Users

Frequent Posters

anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Beautiful banner.
Lovely update dear 
Liked it!! Beautifully penned.
All this time Maan thought Geet couldnt move on in her life due to her feelings for Raj but glad that her opening up about her deep seated insecurities cleared Maan's presumed thoughts. He got idea about geet's insecurities and fragility. He could understand that geet's heart was fraught with . Loved the way Maan was uplifting and inspiring Geet to see brighter side of life and the way she was accepting and acknowledging Maan's words and the existence of truth. Loved their day out and Geet being Maan's guide. It's was definitely a refreshing day for Geet with Maan besides her. Geet took Maan by surprise by referring them as 'us'. She confessed her heart felt feelings for Maan in the beautiful words. Glad that she didn't guard her heart from revealing her feelings to Maan. 

Sorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter. It shakes the yellow leaves from the bough of your heart, so that fresh green leaves can grow in their place. It pulls up the rotten roots, so that new roots hidden beneath have room to grow. Whatever sorrow shakes from your heart, far better things will take their place.  ~Rumi

Thanks for the pm !
Looking forward to read next chapter
:))
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Did anyone notice them holding hands while walking back home?
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely amazing update..te way my maaneet ki convo and my maan trying to clear her fear by his words but still his geet is adamant but my maan know how to mend his storm was lovely..te way geet atlast let go of her fear and wants to live with my maan and enjoy her life..te way my maan staying with his geet and his worry wen he didt see her and geet preparing bf and they spending time together was lovely..so wen my maan said he is going geet ki words made him speechless..te sweet confession how she is going live without him was lovely..i love te update yar 
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haii weekend... kaise kate tere bin...
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi ash 
Lovely update ..geet near confessing ..hope she tell maan that she loves him madly ..maan was I think happy when he got to know geet didn't refused him due to raj ..
Thanks for the update 
Waiting for the next 
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
and sometimes I just fancy giving an early happy updateπŸ˜†
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

and sometimes I just fancy giving an early happy updateπŸ˜†

Aishu tum teek hona... Itne jaldi update πŸ€—πŸ˜‰
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi...

Beautiful update 😊

I loved the whole scene... And the update was fully maaneet..
😳

Loved the way Maan handled geet...
πŸ‘

The last line had been the best... πŸ‘
I am curious to know next

πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Lakshmi86 - 6 years ago
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aishu every time i forget to ask... Tumhara dp mein 90 hai kyaπŸ˜ƒ
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

<div align="center"><font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">and sometimes I just fancy giving an early happy updateπŸ˜†
</font></div>

I love this fancy of yours 😳
I greed that you have this fancy often 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›