Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Nitu 
Thanks for sharing the story. It was so different and exciting. I liked it a lot... 

Saumya JALK 

Thread on Shaheer? I think we need the permission of mods. Let us see..

Shaavi

Kaha gayab hogaya? Come online..

It's OK if they don't show the tracks as expected. Let us enjoy the last four days.

Lakshmi
sp12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will really miss all the wonderful writers on the thread and @iteledevara Thank you for starting this thread as this became a de facto analysis thread for this season where we havd some lovely posts.
As for KRPKAB, it will always remain close to the heart and the reason for that along with the makers are the wonderful actors who put life into the characters.
Shaheer has really come of age from the days of Navya, in Dev Dixit he could explore his all round acting skills, such a character whom you can love or hate but cannot ignore. And kudos to him for managing multiple projects without fuss. Not to forget the endless travels and then also face so much bashing from fans yet he did not let those affect his acting, kudos to that.
This is the first time I had watched Erica Fernandes and such a beautiful actress she has turned out to be, yes probably the makers did not do justice to her role acting wise as she was not able to explore her acting capabilities as much as shaheer but I guess at the start of the series if she would have been told that her popularity as Sonakshi Bose will reach this level she would have happily taken it.
And what can I say about Supriyaji, a veteran in the TV industry, watched her first time in TU TU MAIN MAIN and then in many different series but this is the first time she did a character which was flawed and had grey shades to it, credit to her for accepting this role as it was only because of her Acting that put life to Ishwari Dixit's character. In fact she put so much into this character that few fans started bashing her and accused her of being jealous of Erica and put the blame of the story going kaput post leap on her which was really sad. But then she did not let that affect her acting.
I guess Shaheer & Supriyaji probably got the most bashing from fans and many a times fans forgot that they are not Dev & Ishwari in real life and a lot of hate was directed towards them yet both stood firm.

Finally all I can say is KRPKAB will always have a special place in my heart and I will miss the writings of every member who posted their beautiful thoughts on this thread/forum.Edited by sp12 - 6 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail

I guess Shaheer & Supriyaji probably got the most bashing from fans and many a times fans forgot that they are not Dev & Ishwari in real life and a lot of hate was directed towards them yet both stood firm.
SP12

This thread became as it is now,due to the write ups of all the wonderful writers here. I started it just to make Shaavi prepare for a spiceless ending...rest is history.

These lines you said above I mean just validate my stand. Indian television elevates the female lead in such a way that in her lustre all the other ch.s will just be the second fiddles..People will cry against the smallest offence done towards the Mahan heroine making the other charecters bear the brunt. Dev Dixit or Iswari Dixit ..they have to bow down to the dictates of the writer who will leave no stone unturned to show the heroine a role model.( though she hardly deserves such epithet)

Anyway begining with today's episode I will talk only about Shaheer. I won't spoil my mood ...let the reigning queen enjoy the limelight. To me Shaheer/ Dev was,is and will be the soul of the story..

Lakshmi
Uttara1112 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sp12, definitely Shaheer, Erica and Supriya ji deserve a great deal of respect for the work they have  put in and doing so while taking severe criticism from viewers does require a diff level of commitment. I hope Erica get a project where she can showcase her full talent too. I guess this being her first show, the writers were not completely sure abt her histrionics, so maybe her character was written that way with slightly less emotional dialogues/ scenes?? She is certainly one talented young woman, no doubt there. I really want to see her in a nice romantic story with a sound storyline.  
Lakshmi, I am with you on the 'let's not talk ill abt the show for the remaining 4 days idea'. Esp after tdy's epi when I was feeling very pleased with my 'put brain in freezer, just watch Shaheer' policy. ๐Ÿ˜†

Over the last few tracks, Vicky had steadily been impressing me with his ability to portray emotions. I hope he gets a better, more central role soon too. 

Was only sad there were such few Dev scenes today. But I hope that will change tomorrow. Bonus- it's Dev with Shubh. Yaaay!

As far as I am concerned the story will go along the lines we want it to, in my imagination. Thankfully TRPs don't matter in my head so I can have a sane storyline all I want.:))

Uttara1112 thumbnail
Lakshmi, maybe we can just continue this thread as a Shaheer centric thread then?? If that's okay with everyone?? After the show, we won't have anything to talk about specifically here, right??
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: JALK2000

Lakshmi, maybe we can just continue this thread as a Shaheer centric thread then?? If that's okay with everyone?? After the show, we won't have anything to talk about specifically here, right??

JALK your idea is good. We can continue . Nitu knows forum rules more than me. Let us do so...

Today not much is there for Shaheer. But whatever is there OK...He looked yummi ..and my wish is fulfilled to some extent with Soha Dev scene...but it is brief.

He looked too good in red shirt..  I muttered... Just go ... Your company needs you... 

Excited to watch him at radio station...

Lakshmi
Uttara1112 thumbnail
Yeah, he is looking yummier and yummier nowadays, for sure. This beard look also suits him really well. I wonder what the man uses for his hair though. It always shines with health so beautifully I am really jealous.  
But his Arjun hairstyle was to kill for. He wud keep flipping his hair back all the time too and make me really envious๐Ÿ˜†. 
In one of the MB tracks he even had a nice ponytail no? Looked damn cute.  I wonder if the actual- real Arjun ever thought of making a ponytail in those times๐Ÿ˜‰. He was supposed to have blue black thick curls anyway so... 
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok so all r talking about Shaheer so I want to share something.
When I first saw Shaheer in MB promos I really didn't used to like him , ๐Ÿ˜† . I thought he was full attitude wala type . Even I saw his some off screen videos found him little rude type.My all friends r big fan of him during mahabharat and when they kept blabbering his name in front of me I was like seriously what is so special about him, I know bes good looking but not a Bollywood actor for god sake ๐Ÿ˜† . They used to gave me unbelievable look. Even they advised me to watch Mahabharata but I'm not interested in mythological show.
2 years later when I watched krpkab first promo I was like oh god not again ๐Ÿ˜† now my friends definitely again start their nonsense though I like that promo.
I don't know why may be because of the unique promos and erica(yes I found her very beautiful and natural in those initial promos) I watched its first episode and BINGO I was clean bold ๐Ÿ˜†
His clean shaven look and short heir was tottaly attractive and man he was looking so hot even in those boring shirts.
Specially his acting with almirah really touched my heart. When I told this to my friends they were like haww really ๐Ÿ˜†
Then I started to watch it regularly and day by day getting more addicted to story and Shaheer. My friends also watched it regularly and we used to discuss all krpkab episode during our launch time ๐Ÿ˜†
Even my mom watched this show sometimes she also find dev really cute.
Now days I'm really wondering seriously how can I really used to dislike Shaheer at first ๐Ÿ˜†
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: JALK2000

Yeah, he is looking yummier and yummier nowadays, for sure. This beard look also suits him really well. I wonder what the man uses for his hair though. It always shines with health so beautifully I am really jealous.  

But his Arjun hairstyle was to kill for. He wud keep flipping his hair back all the time too and make me really envious๐Ÿ˜†. 
In one of the MB tracks he even had a nice ponytail no? Looked damn cute.  I wonder if the actual- real Arjun ever thought of making a ponytail in those times๐Ÿ˜‰. He was supposed to have blue black thick curls anyway so... 

JALK during MB fans always used to drool over his hair and he was asked the same question you asked ...what shampoo he is using. He said it is heriditory. His mom's hair he got..like that he said. Arjun's special feature is his hair as Ved Vyas throughout the epic described ..even in war scenes.. Shaheer got that hair and the result...out of the world.I always like his long hair and Ofcourse pony. He looks great... Actually I can run a special thread on Arjun's hair /  Shaheer's hair...

Lakshmi 

ltelidevara thumbnail
Suchi 

Better late than never.

Lakshmi