Shaavi dear... This is for you

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Note: My dearest Shaavi
After watching yesterday's episode my fears and my assumptions seemed just right. So many times you tried to infuse faith in me reg.. the way this season will do justice.. to Dev,to Dixits by exposing the Boses and bringing forth realisation in them.But what I firmly believed about the functioning of IndianTV stands true.. It is a fact. No matter what the female lead will always walk with laurels with head held high while the male lead will admit his faults and hail his counterpart.Did you read the new IF article about the great show Kuch Rang that has taken up an issue and tackling it in a wonderful way? And the concept Ofcourse is House Husband. As we all know the show never dealt with the issues they took up in a detailed way with clarity. They always did superfluous attempts ...be it infertility track,Iswari!'s insecurities,Pre nup,Vikky issue..they just covered up the facts coloured them on the outer surface in the name of showing different rang. Now the naya rang also is no exception.

You know what? I want to give you a glimpse of what type of ending this season will have. Nitu this is for you also since you always want me to write more...though this is not what you asked for( fiction) 

Dev entered with Subh in his arms and Soha and Golu walking beside arguing about the trophy that Sonakshi will bring home . They are discussing the place where it should be kept.

Inside already Dixits and Boses sat with beaming faces.

Dev couldn't sit at one place since Subh is getting irritated seeing the crowd. He stood in the open when someone placed his hand on his shoulder. It is Mr Oberoi. One of the bigheads of Delhi's business circle.

Mr. Dixit! It looks like ages since we met the last time..He said with warmth.

Dev smiled and nodded. " Congrats for making it to the top in business ranking this year.. He said.

Thanks Mr. Dixit. But what did I see? Your rank reached the bottom! I could not believe. We two are the competitors for the coveted place every year. But..this much fall? Is it true that you entrusted your company to your brother? How could you do this? Last time we attended the business meet together all of us are too impressed with your innovative ideas and suggestions. But your brother? He could hardly participate in the discussion I observed. He has no spark.

Dev prevented him from saying more." I have full confidence in him. He will learn gradually." Dev took leave and walked off. Subh should be fed now. He has to go for the kit.he brought. 

As he completed his feeding the function commenced. Sonakshi is looking gorgeous in her ultra modern outfit. She won the best Govt Project. Award is given by the ministry of financial and Social welfare administration. He praised her to the skies." I want more Sonakshi!s to come into limelight. Given a chance women will surpass men in everything. So all the ladies there come to the forefront."

Bijoy could not control himself." She is one in millions. I am happy she got her due. She deserved this success. Saurabh nodded his head. Yes Baba without her our company would not have won the race.

Asha agreed." I accept I am wrong. Sona showed me how to handle everything at the same time.

Iswari folded her hands." Forgive me Bhaisaab I misjudged Sonakshi. I learnt my mistake.

RR said heartfully." Bhabhi. I am jealous of you for having such a DIL.

Dev smiled with satisfaction. Finally his belief proved right. Sonakshi won every one.

Press people asked Dev" any regrets for losing your rank? Are you happy with your wife's glory?

Dev stated firmly." No regrets. She is worthier than me. She proved it now. I am happy and content being the househusband. I cherish my new role. I suggest all young men to try this. It is so satisfying.

Soha admitted before the press." My mother is my role model. I will marry only that person who will be willing to be a househusband." 

Every one clapped. Sonakshi kissed Soha and they both chanted the just perfect mantra.

Night time in Iswari Nivas. Sonakshi is holding her trophy with great satisfaction. Subh took a long time to sleep making Dev exhausted.

Dev took the trophy from her and exclaimed." It is too heavy. How could you hold it all this while? Come sit here. I will massage your shoulders.

Sonakshi twinkled her eyes." You are too good Dev. Please do it for me. Tomorrow the success bash and lunch at Taj . I know you will stay back for Subh...

Dev smiled and pressed her shoulders." Do you need to ask that?

Note: Shaavi. They will end like this only. And IF articles will follow how progressive and unique the show is. Take the message..

Lakshmi
Edited by ltelidevara - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLife321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 πŸ€£
On a serious note, I can even take this meaningless role reversal drama even though I strongly believe that these two can very well balance their personal and professional lives with little compromise and good planning considering the freedom and resources they have. The thing which I am not getting is what is the need to show this guy like a one man army as if everyone in their family is dead.

I have not seen Sona also doing all this work for their kids all these days till now which they were making him to do on his first day of his new role. On top of it everyone's unreasonable expectations and discouraging taunts. What a perfect recipe for daily soap. But issue here is even Gopi bahu didn't struggled this much and have not gone through these many agniparikshas like our poor ML. Such mey our show is unique.πŸ˜†
Edited by LiveLife321 - 6 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Latha
I am a working woman and I know how both of us made adjustments. Till my daughter completed three years I took long leave. Then I continued with my job and I confess I wouldn't have been able to if my MIL and mother did not extend their help.

Here the makers created an issue out of a non issue. Didn't Sona manage Soha with Asha and Bijoy by her side? Then where is the need now to make Dev stuck up at home completely? Why is he managing kitchen? Isn't RadhaRani the power holder there? Did Sona enter kitchen after she gave the keys back to RR? Why to make Dev struggle with everything? Why can't Vikky or Mamaji drop the kids? When Sona and Dev both worked who dropped the kids?

Latha the sole aim of the makers is to show Dev faulty and again guilty. Nothing more than that.

Lakshmi
Edited by ltelidevara - 6 years ago
Uttara1112 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was hilarious and yes, I think you are right is saying this is how they will end it:((((( Particularly, your bits about how everybody is all praise for Sonakshi. Brilliantly done. 
By the way, we are all forgetting another completely useless character in the Dixit house- Nikki. She is sitting jobless there. Why can;t she pitch in?? And Ishwari's lecture about aurat ka mahatv apparently does not apply to her darling daughter who can;t even help her brother a bit??
LiveLife321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Latha

I am a working woman and I know how both of us made adjustments. Till my daughter completed three years I took long leave. Then I continued with my job and I confess I wouldn't have been able to if my MIL and mother did not extend their help.

Here the makers created an issue out of a non issue. Didn't Sona manage Soha with Asha and Bijoy by her side? Then where is the need now to make Dev stuck up at home completely? Why is he managing kitchen? Isn't RadhaRani the power holder there? Did Sona enter kitchen after she gave the keys back to RR? Why to make Dev struggle with everything? Why can't Vikky or Mamaji drop the kids? When Sona and Dev both worked who dropped the kids?

Latha the sole aim of the makers is to show Dev faulty and again guilty. Nothing more than that.

Lakshmi

Parenting is a continuous process Lakshmi. None of us hold any PhD to judge that guy. As a parent we too grow along with our kids every day. 

Coming to the show, let's keep logic aside for our own sanity. It's ok if they are showing him as making mistakes because we all make mistakes since we're human. But don't present his mistakes like crimes where these good for nothing family members judge him as if they are the other name for perfection. 

Bijoy thinks about himself as a perfect person in every role because asha and other family members made him believe that irrespective of his all imperfections. If Dev is feeling guilty always then that's how Sona and his family members made him believe that irrespective of all his good qualities.
Edited by LiveLife321 - 6 years ago
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can't understand exactly what massage they r sending towards society πŸ˜† . Is that role reversal is really necessary, so they wanted to say us that working woman and man can't take responsibility of their both professional and personal life at the same time.
Dev missed suhana's childhood so he wants to enjoy and live subh's childhood nice but why they completely turned him into house husband.
I don't know how a just 5 months old kid is spending whole day without his mother. Then they should take 1 year leap I think.
makers only want to show New shades of dev bcz for them boses are always perfect expect sourav so they don't need any changes.
I'm feeling bad for dev and sourav also πŸ˜† bcz he is still depending on his sister so bose papa is right sona is great and her dada is still good for nothing makers proves that.

P.s your imagination is awesome πŸ˜† .
sp12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your imagination is quite hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and may I say very apt with respect to the current track.

I will say something which I had mentioned in the analysis forum, this track in a way mocks and demeans all those working couples more so the ones who are in a nuclear set-up and do not have their families around to take care of the kids. I have so many of my friends where the couple is working yet either of them have not sacrificed their careers or dreams so that they can take care of the kid. Yes they did make some compromise like late promotions, lesser increments etc. but that was in their own accord no one forced them to do that and they are very happy as they are able to balance both their personal and professional life. In fact one of my friend(male) worked for home for a few months when his wife joined back the work so as to take care of the kid. When my eldest sister joined back her work after her first kid that time my parents along with me used to take care of the kid and many a times her husband used to return back from office early so that he could spend time & take care of the kid. Same was the case with my second sister in fact her husband changed his work shift so that he could take care of the kid when my sister was not around. So the crux here is if the couple want they can balance out things.

Also I have seen that many of us are saying that Dev is doing it for his own happiness & wants to relive all the moments which he missed during suhana's time as well as reduce the guilt of not being there for Sonakshi that time, I would have agreed to this if he would have taken this step right after shubh was born but that's not the case here, he is doing this only after Sonakshi Re joined the work.

Yesterday Asha & Bijoy were telling that how kids learn quickly from the way elder's behave.. Now if that's the case then aren't Dev and Sonakshi sending a wrong message to Suhana and Golu wherein they are seeing that their parents are not balancing personal & professional lives. What they see is that one of their parent is sacrificing their career/dreams, is it the right message to send to the kids ?? Aren't they setting the wrong example/ expectations before their kids when they grow up & decide on their life partners.

I know many might not agree but this is just my POV, no offence.
RUQAIYA10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The new motto of the show is to watch how Dev will encourage Sonakshi to achieve her dreams and become successful in her career. My question to the makers is are you absolutely sure that Sonakshi hasn't accomplished anything?? If your answer is yes then let me refresh your memory.

When Sonakshi was introduced after the seven years leap she was already running a successful business, she even won an award for business person of the year. Remember??
So what makes you think she still needs to chase her dreams??  we know she is someone who always prioritized her work  and there is nothing wrong in that. Many women do resume work after few months of maternity leave. But I am still puzzled as to what is she trying to prove now.  Hasn't she accomplished enough?

In my opinion there was absolutely no need to show Dev taking up the charge to look after the kids.
All he wanted was to be present and be a part of Shub's formative years.To live and relish those precious moments of watching your child grow from infancy. Through no fault of his own he could not be there for his firstborn. He deeply regrets it and in a way wants to compensate for all the time he lost with Suhana and I think this could have been perfectly showcased without making him look like  full time house husband.

My POV. No offense to anyone.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Thanks a lot. All of you echoed my thoughts. I firmly believe what they are showing is not progressive or out of the world. They made a mockery of the issue by demeaning Dev Dixit the person and Dev the husband. Surely my Dev will never forego his one identity to form another. He is someone who can do everything at his will at his pace without sacrificing his core Charecter traits.

Thank you.

Lakshmi
Uttara1112 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Thanks a lot. All of you echoed my thoughts. I firmly believe what they are showing is not progressive or out of the world. They made a mockery of the issue by demeaning Dev Dixit the person and Dev the husband. Surely my Dev will never forego his one identity to form another. He is someone who can do everything at his will at his pace without sacrificing his core Charecter traits.

Thank you.

Lakshmi

Exactly what I was feeling. This is NOT PROGRESSIVE at all. Showing that a parent cannot manage both work and family is regressive. This epi is smacking of plain female chauvinism and hope they change it soon. All this 'maa only understands baby' rot is just ridiculous and Ishwari says it whiel demonstrating that she understood what Shubh needed but not Dev. But she is not Shubh's Maa, meaning that it is not the baby's Maa who understands but any random Maa can do the job. So all you need is to hire a baby nurse who has kids of her own, right? Just don;t get what point they are trying to make hereπŸ˜• 
Edited by JALK2000 - 6 years ago