Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I don't have a Mac so maybe someone who does can shed some light on this.

Hrithik mentioned that he has only  one email address which he has used his entire life, and if I heard him correctly it's a domain called @imac.com. Is that even real? ðŸ˜† Once again, I do not have a Mac, but this sounds unheard of. 

It's mac.com
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Where were the Bollywood stalwarts like Farhan Akhtar, KJo eyc when Ash and Vivek accused Salman of stalking them and abusing them. At that time one could hear a deafening silence from the industry. It's only now when The supposed victim is a male and one of their own ilk everybody is coming out from the woodworks with their support. Yes I feel Kangana is in the wrong here and looks like she did stalk HR which puts her in the wrong. They may or may not have had a one night stand but it does not justify her behaviour.
Having said that the industry doesn't have the right to defend HR because it stinks. They never raise their voice when powerful male stars /producers/directors abuse female stars and others . So to Farhan Akhtar and co ,please shut up. We will believe you once we see you penning open letters to perpetrators both insiders and outsiders alike. Raveena is right, where was the outrage when an Ajay Devgan bragged in a magazine that he would knock out a female because she said something about him
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mysterious_rain

people talk about hrithik and his family's harassment.. what about personal mails apparently being labeled as sent from kangana and her nude body being shown all over the news channels and titling her as mentally insane without diagnosis? That is not harassment? does only hrithik's family feel hurt, does kangana's family not have feelings, do they not get hurt seeing their daughter and sister being treated like this by a huge industry and the male superstar's supporters?

how can you say the nudes were leaked by HR?

this is a dirty business where to prove oneself right..one goes to any extremes..for all we may know..the nudes very well could have been leaked by kangana and her lawyer..he has done similar stuff with a past client too

so lets not say how HR harassed her coz who leaked nudes is yet unknown and not proved..

so how should one treat rangoli? HR despite all the public abuses from her did not utter a single word against her..despite her even going to the extent of mocking his brain surgery..calling.him uncle..even bringing his children..they have still not said anything about her..the way she has been about anyone and everyone against kangana..so.how is that even harassing?