Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Studying just before exams is not a good strategy. Now that you have today as well, read your chapters like an FF... and the more you read them multiple times, the more you remeber. Take brief notes so you can read just that when revising.

Girl you remind me of my exam days and all the strategies we used to memorize. Taking notes while reading will never make you sleepy and keep the interest high too

All my life I've just done this Only Allah is very graceful towards me that I've always get good marks just by reading one time it self Mashallah...

Preparations has been never a problem to me to give exam but writing seem biggest task for me to sit and write amidst of All pain...

still I'm reading for just one time now that is itself seems like more than enough to me...😆

Repeating twice is just not me...

what's the use nothing will come out new from there... 🤣

Read them like FF wish it was that easy ...

I don't like repeating I don't even read a story after I read it once but only exception to few writers...

you can ask Miss.Kawaii I used to comment same lines from her update by reading just once ...

I'm famous for my memorizing skill among my all friends I could tell you in which day what happened in my life but sad to say all these is just a tale now I'm nothing like this now...

my brain doesn't work in exam hall I can't think in my condition it's a torture to go through all and write ...

you can never understand my condition no one can actually until they have not been in my place...

last year my college final exam you know how I've given them ???

Night before exam spent all night crying cause of pain and could not even read a word...

my parents call my teacher to know if I avoid exam than anything can be done?

Solution was to bear everything and still go for exam just like now...

and I did I did go through all 12 exams I've give without any preparations but even After exam I was so tensed so upset that I've go through so much won't I even get passing marks night after night could not sleep I've spent all time before result in pain I was so stressed just one week before result I was admitted to hospital for 2 days...

Condition was really bad from stressing and all it was all most like chances of stroke...I thought I will not pass you know how was the result I got more than 80% unbelievable it was for me... Allah has been always kind to me always Alhamdulillah...

despite knowing my health condition I've gone after university admission exams parents was totally against it still I did ...

I was just praying let me just get pass in this admission If I die no regrets after that and now I'm giving finals of 1st year ...

A cruellest year it has been now seeing my condition no one even want me to get passing marks all say you are enduring all and giving exam that's more than enough...

I was just 17 and this difficult phase started two years and now I'm feeling like giving up...

I've never share so much thing with anyone ever now saying here cause maybe Miss.Kawaii reading it 😆

most of the things she know still ..

Miss.Kawaii said she's proud of me...

And I'm elated to Know that I could make my ideal proud even she said passing doesn't matters but to me it really does...

My best friend Zakia she's like my soul a part of me she's has the same thing to say no one could ever do this much bearing all this I'm in front of their own eyes they she how affected I am...

but purpose of saying all this thing I've bear a lot now I've nothing in my life no more strength like that fighting spirit is not anymore there...

sometimes I feel like attempt suicide and draw an end to all pain... saying is easy never give up keep hope you will get alright and all but trust me being at my self and doing all this isn't easy at all...

nothing interest me in life I don't want to give exam and all the day I'm at exam hall I don't feel I'll be back home alive still going on trying my best...

But life in reality is really difficult and problematic...
If I'm not alive in this world what will I do from exam I think like that now...

it's not just me who's suffering my whole family is ...

so I should die and all...

today I'm really depressed more than anyone can imagine that's why said so many thing 🤣

Take a breath now 😆

that's the end 😛

taahir004 thumbnail
The manner in which Maan always reassures Geet makes her believe in his words just shows how much he means to Geet yes he literally saved her from falling into darkness but now she too must help him so he does not fall apart without her 
Maan's every word his care his concern shows Geet just how much he loves her and wants her in his life and now I really hope she too considers a life with him in she deserves happiness and her happiness lies with Maan 
please you have to at least bring them together she cannot run again 
don't let Maan suffer without his little Storm 
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nice pt maan was their to see hr he realise it's never raj case it's hr insecurity about losing hr love owns its scared hr that if she enter in anyone life they will leave hr 
maan make hr understand there is other side to how much more ppl  entered whom loved  hr friends his silbings pooja hr uncle she asked promise from maan and he assured hr he not going to leave hr alone he not going to let hr go from his life but he have to fly back to NY she want to go with him but thought she have to go London there she have job but i think she won't stay separate so long and move to NY again they spend day out 
pallavimn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update once again. Finally maan convinced her. 
He shows her positive points of her life. But she again has a fear that he will leave her. When he realise it and asked her and at wrong time u stopped ur writing...
So bad yar...u always do this...
Din me 24 hr me se km se km 14 hr yahi bate dimag chalti rehti hai k aage kya hoga ? 
U know what...dream bhi aane lage hai muze...
But i loveeer it.
Thanx for lovely update...
I am very eager to know what will happened next? 
So now please its a request...don't be late dear...fir next update.
1 Week ka intjar nahi hoga muzse...
Love u dear. Take kare...bye
Edited by pallavimn - 6 years ago
lethasanthosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After this update I also feel they indeed had I long way to go. I am also thinking how Geet is going to stay away from Maan & how maan is going to leave her with her insecurities. Maan should be with Geet, then only he will be able erase her insecurities. Waiting for next update to know what is going to happen in maaneet life.
nehaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update
waiting for next
thanks for pm
cont soon
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hamm! so finally maan convinced him about her insecurity and promised never to live her and she was wanted to go with him but her responsibility stop her they had a good day together but when time of seperation came she was inthought and on asking she said was thinking abpout us that how she will stay without him/indirectly conffession of her love ...and than...? update soon.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Till part 72
Awesome... Seriously she has so much pain inside her... And he got to see this now... Well u stopped at the wrong point dear...
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
update itni jaldi khatam ho jati hai pata hi nahin chalta :/ But am grateful for every bit you write. Wow she is thinking about the "us" I feel Maans heartbeat through my screen lol He is like the answer to her life basically at this point like he just wants her to live. 
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
atlast geet is going to accept her love for maan...bravo maan...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...