Poll

So guys who do you think will saanchi end up with?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Going by the current track, I think sanveer were always meant to be together. So I think the final jodi is sanveer and some how sanveer will end up together. The makers have always shown sanveer are madly in love with each other and both cannot live without each other πŸ˜²πŸ˜². Today also sanchi was so jealous πŸ˜‘. She is one kind of a hypocrite πŸ˜‘. She herself is going wit kabir and she gets jealous seeing veer with someone else! 
Frankly, I used to love kabir and sanbir pair. But not anymore. Yes I still love kabir. But  not sanbir pair! I think it is better sanveer end up together, in that way all 3 characters can live happily. Yes I know my kabir is going to get a severe heart break, but I think he is matured enough to handle it! But if he gets married to saanchi, all 3 will not be happy. Because I am very very very sure, saanchi will not forget veer that easily. She will continue to be attracted to veer! Kabir will never get her love😭. And I really don't want kabir to suffer all his life. I dread to think what he and kusum will go through when they come to know of SanVeers love!😭. I think kabir deserves a girl who will genuinely love him , which sanchi will never do! So yeah please I want my old khadoos Hitler kabir back. Not liking his majnu avtar at all! I don't want SanBir!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't mean to sound rude but how many times are ppl going to post this question πŸ˜† ek hi baat who will be the final Jodi who is end game uff I don't understand if some ppl think its sanveer and Sanbir can never happen why to even post such questions πŸ˜† Anyways I voted kabir because it is clear to me now makers are going kabir sanchi way rs doesn't give a damn about VK's popularity for her drama and story is important for her showsEdited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
I also think its San Veer, coz that was planned since the start 
btw does someone know what trps are for sdch of last week ???
Edited by eshasrk - 6 years ago
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pilot100

Going by the current track, I think sanveer were always meant to be together. So I think the final jodi is sanveer and some how sanveer will end up together. The makers have always shown sanveer are madly in love with each other and both cannot live without each other πŸ˜²πŸ˜². Today also sanchi was so jealous πŸ˜‘. She is one kind of a hypocrite πŸ˜‘. She herself is going wit kabir and she gets jealous seeing veer with someone else! 

Frankly, I used to love kabir and sanbir pair. But not anymore. Yes I still love kabir. But  not sanbir pair! I think it is better sanveer end up together, in that way all 3 characters can live happily. Yes I know my kabir is going to get a severe heart break, but I think he is matured enough to handle it! But if he gets married to saanchi, all 3 will not be happy. Because I am very very very sure, saanchi will not forget veer that easily. She will continue to be attracted to veer! Kabir will never get her love😭. And I really don't want kabir to suffer all his life. I dread to think what he and kusum will go through when they come to know of SanVeers love!😭. I think kabir deserves a girl who will genuinely love him , which sanchi will never do! So yeah please I want my old khadoos Hitler kabir back. Not liking his majnu avtar at all! I don't want SanBir!

Edited by kittykrishchoud - 6 years ago
mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I also think its San Veer, coz that was planned since the start

btw does someone know what trps are for sdch of last week ???

TRPs are coming out tomorrow πŸ˜†
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

I don't mean to sound rude but how many times are ppl going to post this question πŸ˜† ek hi baat who will be the final Jodi who is end game uff I don't understand if some ppl think its sanveer and Sanbir can never happen why to even post such questions πŸ˜† Anyways I voted kabir because it is clear to me now makers are going kabir sanchi way rs doesn't give a damn about VK's popularity for her drama and story is important for her shows

Sorry, coming to this forum after long time!  
Why do you think sanveer marriage will not create any drama! In fact if sanchi ends up as Dr malhotra bahu, there will be only frame in malhotra mansion. Only difference will be that instead of saans bahu drama, it will be sasur bahu drama 
mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilot100

Sorry, coming to this forum after long time!
Why do you think sanveer marriage will not create any drama! In fact if sanchi ends up as Dr malhotra bahu, there will be only frame in malhotra mansion. Only difference will be that instead of saans bahu drama, it will be sasur bahu drama

Pilot I am watching the episodes despite veer's character butchering 🀒 and it has become clear that they are going for kabir and sanchi. Malhotra comes to know about kabirs proposal and he does something to trap sanchi and intentionally or unintentionally bring kabir and her closer. They are doing everything they can to break off sanveer for good I didn't say sanveer marriage won't create drama I only said sanveer is not happening. Plus when Sanchis saach comes out I don't feel veer will support her because he has come to hate sanchi mishra I dont think he will believe her when she tells him the truth because she has lied and hurt him b4 numerous times.
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

TRPs are coming out tomorrow πŸ˜†

Oh ok thanks πŸ€—
Let see tomorrow wht trps of sdch say...maybe that is why they might keep the dandiya for next week.
And I have read that 5 new shows are coming on Colors, so they will hv to make way for them. How they will do that is to be seen
But I have this nagging feeling that SDCH might end soon if trps don't improve.
eshasrk thumbnail
Wrong post...oops sorry Edited by eshasrk - 6 years ago
mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Oh ok thanksπŸ€—
Let see tomorrow wht trps of sdch say...maybe that is why they might keep the dandiya for next week.
And I have read that 5 new shows are coming on Colors, so they will hv to make way for them. How they will do that is to be seen
But I have this nagging feeling that SDCH might end soon if trps don't improve.

If 5 new shows are coming and the TRP doesn't improve then they will end it good if it does Varun and other talented actors can find better projects to do