Who will be the final jodi? - Page 5

Poll

So guys who do you think will saanchi end up with?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dip1972 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Yeah there is no confusion anymore abt final jodi !!!

Sunraina has made it clear for once and for all.
I knew since the moment that Sanchi took the ring from Kabir and wore it , that that was the hint that San Veer is confirmed.
The major heartbreak is for Kabir and it is on the way.
I only hope for everyone that you get the old Kabir back, but back to do what is the big question !!!
What will he do after san veer get married ??? I hope he just quits this freaking show for once and for all. Coz there wont be much left to do for him 

And from today I am officially done with this show !!! I have enjoyed all the lovely discussions here, made some nice friends but this is it for me !!!
I am not interested to watch a jodi where the girl looks like the male leads bigger sister...
So this will probably be my last post on this SDCH forum 

No,  please don't do this, come here for discussion jab tak kabir heartbreaking nahi hota after that we all kabir fans left this forum. Hamare liye aao.  Edited by dip1972 - 6 years ago
Superfly thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes eshasrk, plz don't quit. One thing is certain, if sanveer get married, either kabir will turn negative or they may end his role! Either of the case kabir fans are definitely quitting! So till then let's continue to watch. 
neo320 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All these polls have no meaning, cvs only destroy our hopes. Sabir fans better be happy with only the fan fiction of kabir and sanchi in telly updates. We are never going to get this pair ðŸ˜­
bomow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is there any hope left for kabir and sanchi ðŸ˜­. I watch this bullshit show only for sabir/kaanchi jodi. They really have such a good chemistry! My mom and sister also want kabir and sanchi pairing! All my hopes are shattered after swarda ig interview! I wish there is some miracle and sabir /kaanchi end up together for lifetime. I really want saanchi to fall in love with Kabir . I wish she suddenly realises that dr kabir is her perfect life partner and they both are destined to be together! Plz cvs I beg you to give us this pair! Moreover I love dr kabir, I just can't see him dejected. Such an handsome and a good man is going to get rejected ðŸ˜­! I genuinely feel sanveer don't have any chemistry between them,not because I love kabir or sabir pairing, but I feel that sanveer will look best as friends forever!  They have the chemistry of bff but sabir have a chemistry of husband and wife that of soulmates! I love isha and veer!  I think they will look awesome together!  Edited by bomow - 6 years ago