Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: aishu007

Awesome update deepti.. Loved it.. So the person who met with accident was Rk's twin bro Raj not him.. He was long lost now Madhu said she will help him to reach Rk & his mom.. Rk realized that he loves Madhu & excited to confess.. Now what he saw in her cabin maybe Raj & got shocked.. Waiting for the next part.. Update soon..  Thanks for the pm :)..

Thanks so much dear ..
Ya he is Raj with Madhu..πŸ˜ƒ
My pleasure ..will update soon Aish.😳
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Awesome update.

Loved it.
Continue soon.
Waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM dear.

Thanks a lot Anu dear ..you loved it ..I am so happy..😳
My pleasure..keep reading.πŸ˜ƒ
RM14 thumbnail
Have replied to all comments.πŸ‘πŸΌ
RM14 thumbnail
Thanks a lot friends for supporting this story..
here posting part 5 ..😳
hope you like this too..❀️
read ..hit like and pls give your precious feedback ❀️
it means a lot.πŸ‘πŸΌ

scroll down for update in next post.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by RM14 - 5 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Madhu was in the room and Rk was thinking that should he enter or not ?

Than he didn't and went back ..he didn't wanted to disturb ..Madhu was checking a patient ..he could not see his face but looked like they were having long conversation and Madhu's laughter ..he heard and thought ..this time is not right.

He was in the car when Madhu called him but he didn't picked up ..than thought ..why he didn't took call..he again called her but this time it was going busy ..he put the phone down and started driving ..than again Madhu called after some time ..he stopped the car in side of road and picked up call..

"Hi Madhu..

"Hi Rk ..when you will come ya..and I see your missed call too..everything ok?

"Ya ya ..you tell ..how are you ? and how are your patients?

"My patients and me are perfectly fine..when you will come na ..i will let you meet.

"What I will do with them? I mean..

"Come on Rk ..you will love it ..i am sure..

"Accha ok..will see..if you insist..i actually came there too ..

Uff ..he didn't wanted to say this but ..ab toh ho gaya ..

"Wait wait ..what did you said ? you have came here means you are in Delhi ..means ..like what is this ? why you didn't called me ? kisi ward boy se kah dete ..atleast you have to inform me na !!

"Relax ..actually you were busy so ..

"If you were trying to giving me surprise..than let me tell you ..i have also has a surprise for you ..and about me being busy ..so ya ..if you have came about 15-20 min before than yes I was examining and also talking to my patient ..that patient is under my observation and he is doing much better ..

He is a very good fellow and he became my friend too..i mean we discuss about various things and it helps him to recover too..

"Oh accha..good than ..Rk was feeling strange

"Rk you are sounding dull ..kya hua ?

"Nothing ..tum bolo..yeah its good na you got a company ..and you are helping him too..

"Haan he thinking is also same in many things .just like me ..like you and me think ..opposite na ..he thinks ..same as my approach towards things ..ok sorry ..i am talking much about patient ..and didn't ask about you more..now tell me ...kab aa rahe ho ? where can we meet ?

"Hmm I will tell you ..and don't be sorry pls..its ok ..and I am happy to found you happy.

"Ok let's meet soon ..i don't want to wait more..

"Ok

~~~~0~~~~

Rk didn't wanted to think anything else in some other way but he was somewhere keep on thinking about what Madhu said..on one side ..he was feeling like Madhu was impressed a lot with her new patient and somewhere he was not feeling well..and on other side ..he thought that without meeting him and listening to her ..he should not think anything more..

~~~~0~~~~

Madhu called him  2-3 times more and insisted him to come to meet her the day itself..

Rk went to meet her ..he eagerly wanted to meet her but something was stopping him ..but his heart was not listening ..he wanted to tell her feelings to Madhu.

He reached hospital ..there Madhu was in her cabin ..he entered ..and she almost jumped off her chair and hugged him..

"Rk ..so glad you came ..i thought,you are angry with me..

"Madhu !! you fine na ..hey I am not angry..i also wanted to meet you ..just..

"Its ok ..you came na ..that matter most..come sit..what would you like to have? "

"Nothing ..where is your patient ..you were talking about him na?

"Hmm I will introduce him to you ..actually he is also waiting to meet you ..

"Meet me ? ok who is he ?

"Come here Raj ..see who has come ?

And the next min ..what he saw was unbelievable..

And the person came and just hug him tightly ..

"Bhai ..Bhai..Risha..bh..he could not anything other that this.

"You ..i..what ..Madhu ..ye..Rk also could not utter a proper word..

"Relax Rk ..this was the surprise..i wanted to meet you eagerly and also for one more reason ..i was waiting for you ..see who is here ..your big brother ..Raj ..you recognized him na ..

"Madhu ..Madhu but how is it possible ..i can't believe it ..he is here ? ..he is ..Bhai "and he hold his face and was like ..he was watching a  dream or its reality ? he never thought ..he would met him here and like this ..

"I know its tough but ..relax you both  ..i will tell you everything Rk..you just sit and take water..

She gave him a glass of water ..and started telling him the whole story..how she met Raj..

How she bought him to Delhi and his treatment started and how  one day he remembered that who is he and seeing Rk's pic how he reacted.

Rk's eyes had tears while listening to whole matter..

"Rishabh..after long I met you ..and this all happened coz of Doctor Madhu..she is so humble and gem of a person..May God bless her always..he said with heavy throat..

Rk didn't knew what he should say ..he had no words actually..he also wanted to tell him that they were also searching him but could not find any clue ..after accident ..they were taken to far away hospital as there was no place in local hospitals by than due to accident ..there they were treated and when they recovered than they came back and searched but no result ..than they left the place after sometime and come to Delhi as he got a job offer here..

Tears rolled down from his eyes ..people even said that why they are searching him now..after long if he has not come back than it might happened that he is no more..

Rk remembered each and every word and suddenly Raj came and wiped his tears ..Rk saw that he was also having teary eyes..he too wiped his tears and with heavy throat he told him his side of story.

Madhu who was just watching the duo till now ..got emotional too..

She gave water to both and said

"So crux is that you both were searching each other but could not find and plus Rk you come here in Delhi after all efforts and Raj also roamed from here and there in search of you and Auntyji ..but the result was zero coz you guys were at different places ..and see your destiny ..now the time came and you met ..Thanks almighty..Thanks God ..its too late but its better late than never..

"Ya Madhu ..i agree ..Raj said ..

"Now bad time is over .. so be happy now ..and we will go to see Auntyji too..now cheer up ..

"I am dying to see maa..

"Don't worry Raj..i was just waiting for Rk ..now he has come so we will meet her soon..you know ..coz of auntyji's illness ..i didn't wanted to take any risk ..so Rk and you both should be with them.

"Ofcourse I understand ..

"Bhai ..maa will be so happy to see you ..chalo chalte hain..

"Yeah pls.

~~~~0~~~~

They went to see Radhaji..

Radhaji was resting ..due to medicines effect,she needed rest more..but now she was improving so she was feeling better ..and plus Madhu had made sure by consulting doctor  that Radhaji is now in situation to hear about Raj ..and her health won't suffer..

Madhu  came near her and put hands on her eyes..she could not see anything and said "Whos is this ? Madhu beta ..hai na ..

"Yes Auntyji ..Madhu here but I want to give you a surprise ..just hold on..and see now .."

Both Raj and Rk were standing in front of Radhaji ..and when Madhu put her hands off her eyes ..what she saw was unbelievable ..she could not believe here eyes ..she stood up from bed and Madhu hold her hand ..she went near Raj and caressed his face and her eyes started flowing..even Madhu ..Raj and Rk all were having teary eyes ..Raj hugged Radhaji and Rk too joined them ..all three were flowing in river of emotions and no lines needed than..their sufferings ..their Pain ..their sorrows and their loneliness all were washing through tears.

Madhu was watching them and actually lost in them..for a while they were like this and than they wiped each other's faces..

"Raj beta ..how come you are here and that too with Madhu ..i am going mad..i am so happy but I can't describe my feelings..Thanks God ..thanks almighty..Madhu ..i can't thank you enough beta..i ..i..

She had a  lump in her throat .Madhu hugged her and said "Auntyji..you need not to say thank you ..allright ..its destine like this ..i have not done anything much ..

"Nah Madhu..you have done a lot for me..from bringing me from  accident place to Delhi and than treating me here..and see I am fine today so ya how can you say you have not done anything even if you were just doing your job..Raj hold her hand and said..

"Raj ..but still.. I am saying ''

"Madhu is a of gem of a person..bhai ..not only now but Madhu before also helped me a lot in caring of maa ..and now all thanks to her for doing so much..

"Rk ..it seems as if you guys will make temple for me ..enough of thanks ok..and now  let's celebrate this moment..

"Bhai ..now we have to stop o/w Madhu will give us injection ..i guess..she is a doc afterall..

and he laughed ..Raj too joined him ..and Radhaji smiled and Madhu acted like she will actually give injection ..and she laughed too..

Than Madhu told Radhaji that how she met Raj.

After long Radhaji was so happy ..Madhu could sense it..her both sons were there with her ..

After dinner Rk came to drop Madhu and ofcourse from than Raj would be living with them so he was there only.

When they reached Madhu's home..Rk said "Madhu you are like an angel in my life and I was waiting to meet you eagerly ..but I guess it was all planned by God ..and he had mercy upon us and we got Raj bhai..i have lost expectations of meeting him again in this life..and I could not tell or discuss about this to you since we met ..but now you know everything ..

"Rk ..ya now I know everything ..and I am happy that now bot of you are with each other ..

"Yeah ..hey I have a gift for youand he gave her a b'ful braclet and she was so touched ..

"Rk

"Shhh.. I can gift my friend na something ..now don't tell me that you didn't like this color ..coz I know we have difference of opinions ..he smiled ..

"In gift its not necessary if we like the color or not ..i loved it ..thank God this time contrast thinking didn't come between..he laughed ..and he too started laughing ..

"Thanks Rk ..good night and i will keep coming ..

"For me .. he looked into her eyes..

"Nah ..for my patient ..and ya for Auntyji too..she said with lil naughtiness..

"Accha ..ok than ..good night and I will also keep coming to meet doctor of my bro..

"Rk ..pls keep coming ..you are really so funny..and jolly.."

"Really !! I thought someone don't want to meet me..

"You know I was kidding ..take care and take proper rest too ..all three of you need proper care and rest..mentally and physically from both ways it was tough for you to handle situation like this and in this case Auntyji and also Raj are already patients..

"Thanks for concern doc ..sleep tight..you too take care..

He went ..

~~~~0~~~~

Raj was much better  now and after completing  some medication courses ..he would have been fit and fine..he used to come to Madhu for treatment and Madhu too kept coming to their home ..meanwhile Rk has dropped the idea of telling his feelings to Madhu ..firstly it was like such big thing happened that Raj came back and secondly after that his mom was improving a lot ..having speedy recovery ..her fits prob was also reduced a lot..though Rk and Madhu met often..but now most of the talks were around Radhaji and Raj ..Rk too wanted both of them to be fit and fine soon..but one thing was there that the more he meet  Madhu ..the more he like her ..but he don't know if Madhu like him or not..he thought that she likes him but somewhere after Raj came ..he was bit confused ..don;t know why?

He was trying to find it too..so he thought than  ..first he should have an idea about Madhu's thinking for him ..and than he will decide..how to tell Madhu?

he was searching for the  right chance to know it and than tell it to Madhu ..if she likes him than he will directly tell her his feelings..but defo he has to do something about this.

-------

Thanks Friends ❀️

Deepti😳

Edited by RM14 - 5 years ago
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
great update rk should tell his feelings fast to Madhu I doubt raj also have some feeling
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update dear 
Loved it 
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
loved it,
their reunion was emotional,
as for now Rk dropped his idea to confess his feelings to Madhu,he first wants to know what Madhu is feeling about him now with Raj presence he was bit confused,
hope he finds out soon whether madhu likes him or not,
continue soon
thanks for the pm
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear...Rk met his brother and he was so happy in his life...Rk wanted to know whether madhu has feelings for him or not?
I want rk to propose madhu soon...Please update soon dear...Thanks for pm...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the pm! 

lovely update! superbly written