Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Kamaal hai uss zamane me bhi divorce hote the ...πŸ˜†...Daddy dearest is already fida on his new bahu...πŸ˜†...He is eveready to take sword in support of his DIL...πŸ˜†...Beta to bura phasa iss baar...πŸ˜†...I wish instead of showing hatred can they move towards love story ...πŸ˜†

Bindusar manhandling bahut ho gayi...πŸ˜†...ab pyar ki raahpar chalna shuru karo...woh kya haina...show par taala lagne ke chances hai...to thoda jaldi karo...πŸ˜†
Really Sid is promoting the show...never seen him doing this ...good ...lets wait for official confirmation

Yes poor bindusar ..yeh sasurji ka pyaar for bahu usko lay dubega πŸ˜† 
Yes Sid promoting CN ..strange ashoka k liye usne kabhi asia nhi kia tha Sid n...But CN k liye kar raha hπŸ˜• may be still hv some hope... if Trp increase so sayad show off air nhi hogaπŸ˜•  

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm already bored coz we barely get to see some family moments, DharmaSar's track still stuck no progression we only got 1 scene for 2 weeks...I miss their tashan + that beautiful bgm, at least we got to see diff shades of Bindusar. πŸ˜•
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Sasur ji to full on mood me hai bahu rani ke support me πŸ˜†...Beta to behen and baap ke beech me sandwich ban gaya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Dharma Karthikey ek saath honge...will have some dialogues ...probably from Karthikey's side...and Dharma muh me dahi jama ke baithegi...πŸ˜†...And all this will be witnessed By Bindusar...back to his angry mode...πŸ˜†...and she will speak only after he leaves..and then in anger Bindusar will drop his idea of annulling the marriage with Dharma  ...πŸ˜†Chalo kuch to sahi kaam karega πŸ˜†...Typical Ekta πŸ˜†...Kya circus chal raha hai yaar...πŸ˜†...
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

I'm already bored coz we barely get to see some family moments, DharmaSar's track still stuck no progression we only got 1 scene for 2 weeks...I miss their tashan + that beautiful bgm, at least we got to see diff shades of Bindusar. πŸ˜•

What makes me laugh is the marriage annulment process...Itni jaldi poora ho gaya...πŸ˜†...I just want a proper closure Dharma-Bindusar- and then they can show whatever circus they want to πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Seriously hadd hoti hai bakwaas dikhane ki...πŸ˜†...I just fast forward all scenes and if there is any Bindusar-Dharma or other new gen character scenes...then watch it...πŸ˜†...Mujhme itna patience nahi hai ...iss torture ko sehne ka...πŸ˜†
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
The character sketch of Bindusar was not well thought out...Its only because of Siddharth that the character was enjoyable...πŸ˜†...and his chemistry with Dharma is good.and so with others...πŸ˜›...The person who surprised me was Dharma...as I always think about her as shanti doot type ...soft...quiet...one who tolerates all non sense...But this Dharma is diametrically opposite πŸ˜†...
sunshinegir1990 thumbnail

The character sketch of Bindusar was not well thought out...Its only because of Siddharth that the character was enjoyable...πŸ˜†...and his chemistry with Dharma is good.and so with others...πŸ˜›...The person who surprised me was Dharma...as I always think about her as shanti doot type ...soft...quiet...one who tolerates all non sense...But this Dharma is diametrically opposite πŸ˜†...

I love this Dharma. Bindusar's character is better than Chandra's though.  Minus his violent outbursts (man-handling) and his blind trust towards Helena, he is actually quite balanced
Edited by sunshinegir1990 - 6 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail

I'm just loving Sid & Prerna's acting even Avneet's but yeah Dharmasar's dynamics, chemistry is just fab. I also enjoy the scenes of Karthikey (now he is changing), Badrakethu & Chitralekha among the leap cast. 😊
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshinegir1990

I love this Dharma. Bindusar's character is better than Chandra's though.  Minus his violent outbursts (man-handling) and his blind trust towards Helena, he is actually quite balanced

Bindusar has flaws & yes coming to his bad attitude we all know Chandra is also responsible for this yet we barely get to see him approaching his son, trying to sort out things...Gosh would we ever got to see some emotional family scenes btw father-mother-son? πŸ˜•

Coming to Dharma for me even after shaadi she is still the same, still strong, always there for Nandini, I also liked her reply to Charumathi this week & to Karthikey today. As long as they don't turn her into the despo typical heroine i'm fine. πŸ˜†
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshinegir1990

I wont even talk about Chandra here...πŸ˜†...You are right Bindusar's character is much better than his father...Anyday angry young man is preferred over Majnu πŸ˜†.Main problem is what the character did in his childhood...Trying to kill your step mom...Yes his man handling is something needs to change warna pit jayega chhora biwi Dharma se πŸ˜†...I believe he will trust Helena...but will be more balanced in his approach towards others
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

I'm just loving Sid & Prerna's acting even Avneet's but yeah Dharmasar's dynamics, chemistry is just fab. I also enjoy the scenes of Karthikey (now he is changing), Badrakethu & Chitralekha among the leap cast. 😊

To be honest the entire new gen is fabulous in terms of acting, performance...πŸ˜›...And even Gautum(Adornus) is really good...He can be funny but at the same time dangerous too...I remember how Prerna was bashed ...but she proved everyone wrong...Just love her performance...And Bindusar Dharma are dynamites...πŸ˜†...The leap cast is powerful.πŸ‘..wish the makers had given good script instead of this non sense...🀒