[Tera Sajda] - An Index of PreeRan Stories

Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everybody! Some of you might know me and those who don't, my name is Megha and I am a PreeRan fan. I am writing some fictions on them and I have read others as well so I came up with this thread. Or is tiring and time consuming to search through all those pages and find some PreeRan fanfictions to read so I thought why not place them all at one place?!

Here at this thread I am asking you guys, PreeRan story writers to post the links of their stories. This is not an official index because this won't include RishTa stories (no offence meant). This thread will be like PreeRan Writing Index/Center.

What you have to do

1. Post the link of your fiction in this thread.
2. Please mention the status of you fan fiction that is - complete or ongoing
3. Do add a short description of what you fanfiction is about.

What I will do

After every month I will update a list at a specific page in a post which will include every fan fiction written in the month.

And again I would like to mention that this is NOT official forum index that's why it will only have PreeRan fanfictions and none of other couples.

Thank you
-Megha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think this is a great idea. That  way its a one-stop place for all the stories.. a haven for readers!

Thank you!
So only this time I am going to add the already written fictions here but please..please if you write something on PreeRan then post the link here.
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
ResEdited by kendra - 6 years ago
--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Megha! A fellow PreeRan shipper, I am Natasha. This is a very good initiative:)

I'll add my stories already uploaded on the forum and I'll keep updating the future ones here.

Let me know if I can help you with this thread :)

--------

Edited by --Natasha-- - 6 years ago