Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awe!!!Innocence thy name is Trisha!
She is a cutie. Bechara Ashwin is all charged up making the honeymoon plans and biwi is looking forward to collecting sea shells. πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ. Hey Nisha waiting for the honeymoon to begin.
Heylo amigas!!! Caught up on last 3 updates in one go.Bahut dino ke baad is story main updates ki bahar aayi hai. πŸ˜ƒ
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for Double dose Nisha.
Trisha, do you really think Shells would be on your mind when you go with Ashwin?

I don't think so. Both are equally ito it i think. Ashwin is being vocal in front of everyone. I am sure Trisha doesn't mind it. And this time Leela called for EUUU. 
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arm wrestling with sister, tongue wrestling with wifey and word wrestling with Dadu !! Ashvin sure does have his plate full...and seems none the worse !!
I was in fact speculating about Trisha's pp status, but all clear now with papers in Ashvin's hands. Great going and hope the honeymoon details are written in great details πŸ˜³ ( !! ) without our standard guest at all airports...Mr. Jaydev ...or hopefully it is only the Mangalore airport !

Line of the day ....I need to let go...i struggle...God knows...I try !! 
struck a chord in me as a mother !! Mandira dear, I feel for you, but life does go on and children like to fight their own battles and win their own wars
Errantnomad thumbnail
The relationship between a mother and son does usually undergo transition after he gets married and that's how it needs to be as well for a healthy married life as the mama's boy embraces vulnerability of a different kind with his wife but the mother son relationship doesn't end, it's just a different one they inhabit .Ashvin is keeping it healthy by standing up for his wife and yet reassure his mom amidst her emotional blackmails. Mandira realizes that thankfully. The battle is in the mind and what's life without a challenging combat on a personal level but I do get the feeling that Trisha could be more inclusive of her mother in law. Did Trisha not question her sister in law over the pottery class drive faces?? Did she not ask Lee why did she disappoint her brother? Lee calls her bhabhi tdy. Doesn't that make Trisha happy and included. It is okay to Argue with your mother in law as well and not keep her out as a diplomatic way out. Argue with her as if she is your mother but also love your mother in law the same way as you would love your mother. End of the day every relationship stands validated if relations are inclusive.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Ashvin has been Mandira's core vulnerability. As they transition to inhabit a new mother son dynamic one can we give Mandira an excellent new year's celeb . Also Ashvin and Trish are just FaceTime distance away from the privacy of their Samui villa. BTW Nisha, one Kostin please ...why is he booking a a two bedroom thingy with pool !! πŸ˜ƒ isnt it one too many... it's def one EXTRA for his noble intentions of devoted allegiance to his planned porvai nodigal with his wifey πŸ˜†   πŸ˜³
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Ashvin has been Mandira's core vulnerability. As they transition to inhabit a new mother son dynamic one can we give Mandira an excellent new year's celeb . Also Ashvin and Trish are just FaceTime distance away from the privacy of their Samui villa. BTW Nisha, one Kostin please ...why is he booking a a two bedroom thingy with pool !! πŸ˜ƒ isnt it one too many... it's def one EXTRA for his noble intentions of devoted allegiance to his planned porvai nodigal with his wifey πŸ˜†   πŸ˜³

My mind voice athuvae thaan - yen two bedroom !Edited by jaschick - 6 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Warm updates. Will Dadu have a Bangalore Bash for the Narangs to welcome the new bride on the 5th? Hope the Narangs are better than th e ChaCha and Chachi 420 we have receiving II.
Seashells she hopes to gather , I'm sure the wave would through up several in all the varied hues alluring and enticing.
Will Ashvin let her gather her shells or keep her imprisoned like our R&B?
Will Ashvin take her surfing?
Bring on the details of every grain of sand, every shell they gather every wave that comes by. We are eagerly waiting.

Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaschick

My mind voice athuvae thaan - yen two bedroom !

Poonai kaga irukkumo?!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ( the second one for the cat???!!!) πŸ˜†
Errantnomad thumbnail
Sri , shelling is all interrelated. Another One begins when one pauses . If and when Ashvin gives his shelling peas from the pod a pause then Trisha can go beachcombing for a different kind of shelling. 😊
KM03 thumbnail
Koh Samui didn't know about this place until now and now I do (Google)😊in fact  Ullal too. I haven't visited Delhi, but I know about many places after reading SOSY same with the places like Paris and Venice. I hope one day I visit all these places

Nisha big thanks to you reading your lovely stories I have gained so much knowledge about many things.

Mandira's reaction expected.

I was hoping I can have all your chachas and chachis over and do a big Bangalore event" I like her idea, then Trisha can meet the Narang family members, as Ashvin said she should plan that after they return.

Now eagerly waiting to read about their vacation.