Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: harini06

Awesome update,
loved it,
their reunion was emotional,
as for now Rk dropped his idea to confess his feelings to Madhu,he first wants to know what Madhu is feeling about him now with Raj presence he was bit confused,
hope he finds out soon whether madhu likes him or not,
continue soon
thanks for the pm

Thanks a lot dear ..so happy you read it..ya sure update is on the way..

thanks.😳

RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujitharajan

Superb update dear...Rk met his brother and he was so happy in his life...Rk wanted to know whether madhu has feelings for him or not?I want rk to propose madhu soon...Please update soon dear...Thanks for pm...

Thanks a lot dear  Suji...😳

sorry for updating late but was having some issues..now updating ..my pleasure.

Edited by RM14 - 5 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

thanks for the pm! 

lovely update! superbly written 

Thanks a lot dear ..you came ..means a lot.😳

RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: annukumari007

Awesome update dear..Loved it,

Eagerly waiting for the next part

Please update soon..

Thanks for the pm

My pleasure dear Annu..thanks a lot.😳

RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu007

Awesome update deepti.. loved it.. Rk-Raj meeting was emotional .. Rk didn't confessed his love for madhu as he wanted to know about her feelings for him first hope Raj doesn't has any feelings for madhu.. waiting for the next part plz update soon..

Aishu ..thanks a lot dear..sure ..now updating.😳

RM14 thumbnail

Hello Friends..🤗

thanks a lot for supporting this story throughout ..❤️

sorry for the delay..

here posting part 6..final part of story..👍🏼

hope you like this too and pls do give feedback ..which you know means a lot.😳

https://i.imgur.com/jHwL8vE.jpg

scroll down for update in next post.😃

RM14 thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/N0gC8U4.gif

Part ~~ 6

Rk wanted to know about Madhu more and more..and he wantedto meet her more and more too..

but it happened that many times when he wanted to take Madhuoutside ..either Madhu or Rk’s mom or Rk himself could not deny about takingRaj along with too..he himself wanted to spend time with Raj..his bro..andMadhu is also doing his counselling now also ..so it was like ..when they weredoing sessions ..they call Rk too ..and when Rk and Madhu were about to gosomewhere ..on coffee etc ..or for visiting some spot ..his mom insist to takeRaj with them and Rk too thought ..he has came after long ..he is deprived ofall these things ..esp living with them ..enjoy life ..so he didn’t deny ..andsometimes Madhu also insist Raj to go ..because ..she thought and told Rk alsothat Raj  need company ..and he should not feel neglected in any way..and Rkagreed too..so the crux is that Raj was also becoming part of almost all theirmeetings..and Rk observed that ..Raj and Madhu have same taste and likings..andthey often used to tease him of different choice ..but he didn’t got offendedrather ..he thought that Madhu should be with a guy of her likings..he thought..it will be good for her..he unknowingly created a distance from them..he waswith them yet not with them..and the feelings he had for Madhu..he tried tosuppress them as he thought ..he is over thinking ..Madhu is his good friendbut how he can think of being with her for whole life? And he don’t want to sayabout his feelings .. this time not..he was not sure ..what if Madhu reject him? he was so confused and he could talk to Raj about this ..but because hethought that Raj and Madhu share talks ..than he might not talk about his[Rk’s] feelings to her..he wanted to be quiet for sometime and observe more.

~~~~0~~~~

One day Madhu and Raj were talking something ..just than hecame and Raj said that why don’t they go for some shopping for mom[Radhaji]Madhu will help Rk in selecting..but Rk said ..why don’t you  can go

Bhaiya ? with Madhu..you both have same choices also.

Raj said that its not about same choice here..why he issaying that ? its about what suits Mom and Madhu knows it better ..itsabout  female things so he is saying.

Madhu said that they both should stop arguing and she willshop herself ..and will give bills to them after words.

Rk realized that he is over reacting and he agreed to gowith her and somewhere ..he felt that he might not disturbed anything ..butbhaiya himself said to him..

During shopping Rk tried to not interfere what Madhu isselecting and she noticed it too..she asked too if he is not comfortable inshopping ..he can wait outside and if he is interested than why he is nottaking part..he is not behaving normal.

He replied “No Madhu ..nothing as such ..i was just ..i amok ..you pls select.”

Rk managed to convince Madhu but actually he wanted to holdher and tell her that he has feelings for her and wanted to know ..what shefeels about both brothers..who is friend and who is more than friend..but hecould not say it.

~~~~0~~~~

When Rk and Madhu reached home..than Maa became very happywith the shopping..and said

“I wish meri bahu bhi tumhare jaisi ho beta..i really like aDIL like you.”she caressed her forhead and Madhu blushed.

“Auntyji ..Rk also helped me in selecting and so theseselected shopping is here.”

“Rk is too good is shopping ..hai na maa..i didn’t knew it.”Raj added.

“Ya true that..” Madhu and maa both said.

~~~~0~~~~

Than after showing all shopping all items ..they went toother room where Raj and Madhu were talking and Rk was on phone..after talkingon phone ..he came back and he picked up a small box from his pocket ..that wasa b’ful chain…with pendent.he so wanted to give it to Madhu ..he had boughtthat too while shopping and didn’t told Madhu about it.

He saw Raj and Madhu talking than he stepped back..and wasabout to go when he saw Raj coming outside and he caught Rk with the box andasked about it.

“Have you got any gift for Madhu ? tell me..”

“Actually ..no..i mean ..i mean yes..i was just..actuallynothing bhai..nothing as such.”

“How you fumbled na ..it has cleared everything ..so justtell me .if it is for her ..than give it to her na..why waiting ?”

“Wo bhai ..you both were talking na so ..i thought ..”

“So what ? I know you are waiting for her alone..go giveher..”

“Seriously !! you have no prob.?”

“Why should I have  aprob yaar? “

“I thought..”

“Hey Rk ..are you going mad? You have feelings for a girland you can’t tell her either? Ask her if she also feels the same or not?”

Rk face was worth watching..What is Raj saying ?

“I am afraid ..”

“Afraid of what ? that she will reject you ? “

“If she does so ?than ..”

“Than try again..aur kya ..atleast try to kar..and ask herif she is rejecting than why? and wo sab hata ...just ask her simply and let’ssee what happens? You will leave it like that only kya ?”

He was so calm and compose ..and was laughing that he is noteven asking Madhu and here Rk was shocked to know about Raj’s behavior.

“What Bhai? “

“Baat kar Madhu se..that’s it.”

“Okay ..ok ..but are you sure..i mean I was thinkingsomething else..”

“If you are not ready than I will take Madhu from here..”

“Accha ja raha hoon..don’t get angry..”

“See Madhu is like my sis ..and I want best for her..and nowIf I know that you can be that guy ..than who can be more happy than me?”

Rk was like no what to say ? what he was thinking that Rajand Madhu can be good together ..they have

Same likings also ..and what bhai is saying ? he is sayingthat Madhu is like his sister!!

“I think you have some doubt..pls clear it before sayinganything to Madhu.

“Bhai ..honestly..i have to admit something ..and without it..i will not able to talk to Madhu..i am really sorry but I thought you andMadhu are so much compatible ..have same likings..have same interests and ..”

“Whoa!! I was right than ..i was right ..that you aremistaken bro..Madhu and I have same likings ..yes..

And we have same interests too but what it is to do with youand Madhu?”

“Because ..there is contrast between Madhu and me and whenyou came and I saw you both  ..than Ithought ..you people with same likings will be more compatible ..and may beMadhu don’t like me and I am just thinking in wrong side..today also I boughtthis gift for her but coz she is my friend too first ..”

“Pheww ..toh ye sab chal raha tha Rk k man main..hmm..if youcould have asked me na ..i would have told you that this is just your thinking..its nothing to do with contrast personalities ..you know what oppositeattracts ..and it’s a fact..both type of relationship can be managed smoothlyif you have love and trust and have faith in your love..infact with different thinking..couple will get more ideas and find out best solution..as per me ..its moregood and it give life a thrill..and see you will find solution somehow ..evenif she don’t like anything ..my theory says this is stupid to think of this..ifpeople will love after thinking all this ..they won’t be fall in love..so yourmain prob may be this but now understood..that more than that ..you werethinking that mine and Madhu’s match will be great coz we gel with each otherwell and so you thought ..why to come in between? But you need not to sacrificefor me coz its crystal clear ..you both love each other and its just remainedunsaid..”

Rk  got emotional andhugged Raj..

“My bro ..you are so innocent and sweet person ..and so isMadhu ..in this way ..you have same likings too..”and he smiled and madeRks  smile too..

“How you understood bhai? I am really lucky to have you asmy bro ..”

“Same here..and how I know it ? well I can see what is goinginside you ..that’s is big bro’s secret.”

Both smiled and than Madhu came and clapped.

“So yahan ye sab chal raha hai ..meri side ki story ka kya ?what about me?”she was looking angry and she said “Rk its good haan..you nevertalked to me about this and concluded this all..”

“Madhu I am really sorry ..i did blunder by thinking it andyou pls punish me for hurting you and bhai ..though my intentions were notwrong but what I did is ..”

“Stop talking and if you have listened to your big bro..than you must have understood that different is also interesting and thrilling..so your punishment is to just propose me right now.” and she smiled ..

“What !! means you have..”

She blushed..

“Uff now also you will keep asking Rk ? go and say man..”

He went on his knees and propose Madhu ..she said

“I have heard everything and truly Raj and me are friendsand ofcourse I also treat him  like bigbro ..but its another matter that I don’t call him bhai coz we don’t find itnecessary to give this relationship a tag..we know and that’s enough..”

“That’s so true Madhu.. I love you ..and want you for therest of my lives here..”

“I can’t guarantee for rest of the lives but this life ..iwill be with you..”

“Madhu has great sense of humor ..”said Raj..

“Actually if you impress me in this life ..than I will thinkabout it..for rest of the lives..”and she raised her brows and teased him..

“Madhu ..i will defo try to impress you..”

“Aww ..how sweet..May God bless you both.” Raj said.

All three of them smiled..

“Rk ..you are much different from me but our love made usbound to each other and I will be forever yours.”

And soon your choices also will get same coz for one ..otherwill adjust or either both will reject the thing ..and he laughed loudly andthey both laughed too.

Madhu hugged Rk and Raj said ..he is going to take somesweets for this occasion.

~~~~0~~~~

“Madhu thanks for believing me and for saying yes..”

“Rk I love you lots.. but you should have asked me na beforedeciding anything..”

“I know but I tried a lot but could not ask due to myconfusion..after coming back I was like I want to talk to you but than Raj bhaicame into picture and everything changed ..our concentration was on him firstand mom and than I started thinking about same ideologies of yours so I wasjust confused..again I am so sorry..”

“Now don’t be sorry ..its good now we got to know thetruth..and yes I am so happy that  I gota bro like Raj..bro cum friend..”

“And I got my bro back coz of you and now Mom is also fineso ..its just good time for all of us and last but not the least ..i got you..”and he kissed her hand..she blushed..Rk hugged her sideways.

~~~~0~~~~

After somedays  Madhuand Rk got married..Rk’s mom was so happy with this news and she loved thatMadhu is going to be her DIL..

~~~~0~~~~

Rk came in room and removed his jacket and call Madhu..buthe  didn’t find Madhu ..he called her..where can be she this time ..after wedding ..she should wait here for him andshe is not here ..he found her phone on bed ..he thought ..now what ..where hewill search now ..she must be somewhere in home..with relatives may be..

He was about to go outside ..just than ..someone knocked ondoor..he opened the door and found Madhu there..she came in and startedlaughing..he didn’t understood and asked ..What happened?

She didn’t stopped ..he than hold her and kept  looking in her eyes and she stopped laughingand was all shy..

“Few min back you were laughing and now you are all shy..iam observing all your colors..”

She didn’t said anything and started removing his jacket..he was surprised ..he winked at her and said

“I am so happy that you are taking initiative ..you know howsad I was when I didn’t saw you in room..”

She removed the jacket and said ..

“Wait wait Rk..don’t imagine too much..and BTW ..I was notlaughing without reason..actually you have wore the jacket ..by wrong side..”and she laughed again.

Rk noticed than realized that he when again wore the jacketand was about to go outside room than by mistake ..he did that..he gotembarrassed for what he was thinking and what was actual thing..but he insteadran after her,when he saw that she is going towards washroom.

“he caught her and hold her tightly ..they were soclose..she could feel his breath on her face.

“I will keep glued to you from now on..and I mean it..” hewhispered in her ears..she was breathing heavily..her heart beats were fasterthan ever..and he was not exception either..when his love was in his arms ..andso close..he heart was also beating fast..

“Rk..”she said in low voice..

“I love you Madhu and congrats..we are each other’s betterhalves now..”he kissed her forhead..

“Congrats to you too..”she hold his hand.

“Btw tell me ..tum gayi kahan thi? You have kept me waiting..”

“You have to wait lil for me daily..as I have two patientsso I have to attend them first and than will come to you ..but you said na youwill be gulued to me so no prob ..you will know where I am..”

“Two patients ? who ?”

“Mom and Raj are still under observation for some time..though they are all right but still..we are taking precautions..so I went tocheck them and so I was not in the room Mr glue.”

“Oh! So you were there..so sweet of you ..our inhousedoc..thanks a lot and pls accept the thanks.” he took a bow..

She smiled

“Ok thanks accepted ..its my pleasure.”

He than added..

“And yes I am Mr.Glue and now this Mr.Glue won’t leave youand yes I wore jacket by wrong side and that coz I wanted to search for youna..”

“What you would have suppose to do if I was there inroom..””she said naughtily..

“I won’t tell you ..i will give you practical example..andwithout wasting a sec ..he claimed her rose petals like lips..she was lookingdamn gorgeous in ..and she was also drooling over him ..her handsome groom.

After a while they parted and than again he kissed her ..andstarting kissing her allover her face and she was having shivers ..as he wastouching her here and there..her fingers kept shuffling his hair ..and he wasunstoppable now..and she wanted him to be unstoppable..

Rk came on top of her ..than he saw her..she nodded inyes  and he switched off the lights..and  they both started exploring each other.

both waited for so long to be together and now both wereexpressing their love to each other.

Their wedding was a turning point in the Journey of their love..and they were ready to do this journey together from now onwards.

~~~~0~~~~

Thanks Friends.

Deepti.😳

Edited by RM14 - 4 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Story completed ..but yet to send pms..

will send you all ..but if you came across the update ..pls read and give feedback..😳

RM14 thumbnail

Some features still not working for me ..in new IF ..not able to add images properly ..will try to do it later..what ever left or have to edit.

now just posted and will try later on.😳

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful update,

loved it

seeing Raj with Madhu n their liking's matching with each other Rk thought they're compatible and started maintaining distance with Madhu,

Raj cleared all his confusions regarding them and said Madhu is like sis to him n even Madhu too cleared it and said raj is like her bro,

Rishbala confessed and got married,

beautiful ending,

thanks for this lovely journey of theirs story from frndship to love n to marriage