Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
How far is new year away in this story please. The paper work still has to be done isn't it??So I guess we hold our horses tight for now!!!
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
"How about you and I go to wherever after I return?"

"Umm.. no... I need to let go... I struggle... God knows... I try" her eyes filled up

I always have had a soft corner for Mandira. She is being a usual MIL prodding her son/DIL. But she really lives her life around Ashvin and Leela. She knows that she has to redefine her role and reset her expectations. She will struggle thru the transition but her lovely son Ashvin will handhold her.

Vani, SriV - who have older kids probably understand this psych much better
jaschick thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

How far is new year away in this story please. The paper work still has to be done isn't it??So I guess we hold our horses tight for now!!!

Really in Nisha's mind to extend or constrict that timeline 😆
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's not clear that how far is the new year...
I know we have to hold our horses but wht to do these horses are not taking any command..
😉
moonwearer thumbnail

Sri , shelling is all interrelated. Another One begins when one pauses . If and when Ashvin gives his shelling peas from the pod a pause then Trisha can go beachcombing for a different kind of shelling. 😊

LOL
moonwearer thumbnail
Suria I'm transitioning to a new phase you know...I hope I can be a cool feminine version of the patriarch I so love .  Yes as Kalpana letting go is a tough phase I think I began when my lad turned a teen. As you see my signature line is about letting go😉
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Nisha now they need to go to shopping to buy some lacy stuff , some swimwear some dresses, sarong etc etc which they will need there
😊
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Looks like there will be no update today
😭
jaschick thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Looks like there will be no update today
😭

Do we get an early one Nisha   ðŸ˜³
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Make & Feed

"I am going out of the country for the first time" she whispered teary eyed to her Aanu
He was moved by it also

"Ahemmm... umm.." he struggled to speak  "Is he a good man Trishu?"

"Very" was all she could say

"Then how can he hatch such a devious plot?"

"I dont know Aanu" she mumbled

"Your brother is saying he was a very gracious host. He said his sister is like a doll" Aanu was amused

"She is, she is very naughty, but they love each other"

"I want to hear good things... I am afraid for you. I am afraid there could be some big secret lurking somewhere. Thats why everything seems so great"

She whimpered

"I hope not... I love him deeply Aanu" she said boldly

"Um" Aanu wasnt ready to hear that

"He always stops by to say Bye every morning before work. He always laughs. Never angry"

"That is worrisome, everyone should show all emotions"

"I dont know... I am not used to yelling. You never yelled at me... I wud be very afraid" she said softly

"Rao said he has to be a good man because I have not hurt anybody" Aanu cried

"I do too..." she agreed nodding vigorously

"Then why is Sanchet gone? I scolded him for serving liqor. It caused the boys to misbehave with that young bride" Aanu gasped for air

"I dont know Aanu" she begged

"I sometimes see him standing at the gate at night... when I am dozing"

Her heart skipped multiple beats as she imagined something horrific having happened to Sanchet and his spirit roaming Ullal unchained

"Dont say that... its just your imagination. Wherever he is he is fine... Angry but fine" she nodded

"Paresh is so thin. Not married... none of my kids are... umm..." he arrested the word "happy"

"I am very happy Aanu... I began by trying to help you out. Destiny brought this amazing man to my life" she smiled through tears

"Marriage means pomp and show, drums and horns, laughing and singing" he said slowly

"No it is what I feel now" she said quietly

"Paresh says you are unable to communicate much since they all talk in Hindi" he was sad

"Yes... but Ashwinnn talks English and his mother does too.. and sister and grandpa"

"His mother helps you?"

"She is like a mother in law"

He burst out laughing suddenly

"Looks like you dont like her. I think you have the feelings of a young bride" he said spontaneously

For the first time she blushed at the word... she hadnt expected Mandira to cause her to feel that way

"Umm.. she always tells me how better to do something" she said softly

"Yes... yes I know. Vijaya will say something about my mother" he relaxed a bit

"What will you do?"

"I will comfort her and listen and nod" he smiled fondly

"And?"

"what is there? Thats it... we in olden days did not buy flowers and big card and all" he smiled

"So bad" she teased her father

"Vijaya will make some sweet with coconut when she is upset and then I will feed her a bite" he said sheepishly

"AWWW Aanooo" she giggled as she sniffled

"Younger people means everything is drama" he laughed

"He never gets angry, so I dont know if I will make coconut laddoo"

"Making is not enough, he must feed you" said the wise old man