Who will be the final jodi? - Page 2

Poll

So guys who do you think will saanchi end up with?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dip1972 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Of course sanveer final Jodi, no doubt. kabir ka heart break hoga but I am happy kum se kum kabir pahele ki Tarah khadoos, strict hoga, majnugiri chodkar accha senior Dr hi Rahe. Manjulika ki taraf aakh uthakar bhi na dekhe. Nafrat kare usse but don't turn negative. Manjulika dono saas ki seva karti Rahe sasur ko to shadi ke baad apne veer ke liye, savitri aunty ke liye maaf Kar hi degi. Daily soap ki Mahan bahu jo banana hai.  Edited by dip1972 - 6 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

I don't mean to sound rude but how many times are ppl going to post this question 😆 ek hi baat who will be the final Jodi who is end game uff I don't understand if some ppl think its sanveer and Sanbir can never happen why to even post such questions 😆 Anyways I voted kabir because it is clear to me now makers are going kabir sanchi way rs doesn't give a damn about VK's popularity for her drama and story is important for her shows

If story is so important for RS , why doesn't she fire the writers who come up with such lousy tracks ???
Coz its so clear after 5 months that trps are not improving at all and she doesn't seem to give a damn abt the story either.
If she really cared she would at least bother why trps are not improving and do something about it, but NO...she just sits on her sorry a** and looks on what happens ðŸ˜¡
dip1972 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she make this show for foreigner means out of India ppl, isliye to itni modern thinking Wali FL hai two timer dating Wali  dono ke sath dandiya ke liye Jana hai. Kabir ko ha Kah Kar veer ke sath Jane ke liye bhi Mar rahi hai. Yaad bhi nahi kabir ke sath Jane ke liye ha Kah Kar aai hai. Characterless, cheap.  Indian audiences only accept sanskari FL Show ka time bhi 6.30 hai, Indian Trp aunties not free this time to watching the show. UK Indonesia me top 3 me hai.  Edited by dip1972 - 6 years ago
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dip1972

Of course sanveer final Jodi, no doubt. kabir ka heart break hoga but I am happy kum se kum kabir pahele ki Tarah khadoos, strict hoga, majnugiri chodkar accha senior Dr hi Rahe. Manjulika ki taraf aakh uthakar bhi na dekhe. Nafrat kare usse but don't turn negative. Manjulika dono saas ki seva karti Rahe sasur ko to shadi ke baad apne veer ke liye, savitri aunty ke liye maaf Kar hi degi. Daily soap ki Mahan bahu jo banana hai. 

eshasrk thumbnail

I think she make this show for foreigner means out of India ppl, isliye to itni modern thinking Wali FL hai. Characterless, cheap. Show ka time bhi 6.30 hai, Indian Trp aunties not free this time to watching the show. UK Indonesia me top 3 me hai. 

trp aunties will not like such a 2 timing female lead also, even if they would be able to watch, coz trp  aunties like sanskari, doormat type wali female leads who fill rivers with their tears 
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Of course sanveer final Jodi, no doubt. kabir ka heart break hoga but I am happy kum se kum kabir pahele ki Tarah khadoos, strict hoga, majnugiri chodkar accha senior Dr hi Rahe. Manjulika ki taraf aakh uthakar bhi na dekhe. Nafrat kare usse but don't turn negative. Manjulika dono saas ki seva karti Rahe sasur ko to shadi ke baad apne veer ke liye, savitri aunty ke liye maaf Kar hi degi. Daily soap ki Mahan bahu jo banana hai. 

Exactly. Even I want my old khadoos Hitler kabir back! How much they have changed kabir!  He is not behaving like a senior doctor any more, he is behaving like an uneducated ward boy ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡. Yest his practice session was so pathetic! And which senior doctor whistles in the hospital premises. 
Anonymousaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guyz I have voted for Kabir though I think it will be Sanveer at end as I don't like Kabir losing in this kind of polls.
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pilot I am watching the episodes despite veer's character butchering 🤢 and it has become clear that they are going for kabir and sanchi. Malhotra comes to know about kabirs proposal and he does something to trap sanchi and intentionally or unintentionally bring kabir and her closer. They are doing everything they can to break off sanveer for good I didn't say sanveer marriage won't create drama I only said sanveer is not happening. Plus when Sanchis saach comes out I don't feel veer will support her because he has come to hate sanchi mishra I dont think he will believe her when she tells him the truth because she has lied and hurt him b4 numerous times.

How will kabir and sanchi come closer because of this scandal!  Veer will again save her! I don't think veer will mu saanchi if he comes to know her truth. In fact he will support her! Till today whenever there has been a MU between sanveer, it has always been sorted out. And savitri are best friends, so I don't think jaya will object sanveers relationship. She knows savitri is there to protect her daughter and also veer. 
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilot100

How will kabir and sanchi come closer because of this scandal! Veer will again save her! I don't think veer will mu saanchi if he comes to know her truth. In fact he will support her! Till today whenever there has been a MU between sanveer, it has always been sorted out. And savitri are best friends, so I don't think jaya will object sanveers relationship. She knows savitri is there to protect her daughter and also veer.

Think what u want 😆 and I will think what I want
eshasrk thumbnail

Who voted anyone else 🤣

Imagine Sanchi with a 3rd hero OR Vikrant ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£