Users

Frequent Posters

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

go take rest stalker ladyπŸ˜†

Yeah...Stalker lady likes to stalk her Miss.Kawaii 😎

My nephew beside me tapping your IF profile pic saying Bilai bilai ...means cat 🀣

I'm showing him all my cat videos so he thought if he tap your pic it might play πŸ˜†
maansi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm
Already read it so many times and commented
Waiting eagerly for the next update
You online
Chances
πŸ‘
Edited by maansi25 - 6 years ago
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thinking more of what will happen next...

I think its about time we get them at the next level in their relation... some indication of affection to celebrate their confession of long awaited love!
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Hope you had a great week and this week at work goes by smoothly and quickly
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Get sone rest for the next 2 days and eat well.

When i used to take a vacation, i almost needed one after that to rest and recover
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous emotionalll
Geet broken thinking abt something happen to maan
Bt maan came to c her n seeing her in so much turmoil he shocked
She not able to leave him n think she has bad luckk
Waiting for nxt 😊
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Profound update dear 
Liked it!! Articulate writing.
Loved Krishna and Radha's scene and their cute love story is touching and heart warming. 
Geet's emotional turmoil and her sturm & drang state was well depicted. The thoughts of something happening to Maan made her crumble emotionally. Maan witnessed her shattered state and was flabbergasted. On seeing him alive myriad of emotions surfaced in Geet's mind and heart. Geet shared her insecurities to Maan. Her parents death and happenings that took place in her life left a deep scar in her life and people's talk about her shook her from heart and soul. Death of her parents seems to be  agonizingly cavernous for geet. with all the emotion and grief flying around, she wasn't sure, who was she and was channelling her thoughts in all wrong direction apropos to the happenings that took place in her. Her life was roller coaster ride trudging through a fog and a thick mire until she met Khuranas precisely her Maan. Maan's words and his presence were light to her and lit many much needed lamps at the time of darkness in her life which made her fall for him and thought of losing her one more beloved made her feel anxious, frighten and uncertain towards her thoughts. She Considered thyself to be a bad omen to her beloved and refrained thyself from reciprocating Maan's feelings and distanced thyself. Glad that she shared her insecurities to Maan and Maan could relate to her feelings.
Hope Maan teaches her affirmative to say, and jot down what she needed in her life and to be the person to say, she was in control for creating the life she wished for , even if it meant not having her beloved person besides her in journey called life. 
Nice precap !!
Thanks for the pm !
:))
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally Geet has spoken her heart out. The state she was un thinking Maan has left her can shake anyone out of life. Maan brought back the light and life in her. Waiting to see what happens next 
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi ash 
Lovely update ...finally finally geet poured her heart out ..her fear didn't let her disclose her love for maan but one fear of losing him forever showed her real self ..maan was there at the right time to take care of his love who is all in her broken self ..she let her fear out ..
Now waiting to see how maan going to handle his little storm..
Thanks for the update 
Waiting for the next 
TaranaGeet thumbnail
I wish someday Ms Kawaii's full time profession becomes writing. Then she will give faster updates, print some books and thank us all fans for these days :)