jo ladke us din ghar pea aye they kitaabein lautane ke liye...unhone hi Sameer ke liye chaabi churayi thi? Rakesh nodded in a yes and after discussing all that incident, everyone retreated to their respective rooms.

Sameer was standing beside his bike on an isolated place. His friends came there and asked him to forget whatever happened. He told them that he can't forget all that which happened because of Naina and her half-truth. Few days back she was teaching him and in a matter of few minutes she changed her loyalties. This was just unacceptable to him and he told them that he would definitely ask her why did she do this? He has to make her realise that everytime she can't be right and he would tell her what was the truth. His friends asked him to calm down as this won't be of any help as they don't have any proof in their support. No-one would support them and matters would get worse. He should rather go home and try to calm down his anger. They would try and find out a way to solve this matter as still the enquiry is on and final verdict is yet to be declared. Even if Arjun has been declared as the head-boy, at least they can try to clean up his image and he can be relieved of all these charges.

But he was very angry and wasn't ready to go back home. He shouted on his friends and asked them to leave from there and that he would do whatever he feels like doing...he doesn't need their advice. His friends were shocked to see this and they understood that he was definitely upto something. Both of them shared an eye contact and decided to leave from there. They talked to each other and decided to call up Sameer's grandfather and tell him about his mental state.

At Sameer's residence, Vishakha was very upset.

Vishakha: Papa aapne us Rakesh ko jawaab kyun nahi diya? Wo hume aur Sameer ko kuch bhi kahe jaa raha tha aur aap chup the.

Nanu: kya kehta beta? Jab saare saboot Sameer ke khilaaf they to main us waqt kya kehta?

Stepfather: aur waise bhi...tumhare sahibzaade se aur ummeed bhi kya ki jaa sakti hai?

Vishakha: aap bhi na...aapne dekha nahi, Sameer kitna keh raha tha ki usne chori nahi ki. Main use jaanti hu...wo chori nahi kar sakta...aur jaise wo librarian se behes kar raha tha...aaj first time maine uski aankhon me ek sachai dekhi hai.

Nanu: tum theek keh rahi ho...Sameer ko dekhkar lagta to hai ki wo sach bol raha hai...par is samay humare paas koi proof nahi hai... aise mein mujhe Sameer ki chinta ho rahi hai...wo koi galat kadam na utha le.

Stepfather: par wo janaab hain kahan? Honge kahin apne nikamme doston ke saath...

Vishakha: please ab aap use aur kuch mat kehna jab wo aayega to...main aur Papa usse baat karenge.

Stepfather: mujhe bhi usse baat karne ka koi shauk nahi hai... and he went awaw from there and Vishakha looked helplessly towards her father.

Naina was sitting in her room and still thinking about today's incidents and how her dreams had shattered in just one day...but indirectly this is good only...she is saved from going further in her one sided love...and that too for a wrong person...she thought. Just then she heard some sound of footsteps in the balcony. She goes out to see and finds Sameer there...she is shocked to see him there and asks him the reason for him being there. He tells her that he ought to talk to her and tell her that she is wrong this time and that he didn't leak the exam papers. She wasn't ready to listen to him but he grabbed her arm and took her inside the room and told her that she has to listen everything today and without telling, he won't go. If she and her father wish, they could call his Nanu or the police even.

She stood still in shock there as she was trembling with the sudden hold of Sameer on her...such was his effect on her that she couldn't move a bit even and had no other choice but to listen to him. He narrated the way his friends took the impression of the key from her house and got a duplicate key made. But when they got it to him, he refused to use it as he had promised his grandfather that he would try to become the headboy only with hardwork. He would never do anything to let him down as he was more of a friend and his only support in life. he had a point to prove to his Mom and his stepfather...but just because of her half-truth, everything was finished. His life was spoiled and he would never be able to stand on his feet in life now.  He said thanks to Naina for spoiling his life...just then her father entered there and tells him that he would rather say thanks to him when he would hand him over to the police.

Sameer: aap ko jo karna hai aap kar sakte hain but mujhe jo batana tha...maine bata diya...

Rakesh: tumhare batane se kuch nahi hota... police ke saamne sab sach nikal aata hai...tum yahin ruko main abhi police ko phone karke aata hu.

Sameer tried to leave from there but Rakesh held him and didn't let him leave. Chachaji came there and asked Naina's father to rather call his family. He is an adolescent boy and out of anger, he has done this. He shouldn't be handed over to the police like this...his future would be spoiled. Sameer tells him that they need not worry for him as their favourite Naina had already done that. He didn't need anyone else to help her out as his life was already spoiled by her. Chachaji felt bad for him and Naina and goes to call up Sameer's grandfather.

At Sameer's grandfather's house, he and Vishakha were worried for Sameer when Munna (Sameer's friend) calls and tells them that Sameer is very angry and can do anything out of rage. Both of them become worried and are about to leave to seach for him when they get a call from Chachaji and they leave for Naina's home. At her home also Rakesh insulted both of them for what Sameer did and despite being guilty, he has the courage to come there and behave in this way. Both of them especially his grandfather are ashamed of Sameer's act and ask them to forgive Sameer this time. They assure them that he won't do anything of this sort in future. Sameer tells Nanu that he shouldn't be sorry when he hasn't done anything. He hasn't stolen the papers from the library and that's what he was telling to Naina...that's all. Naina's father taunted that still he is not ready to accept his mistake and they are asking us to forgive him.

Sameer's grandfather scolds him and tells him to keep quiet. He should say sorry to all of them and come back home with them to which he refused. He is very upset to see this and he himself says sorry for his grandson's deeds to all of them and ask him to come with them there and then. Sameer's Mom holds his hand and pulls him with her to go back home. He restrains her pull and looks behind towards Naina and says " Thank you Naina... aaj tumhari wajah se meri life finish ho gayi...ab to khush ho na tum...tum topper and tumhare Arjun Bhaiya head boy... Aaj khushiyan manaao tum aur tumhari family aur thodi mithai meri taraf se bhi kha lena...thanks...thanks a lot.

All of them leave from there and Naina's father starts scolding Naina as she was the one who was teaching him against her own brother and just because of her, he had the courage to come to their home and create a scene. As usual her Chachaji was the one who came forward and supported her that she did what was right for her. she just wanted to give him a fair chance but when she saw that he was wrong...she was the one who revealed the truth and got him punished. So they all should rather be proud of her instead of scolding her. Arjun came forward and hugged his sister and patted her cheek and took her inside. Although she was happy for him but at the same time somewhere inside her heart, Sameer's words were echoing and she didn't know whether he was true or not. But his words definitely made her upset and confused, whether she got him punished for the sin he had not committed. What if he was innocent...then? She had no answer to this question and this made her more and more uncomfortable.

But right now it was better to keep quiet as the entire incident had already turned ugly and her so called love story ended today...one sided love story...she kept on crying for a long time in the night. At home, Sameer was asked by his grandfather to calm down as he would definitely conduct an in-depth enquiry into the entire matter and he should not do anything of this sort in future. Sameer was very disappointed that he worked hard but he still couldn't keep up to his expectations from him. He assured his grandfather that he wasn't wrong this time and he didn't leak the exam papers. Nanaji assured him that if he was not the culprit, he would go to any extent to prove him innocent in this matter. Sameer hugged him with tears in his eyes and went inside his room. He was very upset as no one trusted him today except his grandfather. He decided that he won't go the school till the enquiry was complete.

P.S: The OS with Fire as the baseline theme correlates with Sameer's anger...the way fire has constructive as well as destructive abilities...anger also is very much the same. If it utilised in the right direction, it can help a person go miles in the direction of his success while if it is not controlled... it can destroy everything. Just as I presented through my work of fiction...his anger and frustration lead to his family feeling ashamed in front of the school faculty and Naina's family, tears and distress for Naina and for himself...it lead to him losing his self-confidence. This can be another step in his life as he has fought for himself here as he knows he is right this time. So we can take it as a positive outcome as well for Sameer in the long run. This is how I tried to correlate the two things here.

I hope you enjoyed reading it...a good response would motivate me to complete the rest of the elements faster and any sort of criticism is welcome.

Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
"Anger is fire.It burns inside and destroys outside."
This is a very unique concept of writing story series.Could feel the raging fire within and out.There is fire of love,fire of loyalty,fire of judgements,fire of trust ,fire of proving wrong and fire of betrayal.There is no stinging sensation,its a complete destruction.But then we are hopeful.Hopeful because if fire is an element then water too is an elemnt.Will they not co-join to create a new life?new relation? Perhaps a better one ,a more sweeter one.
This fire is volcano but luckily purgatorial in nature.Fire is on both sides.In tears and in tension.In echoes and eyes.In belief and in love.
This fire is powerful but can be tamed with drops of love..That  is worth the waiting,that is worth the writing.
👏👏 Beautiful writing my dearie ❤️ The introduction part is stupendous.Do write soon.Can't wait to read more.All the best.Thanks for the pm.😃
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Concept is nice
But..
U shud have written how sameer cleans his image
Or wat mess he does in his anger..
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

"Anger is fire.It burns inside and destroys outside."

This is a very unique concept of writing story series.Could feel the raging fire within and out.There is fire of love,fire of loyalty,fire of judgements,fire of trust ,fire of proving wrong and fire of betrayal.There is no stinging sensation,its a complete destruction.But then we are hopeful.Hopeful because if fire is an element then water too is an elemnt.Will they not co-join to create a new life?new relation? Perhaps a better one ,a more sweeter one.
This fire is volcano but luckily purgatorial in nature.Fire is on both sides.In tears and in tension.In echoes and eyes.In belief and in love.
This fire is powerful but can be tamed with drops of love..That  is worth the waiting,that is worth the writing.
👏👏 Beautiful writing my dearie ❤️ The introduction part is stupendous.Do write soon.Can't wait to read more.All the best.Thanks for the pm.😃

Thanks for your awesome comment dear...He was definitely burning inside due to the fire of being punished for a sin which he didn't commit
Water has the power to calm down the burning fire and probably when I choose water as the next element, this characteristic of water would come out through my OS...Love is very important for anyone and Sameer doesn't have this precious feeling with him...so thats why he behaves in this manner😳

Thanks for liking this concept...I'll try to update soon😊
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The concept is indeed so significant to the lives of Naina and Sameer... !!!
Very nice take Manisha with the 5 elements to be shown in the stories you will present to us. .. ⭐️👏
The idea itself is so unique n purely related to the situations that Naina n Sameer are living with.. !
Liked to see how Fire can be so poignant n disturbing that this element has put Sameer all alone with the Wrold on the other side. !
Will love to see more elements as your story progresses... 
Thanks for the Prodigious effort my dear.. keep the flow going.. !

God bless.. !
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDA.ISHRAFAN

Concept is nice

But..
U shud have written how sameer cleans his image
Or wat mess he does in his anger..

Thanks for liking the concept😊
Regarding the cleaning up of his own image, that didn't go with the fire them here...probably I can think of this in a seperate OS...I'll try it out soon😊

And regarding the mess, I just tried to present the effects of his anger as in correlation with fire...which I tried to explain in the end😊

You are most welcome for the suggestions given by you and thanks for the positive criticism...I enjoyed reading and replying to you😊
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

The concept is indeed so significant to the lives of Naina and Sameer... !!!

Very nice take Manisha with the 5 elements to be shown in the stories you will present to us. .. ⭐️👏
The idea itself is so unique n purely related to the situations that Naina n Sameer are living with.. !
Liked to see how Fire can be so poignant n disturbing that this element has put Sameer all alone with the Wrold on the other side. !
Will love to see more elements as your story progresses... 
Thanks for the Prodigious effort my dear.. keep the flow going.. !

God bless.. !

I'm glad you liked the concept😊
Yes his anger and frustration this time has isolated him from everyone...even his grandfather who is more of a friend to him...he is also not able to pacify him presently😳

I hope I'll be able to keep up to your expectations in future as well😊

Thanks for reading and commenting Bro🤗 
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First of all congrats on ur new OS series 👍🏼concept is superbbb ❤️first series is amazinggg 😳but if possible do give pic update in ur every FF ❤️can't wait for the next series thanks for the PM 😊
archanauu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept and very well written.
good job dear.