Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Prakrutibhat

OMG!!!!! Too beautiful...I am so excited to read this second season...great going and keep writing.

Hey! 
Good to see u back...
Thanks a lot...
Glad u like it...
Keep reading!😳
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: fym23

Thank you for starting this season 2, nice start, will wait for next part

Thanks a lot dear...
Glad to see older members of the forum back! 
I'm so glad u like it...
Keep reading! πŸ˜³
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: manaalkhan

Hey Riya..!

Gosh..! One second.! before starting, "Can i just kiss you plz.."πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You are Aammmaaazinggg..!πŸ‘πŸ‘
I just loved this new story of yours.!😳
My my is Kabir the devilish angry man. He is too rude yrr.. huh but i love this hottie in all avtars.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Poor Ananya baby how sad she is for what happened 6 months back.πŸ˜•
But now let destiny & of course you play with this forced couple's life !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Waiting eagerly for their actual story to start.!
Precap is so heartbreaking..πŸ₯Ί
But but..! I love you yarr..! My great writer.!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Continue sooon pleeease.!

Heyyy Manaal!!! 

Haha...u can kiss me u know!πŸ˜›
I know I'm amazing just like Kabir!😎 ( I'm obviously joking!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

Don't worry destiny aur main dono Kabir aur Ananya ko juda mahi hone denge...jaise CVs karte the

I so so so loveee your comments! 
They are truly inspiring!I promise to never stop updating if u promise to never stop these amazingly long & intresting comments...pretty pleaseee!

Please keep readinggg!πŸ€—

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Chapter 2: 

~~~~~~~~~6 Months ago~~~~~~~~~

Ananya's hostel room: 

A: yaar! Mujhe nahi part lena play mein ab! Tumlog toh ho hi nahi...sabke sab saath hi jaa rahe ho...

Ri: yaar Anu kya karsakte hai? Achanak hum sabki maao ko humaari madat ki zaroorat hai...

A: hmmm...
Ananya sulked like a baby...

Ro: oye...Ronnie wrapped an arm around his best friend...
Ro: arrey hum na sahi...tu toh part le le...unn bachchon ke liye humlog chahkar bhi kuch kar nahi paa rahe...tu toh karde...hum sabki taraf se...

Dekh meri maa bimaar hai...Sunny ki mummy use apne saath Amritsar lejaakar hi maanengi...aur Richa ki maa urgently bahar gayi hsi kuch dino ke liye...toh uski behen ka khayal rakhne ke liye Richa jaa rahi hai...ghar par akeli kaise rahegi uski choti behen...isliye...arrey par Trisha toh hai na!!! 

A: hmm...lekin...I'll miss u guys...

T: awww Anu main hoon na baby! Hum maza karenge! 
A: tu rehne de! Tera maza matlab tu mujhe make up mein dubo hi degi! 
Ananya exclaimed making the others laugh...

S: oye mata! Tu udaas mat ho yaar main na tere liye Amritsar se achaar lekar aaungaa! Aloo ke garma garm paratho ke saath tu aur main...

A: zaroor zaroor Sunny ji! Aap toh mujhe gubbara banaakar chodenge kyu?
She asked teasingly & Sunny grinned mischievously at her...

A: ok...bye guys...
Ananya hugged each one of them good bye...sadly...

A while later...

Panditji & Kabir were walking through the corridors discussing the upcoming programme...
P: Kabir...ye le play ki script...
Panditji handed Kabir a few few sheets stapled together...

They entered the rehearsal hall for the practice...
Everyone had gathered there & the director began to explain the backdrop of the story & the scenes...

D: humaare play ka hero ek bohot ameer khaandaan ka eklauta ladka hai...aur heroine bohot hi gareeb ghar se hai...

Just then Kabir gets a call & the infuriated director screams...
D: kis gadhe ka phone baj raha hai rehersal ke waqt! 
He shouted...and before anyone could reply Ananya marched up to him...

A: oh hullo! 
Ananya growled...grabbing the director by his collar...
A: gadha kisko bola? Dobaara Kabir ko gadha kaha na toh tujhe sachmuch ka gadha bana dungi! Aur ek minute...ladki gareeb kyu? Ladka kyu nahi? Tumlogo ne hum ladkiyon ko kam samajh rakha hai na...but don't worry hum prove karengi ki hum tum mardo se zyaada laayak aur deserving hoti hai...

Panditji shook his head with a fond smile & Kabir looked on with his usual unreadable expressions...

D: o..ok..m..madam...aap...ameer aur...l..ladka gareeb...
He stuttered fearfully...
At this Ananya fumed more...
A: teri toh! Tu Kabir sir ko gareeb banaayega! Tujhe pata hai how hard working & focused he is...he's a self made man at such a young age...
Pata hai jab tu  junior artist ka kaam dhoondhne ke liye maara maara phirta hoga he was all over events recieving excellence awards samjhe! 

P: that's Ananya Kashyap for u...jo kuch bhi seh sakti hai...sivaay Kabir Sharma ki beizzati aur ladkiyon ko kam samajhne waale log...

Kabir raised an eyebrow...
This girl seemed really different to him...
Tomorrow was going to be interesting...he mused...

Next day...

It was the day of the play...
The stage had been set up & everything had been arranged...

The children & representatives of the orphanage too were present...

Kabir sat with a smirk on the altar...he was the most handsome groom ever...looking absolutely dashing in the cream coloured kurta he wore...and of course the intricate brooch only enhanced his looks...

The first few scenes of the play went pretty well & finally it was time for the Wedding scene...
The person playing the priest had already begin & Kabir was waiting for his bride...

He was absolutely mesmerised as Ananya stepped into the hall...walking towards him with dainty steps...
As much as he tried he failed to stop himself from admitting that she was indeed very beautiful...

Ananya looked like a divine nymph in the beautiful red bridal lehenga she had worn...it had heavy yet intricate embroidery all over & was obviously heavy...
Her jewellery was nothing compared to her golden glowing skin...

Her smile...those beautiful cheeks...eyes lips...
Kabir shook his head to clear his thoughts...embarrassed...

Pa: sarva pratham var mala ki rasm hogi! 

Trisha walked to Ananya with the varmala & another student did it for Kabir...

T: haaayeee Anuuu you're sooo lucky yyy! 
She said dreamily...

A: Shut up yaarr!!!
Ananya hissed making Trisha sulk...

With trembling hands and red burning  cheeks Ananya slowly took the garland towards Kabir who smiled ever so charmingly & lowevered his head...for her to garland him...
This gesture only added on to her blush...

Her fingertips felt electrified as they brushed against the warm skin of his neck as she garlanded him...shyly...

Kabir too garlanded Ananya...taking his own sweet time...unknowingly torturing her senses...

The audience hooted & cheered loudly yet again...

With that...Ananya settled down besides her hero shyly...
Even though it was only a play...she was feeling incredibly shy...
Both continued to steal secret glances of each other...checking out each other...

The rituals continued...
Soon it was time for Kanyadaan & Panditji was playing the heroine's father...hence he performed it...

Kabir & Ananya's eyes bore into each other as Panditji placed  Ananya's hand in Kabir's...Ananya shivered at the touch...

Pa: Kanyadaan sammpann hua...ab var vadhu phero ke liye khade hojaiyye...

Throughout the phere Trisha kept giving Ananya teasing looks making her glare at her...
KaYa took the seven holy vows together...not knowing that they would have to actually fullfill them...

Ananya blushed a deep scarlet as Kabir's calloused fingers gently brushed against her neck as he made her wear the mangalsutra as instructed by the priest...

Lost for a moment...Kabir gazed into those beautiful hazel doe shaped orbs as he lifted Ananya's maang teeka & filled her hair parting with vermillion...
Ananya closed her eyes at the feel...
It was all feeling so so so real!...

There was a smirk on Kabir's face and shy smile on Ananya's face as the rituals were finally completed...

The audience cheered...

The pandit raised a hand in appreciation & proclaimed...
Pa: ye vivaah sampann hua...aaj se aap dono janm janmaantar ke liye pati patni hai...ab yajmaan...kripya hume humaari dakshina pradaan kare...hume aur jagah bhi jaana hai...kai vivaah karane hai...
The pandit spoke...

At this everyone was confused...
P: ye toh script mein nahi hai...
Panditji muttered in the backstage area...

However knowing that inspite of the play going on...he needed to intervene Panditji walked on the stage towards the mandap...

P: umm..ye aap kya kehrahe hai...ye play ka dialogue nahi hai...
Pa: kitni yajmaan...vivaah sampann kaarene ki dakishna toh hume milni chahiye...
The pandit insisted...

P: shaadi? Kya baat kar rahe hai panditji...ye nakli shaadi hai...play chal raha hai...
Panditji explained...

Pa: parihaas na kare...ye vivaah bilkul asli hai...saare ved mantre poorn roop se padhe hai humne...ye shaadi hochuki hai...
The pandit informed the shocked crowd...

Kabir looked furious however Ananya was expressionless...
P: lekin panditji...saare mantra nahi padhne the...ye asli shaadi nahi thi...

Pa: vo jo bhi ho yajmaan...vivaah toh sampann hua...aur ye dono ab pati patni hai...

K: ek minute! 
Kabir stood up...angrily yanking the varmala off his neck...
K: mujhe koi shaadi vaadi nahi karni kisise...aur ye meri patni nahi hai...na main inka pati hoon...
Kabir said firmly...

K: arrey mazaak hai kya! Dekhite inhe...she's really young...college ke final year ke exams tak doye nahi hai...aur shaadi?

Ananya felt wetness on her cheeks & she knew wasn't able to hold back her tears...
She glanced tearfully at her mangalsutra...

Her lips quivered as sobs forced their way out of them at the sight of the sindoor from her hair parting on her fingers...

She felt Panditji'sassuring hand on her shoulder & she higged him tight...bursting into sobs...stunned at what just happened to her happy life..

K: iss shaadi ka mere liye koi matlab nahi hai! This is nonsense! 
Kabir growled...throwing off the gathbandhan cloth & storming out of the hall...leaving behind his crying bride...

P: ek minute...
Panditji gently transfered the sobbing Ananya into Trisha's arms...who too was shaken...and ran out behind Kabir...

~~~~~~~ 6 Months~~~~~~~

Khalid's cabin...

Kh: phew! 
Khalid sighed...wiping away his sweat that came inspite of the AC blasting in his cabin...
It could be such a job to interview young aspirants! 

Mal: thak gaye?
Malvika gave him a look as she trotted into his cabin in her hugh oencil heels...dressed ever so formally...

Mal: toh..? Mile interns?
She asked...curling her nail painted finger around a dark lock of her hair...

Kh: all except a Crime Reporter...u know most of them...they don't have it in them...I'm looking for the one with the thing! 
Khalid gushed...

Malvika rolled her eyes...
Mal: well then...god help u...papa wanted to know about it all...so I asked...

Kh: hmm...
Khalid looked in deep thought as he fidgeted with his manicured nails...

Kh: not many aspire to work here in KKN...we're lucky we got Kabir...within a week of him joining us KKN 28 th position se number 14  bangaya hai...khair...

A: excuse me sir...may I come in?
They heard a chirpy, sweet voice...

A bored Malvika & still thoughtful Khalid turned towards the door...
It was a pretty little girl with long brown curls & hazel coloured doe shaped eyes...
She wore a tight fitting jeans...a light blue spaghetti top & a foral scarf...

Kh: umm...hello? Mujhe aisa kyu lagta hai jaise maine aapko kahi dekha hai?
Khalid scratched his chin...
Malvika rolled her eyes again...

Kh: oh yesss!!! 
Khalid suddenly exclaimed & Ananya jumped...
Kh: sorry! 
Khalid smiled apologetically...

A: umm..its ok...
Ananya said sweetly...her cheeks naturally pink & blushed up...

Kh: oh my god!!!!! Malvika do u know who that is!!!! 
She's the topper of Delhi!!! She's topped the journalism entrance exam she gave!!!! Isn't that amazing!!!!!!
He gushed excitedly...

Mal: whatever...
Ananya pouted at the rude woman who scoffed at her...
Kh: are u here for...

A: the job of a crime reporter...
Ananya completed him with a nervous smile...

Kh: ohh goodness! Really! You get the job...start tomorrow & salary...how much...

A: um..excuse me sir...main ye job sirf tab accept karungi jab aap baaki aspirants ki tarah mera interview lenge...please...otherwise I'm sorry..
Ananya began to leave when Khalid eagerly stopped her...

Kh: self righteous!! You remind me of our Editor-in-cheif! I'm sure you know him?
Ananya stiffened at the name...
Of course I know him he's my husband...
Her mind wanted to answer but she kept quiet...

With that Khalid began her interview...growing impressed each second as her answers continued to be well thought & logical...
Kh: thats it darling! You're are new crime reporter now! You'll hoin tomorrow...won't u sweetheart?
Khalid cooed & Ananya nodded..

Kh: we'll just have to discuss your salary & contract...but before that I need u to meet somebody...

A: sure sir...
Ananya said humbly...

Kabir was heading upstairs towards the canteen for a quick coffee to soothe his throbbing head which was a result of bearing Manav's annoying sarcasm filled talks...

Meanwhile Khalid & Ananya followed by Malvika too were coming downstairs...
Khalid could barely stop smiling as they walked towards Kabir's cabin...

B: oh ji ek minute ji ek minute! 
They stopped short hearing a high pitched excited voice...
Ananya saw a happy looking woman dressed in a scarf & long skirt gazing excitedly at her...

B: aap toh Ananyaji ho naa!!!!! 
She gasped...
B: oh ji maine na aapki photo akbaar mein dekhi thi!!!!! Aap top ranker ho na!!! Haaye aapse milke bada achcha laga ji! 
She squealed & Ananya smiled...

A: umm..thank you so much...aapko milkar mujhe bhi bohit achcha laga...vaisa aapka naam...?

B: oh ji...Baby! Baby Malhotra! Pyaar se na sab mainnu baby kehte hai...

Ananya smiled...
A: aur normally?
At this Baby laughed...
B: naam hi Baby hai mera...bachpan se! 

A: achcha achcha...beta Sunny tera naya shikaar aagaya! 
Ananya giggled softly to herself...

Baby was too excited to see Ananya...
She quickly caught hold of her hand & exclaimed...
B: Ananya ji hum na best waale friends banemge dekhna! Aap chalo na...main aapko sabse milvaati hoon...meri bhi aaj subah hi naukri lagi hai...as weather reporter...par main toh sabse mil chuki ab aap chaliye...

With that...without giving Ananya a chance to utter a word Baby pulled her...
Ananya gasped at its suddenness before she realised that Baby's hold had somehow slipped off her hand & due to her unpreparedness she was about to fall...

But instead of the hard ground she crashed into into a rock solid, firm chest...
Her arms went around the waist of her saviour...grabbing his blazer tightly...

Kabir found a petite brunette in his embrace out of nowhere...
Before he could comprehend anything, he was being tantalised with the strong yet sweetly mystifying fragrance of fresh strawberries...

Soft golden brown curls caressed the sides of his face...and soft breadths drummed against his chest...it all felt so familiar...so homely to him...

Ananya ignored the mesmerising masculine cologne of her saviour that was oddly familiar & whipped out her head from his chest...where it was buried...

A: chodiye mujhe! 
Ananya pushed against Kabir's firm hold on her...bot showing her shock on seeing him...even though this meeting was known to happen...
If Kabir was stunned he hid it well with his deadly smirk & loosened his hold on Ananya's waist...

A: aajkal ke mard...
Ananya muttered but Kabir was sharp enough to catch it...
K: excuse me?
He raised an eyebrow...

A: sir main keh rahi thi aajkal ke mard bade lafenge aur ghatiya type ke hogaye hai...aurto ki izzat hi nahi karte aapki tarah...ladki ki marzi ya na marzi se koi matlab nahi unhe...bas faisla sunana hota hai...

Sab aapki tarah kaha hote hai...aap toh aurto ki kitni izzat karte hai...aur har maamle mein ye jaanne ki koshish karte hai ki vo kya chahti hai...haina?

Kabir smiled on the outside...
But he was the only one to sense her sarcasm...but he chose to ignore it...
These money minded girls & their new tricks!!!! 
She would act all pure & righteous to get him to accept her...and then lead a life of luxury with his hard earned money! 

But that was NOT happening...this Ananya Kashyap certainly didn't know who she was trying to mess with...

Ananya on the other hand glared hard at Kabir...
So this was her hero? A man who had a misconception about the whole woman kind & chose to ignore everyone & only believe what he thought was true! 

She didn't care if he accepted her as his wife or not but the feminist within her couldn't tolerate the cold shoulder he was giving her...as if it was all her fault! 

But if he was Kabir Sharma...she was Ananya Sudhir Kashyap who never gave up hope...& she hoped to clear his misconception soon...

KaYa's thoughts were broken by Khalid's voice...
Kh: so...have u guys met?
He asked inquisitively...

K: of course...
This time Kabir spoke up...
K: We did a charity event together Khalid...and I must say ki Ms Kashyap is quite a kind soul...paiso ka inke lite koi mol nahi hai...she did everything solely for charity...

We should be proud ki itni achchi ladki humaare yaha Crime reporter hai ab...isn't it?

Kh: of course...of course...well...excuse me...I have a conference call to attend...Ananya main tumhe Kabir se milaane aaya tha...ok..good luck! 

Khalid said as he excused himself upstairs to his cabin...

Giving a look to each other Kabir & Ananya too parted ways & Malvika happily strutted behind Kabir...

Meanwhile from the corner a man had been watching them...
A sly smirk played on his lips...
M: damn she's hott!!!! 
He thought...seeing Ananya happily giggling with Baby as they hugged...

M: sorry Malvika baby...par ab hum ayr tum sirf tabtak saath hai jabtak main Editor-in-cheif nahi ban jaata...uske baad toh main aur ye khubsoorat pari...Ananya! Tumhaari humaari kahani mein koi zaroorat nahi hai! Sorry! 
He grinned to himself...

Just then the man...Manav Gupta...recieved a call...
M: bolo...
He spoke...his eyes still glued to Ananya's face...as she giggled at some lame joke Baby cracked...

Pa: ka bataaye Manav bhaiyya!!!! Ka khoob band bajaaye hai aap oo Kabir Sarma ka!!!!...Oo aya toh play ka dulha bankar par nikla kisi ka pati bankar...

Manav smirked...
M: jaante hai...aur bataiyye Pandeyji...kya khabar hai?

Pa: arrey Manav bhaiyya khabar ee hai ki Kabir Sarma aur uski dulhan alag alag hi rehte hai! 
Kabir Sarma ne use patni maanne se hi mana kar diya...

Kya chaal chale hai aap...oo pandit ko paise khilaakar usse nakli ki jagah asli ved mantra padhva liye...aur dono ka byaah karwa diya...waahhh! 

Manav gave an evil look...
M: kya kare Pandeyji! Ab vo kambaqt meri kursi par dera jamaaye jo baitha hai!!!!bas uss bichaari ladki ko bhi iss sabmein qurbaani deni padi...par koi baat nahi...

Kyunki ye khabar jab bahar aagayi ki Kabir Sharma ne college ki ek student se shaadi karke phir use apnaane se mana kardiya toh uski Editor-in-cheif ki kursi chinn hi jaayegi...aur mujhe milegi...

Poori delhi joote maaregi use...phir vo jaane aur uski biwi!!!! Phir main jeeunga chain se...apni Editor-in-cheif ki kursi ke saath aur...meri Ananya ke saath!!!! Oh how intelligent am I! 

Pa: bhaiyya bohote intelligent hai aap! Itna toh pata karwa liya humne ki Kabir Sarma akela hi rehta hsi abhbhi...par oo ladki kon hai...ee nahi pata humko...

M: koi baat nahi Pandeyji...uss ladki ka pata chal hi jaayega...par philhaal Kabir Sharma ki izzat aur kursi chinne se koi nahi rok sakta! 

He laughed evilly...

Kabir's cabin...

Kabir sighed when Malvika finally left him alone...
He heard someone enter the cabin & looked up to see it was Ananya...

K: aap aksar aise hi ghus aati hai?
He asked with a raised eyebrow...

Ananya rolled her eyes...
A: dekhiye...main aapse sirf itna kehne aayi hoon ki jaise aap mujhe aoni patni nahi maante...vaise hi main aapko apna pati bahi maanti...khaaskar aap jaisi soch waale insaan ko jo samajhta hai ki vo kabhi galat nahi hosakta...

K: really? Tumhaare jaise ladkiyaan bohot dekhi hai manie Ms Ananya Kashyap...acting achchi karleti ho...

A:  ek baat yaad rakhiye sir...aapko aaj jo sochna hai sochiye...mujhe gaaliyaan dijiye par ek din jab aapko pata chalega ki aapne mujhe bohot galat samjha hai...aap pachtaaenge par tabtak bohot der ho chuki hogi...

Kabir scoffed...
K: oh c'mon! Tum yahi kyu aayi ho? Don't tell me naukri ke liye...tell me how much do want? 

A: excuse me?

Kabir smirked arrogantly...
K: itni bholi toh aap nahi hai Ms Kashyap...

Ananya gave a smile hearing him...
A: koi baat nahi sir...main waada karti hoon ki ek din aapka asliyat se saamna zaroor karwaaungi...but till then...

She fished out something from her bag & grabbed Kabir's hand...thrusting the mangalsutra in his palm...
A: aap sirf mere senior hai aur main aapki junior that's it...
She said venomously...

Kabir carelessly dropped the mangalsutra on his desk & got immersed in his laptop again...

Just then Khalid entered the cabin...
Kh: uh...hi Kabir...hey Ananya darling!...ye kuch  files hai jinpar tumhaari sign hona important hai...toh tum padhlo and sign them when u can...yeah?

K: sure...
Kabir didn't even look up...and Khalid could sense the tension in the room...

Kh: umm...is everything ok?
He asked...confused...

A: uh..j..ji..ji...everything's fine...main toh sir se kuch baat karna chahti thi isliye aayi thi...
Ananya said with a small smile...

Khalid nodded...smiling contendedly...
Kh: alright then...I'll leave u guys alone...in case Kabir u need to interview her further...
Khalid left after saying this...

Ananya stood obidiently by Kabir's desk waiting for him to look up from the laptop he was typing on...
Kabir's head snapped up suddenly at her...
K: u may leave...
He told her harshly & almost jumped at the coldness & venom in his voice...

A: y..yes sir...
She scampered back towards the door of the cabin when Kabir's phone began to ring...
She saw a big & warm smile spread out across his previously cold & indifferent face...

K: hi baby...
She heard him coo & instantly something peirced her delicate heart...
Who was he calling baby so sweetly? His girlfriend? 
She knew he didn't have a wife...actually he did...her! But it was as good as not having one as he refused to accept her as his wife...
Even dhe wasn't coming to terms with this marriage...she understood that just like she couldn't simply accept him as her husband one fine day...he too couldn't...

Morover he would choose a high society rich lass for himself...why her...a young striving journalist who was having her first day at her first job...

Her thoughts were broken by Kabir's loving voice...
K: I love u too baby...and I miss u...

A lone tear rolled of her eye & she rushed out unable to bear it...
Even though both didn't regard each other as husband-wife...yet tge thought of Kabir wooing another woman made Ananya's heart go up in flames...making her enraged on her own self for feeling so...

A: he's free...he can do whatever he wants...who am I to stop him...mera koi hak nahi hai unpar..
Ananya thought painfully to herself & rushed out to her cubicle...

Meanwhile...
Kabir was still on the phone...
K: I'm sorry...aapko pata hai na main aapse milne kyu nahi aasakta...
Kabir sighed sadly...

On the other side...
In a lounge area of some institution a small figure was curled up on a chair near the telephone...
It was a little cute boy...of about 6-7 years...his cute brown bangs fell on his big brown eyes...his lower lip quivered & curled it over his upper lip...
Big fat tears rolled down his chubby cheeks...

B: yaha par...koi...mujhe love nahi karta...mum..mumma ne bola ki pa...pa ko offish jaana hai..ishiliye vo...vo..dono...vo mujhe milne nahi aayenge...sabke mumma papa unko vo weekend par ghar lejaayenge...aur main akela rahunga idhar...mujhe nahi rehna iss hostel mein...mujhe aapke paas aana hai...

The boy sobbed over the phone...

Kabir felt something within him...he spoke in a soft voice...
K: chaachu is sorry baby...aap pehle rona band karo...aapko pata hai na ki aap agar rote rahoge toh main bhi phir ro padunga... I promise ok..main aapko milne aaunga aur bohot bohot bohottt saare gifts lekar aaunga...

At this the boy instantly stopped crying & squealed...
B: sachchii???
K: muchchii...

B: I love you chaachu!!! 
He said with the happiest giggle ever...
K: & I love u three four five...
B: no I love u most! Mumma papa se bhi zyaada!!! 

Kabir laughed at this...
K: ok ok...u love me more ok?
B: Okayy!!!!

Just then...
Manav knocked on the door with his usual crooked smile thst irked Kabir...
M: may I come in...Kabir sahab?
Came his ever so sarcastic voice...

K: come in Manav...bhai...
Kabir said curtly & then went back to the call...

B: chaachu...plomish karo aap aage?
The boy pouted...
K: Promise my baby...main aapko shyaam ko call karu toh chalega ? Mujhe thoda kaam hai? Ok? 

B: pinky plomish...?
He asked cutely making Kabir chuckle & Manav look intrigued...

K: haan...promise...
B: Yayyy! Bye bye chaachu...I mish u...I love u...
K: love u & miss u too baby...my little champ! 
Kabir whispered...secretly sending a kiss to his little nephew through the phone...

Kabir put away his phone & turned towards Manav...sprawled out over the couch in Kabir's spacious cabin...
K: boliye Manav bhai...aaj kya madat kar sakta hoon main aapki?
Kabir asked with a perfectly calm yet sarcasm laden look...

TBC😳

Precap: 

K: Bang on Ms Kashyap!!!! SUPERBB!
As much as Kabir tried to hate his wif...sorry...junior...he gound himself captivated by her cuteness...

The way her big brown eyes lit up with pure happiness when he praised her...the genuinity in them...
Was she really money minded?

Hus thoughts were broken by Ananya's happy squeal...
He looked at her quizzically...
K: you may leave for the day...
He said in a completely proffestional tone & Ananya nodded...

He saw her happily skip outside while he followed suit...
K: Ms Kashyap...its late...aap ghsr kaise jaayengi?
He asked...glancing at his wrist watch...

Ananya shrugged with the cutest pout Kabir had seen...
Just as he was about to speak, a pair of arms wrapped around him...

Mal: Kabir...shall we go for dinner?
Malvika purred into his ears & Kabir felt uncomfortable...more because of the way Ananya's smile disappeared at Malvika's action...

Mal: chalo na...
She cooed...pressing a kiss onto Kabir's cheek...

Ananya turned away...unable to bear it...
No matter how much she tried to believe that she didn't care...she did...even if ahe didn't acknowledge him as one...Kabir was HER husband...and no wife could bear to see another woman all over her husband...

Kabir heard Ananya awkwardly clear her throat and shoved Malvika away who didn't even realise his discomfort due to being lost in her own bubble...

K: mera driver bahar hai...I'll call him & ask him to drop u home...
He said as Malvika linked her arm with his...

A: No thank u sir...
Ananya said coldly...she turned to leave only to bump into Manav...

M: hey beautiful! Can I drop u somewhere?
He asked flirtatiously...
Ananya smiled...ignoring her urge to kick him...

A: oh sure...
She turned to look at Kabir...

Kabir who was frowning immediately changed his expressions & gave her a breif nod as goodbye...

With that Ananya gathered her things & lwft with Manav not before smirking at Kabir who was obviously not happy with her going with Manav & him stuck with annoying daughter of the channel owner...

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 6 years ago
Prasu1095 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb ud. .. ..
Ananya bahuth accha sunaya kabir ko... He's so rude with ananya. ..
Toh yeh sab manav ka kiya dhara hai..Galati se hi sahi manav ne kaya ko jodi banayaπŸ˜†
Waiting for next ud
Continue soon
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb
Finally they met and loved their Tashan
Continue soon
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing ...
to ye shaadi manav ji ne karayi hai ...chaliye achha h kuch to achha kiya unhone ..
plz update soon
thanks for pm
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awsum update
Loved it...
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
manishapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update... Waise Manav ka move acha tha uski wajah se Kaya is married... Story complete ho jaye par Manav ko pata naa chal paye ki Ananya aur Kabir ki shaadi ho chuki hai... Let Kabir realize and himself make a announcement to the world before Manav expose Kaya or specific Kabir...
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Love it
Beautifully written 
Continue soon
Thanks for pm