Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --Royal--

In today epis bindusar behaviour ws so confusing .πŸ˜• he was most calm person in today epis. he was cheated by dharma ..helena n Charu tried thr best to bhadkao to bindu but still no reaction frm his side. infect he hugged dharma and thanks her for saving his honor   

Thr is two possiblity - 

1- Bindusar's redemption is start ..so looks like off air news is true. ..sabkuch fast ho gya h.πŸ€” 

Or 

2- its "tufaan se phale wale shanti" bindusar is act like normal but soon he ll do big big dhamaka ..for his reveange. πŸ˜ˆ 

Here i was thinking the show will go one way, but they came up with something much more intriguing.  I am actually really interested in seeing what bindusar's nezt move will be. 

I loved nandini-dharma scenes today. That slap and the bgm- i felt bad for dharma, but shweta's acting was amazing. This mother-daughter duo never fail to reel me in.

I am really excited for this week's episode. And Chandra too was awesome. So nice to see him support bhadrakethu.

I just hope we will see karthikey-dharma share some screen space this week
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

In today epis bindusar behaviour ws so confusing .πŸ˜• he was most calm person in today epis. he was cheated by dharma ..helena n Charu tried thr best to bhadkao to bindu but still no reaction frm his side. infect he hugged dharma and thanks her for saving his honor   

Thr is two possiblity - 

1- Bindusar's redemption is start ..so looks like off air news is true. ..sabkuch fast ho gya h.πŸ€” 

Or 

2- its "tufaan se phale wale shanti" bindusar is act like normal but soon he ll do big big dhamaka ..for his reveange. πŸ˜ˆ 

Even I am doubtful about these two situations...But still its difficult to believe itni jaldi sudhar jayega πŸ˜†...I will prefer to wait when daddy dearest will reject his propsal to divorce his newly wedded wife...πŸ˜†...aka Dasi Dharma ...With whom he shares Hate wala Love...πŸ˜†...
As per off air news its in November ...date not yet confirmed...lets see...Jo bhi Bindusar has no other option than accepting Dharma as his wife...Chahe kitnehi kameenapanti kare...πŸ˜†
rishani77 thumbnail
If u looks closer at Bindu's expressions before Dharma looks at him closely after hugging, u could see that he is forcing himself ( mouth / eyes focused on the floor). it was a few seconds u can see that he was clearly not in a good mood then he shifts into another expression going all soft, thanking Dharma, very well done by Sid! πŸ‘πŸΌ
There's no way that Bindu gonna change easily we all know that after all he is an anti-hero. πŸ˜†
Revenge drama is on, poor Dharma, right now she really doesn't deserve Bindusar... I just loved how CGM said that what happened was for a good reason! 😳
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Even I am doubtful about these two situations...But still its difficult to believe itni jaldi sudhar jayega πŸ˜†...I will prefer to wait when daddy dearest will reject his propsal to divorce his newly wedded wife...πŸ˜†...aka Dasi Dharma ...With whom he shares Hate wala Love...πŸ˜†...

As per off air news its in November ...date not yet confirmed...lets see...Jo bhi Bindusar has no other option than accepting Dharma as his wife...Chahe kitnehi kameenapanti kare...πŸ˜†

@blue- yes yes i m doubting the same... saw this scene again i think Bindusar feeling was real but when his dearest daddy will reject his proposal he will be blast πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  btw its nice change to see bindusar behaves so nicely with dharma...omg that hug toπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

@blue- yes yes i m doubting the same... saw this scene again i think Bindusar feeling was real but when his dearest daddy will reject his proposal he will be blast πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  btw its nice change to see bindusar behaves so nicely with dharma...omg that hug toπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

His hug is as dangerous as his anger...πŸ˜†...Loved Dharmas ezpression...the way she was looking at the knife and then at him...seems she thought that he will take the knife and then stab her πŸ˜†...First night kahi last night na ho jaye πŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail
btw checked this thread may be some action scene is coming..bindusar with swordπŸ€“...waise CN m action scene bhi asie hote h bas aap-pas m fight kar le ya 2-3 baar ek-dosre par attack kar lia ho gya action πŸ€£ god missing CAS action scene  pata nhi is show m sid ki real wale fighting skills kab dekhane ko milega πŸ₯Ίekta wasting sid's talent πŸ€’😑
thread link- 
--Royal-- thumbnail

His hug is as dangerous as his anger...πŸ˜†...Loved Dharmas ezpression...the way she was looking at the knife and then at him...seems she thought that he will take the knife and then stab her πŸ˜†...First night kahi last night na ho jaye πŸ˜†

@bold- yes ... its like.. bindusar ka na gussa aacha aur na pyaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yes yes i saw... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† omg yes kali raat hone s bach gye but dharma k sath hum sabko 440V ka jhatka day gyi πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Seeing this Bindusar I can say that its not a surprise that Ashoka was a chand πŸ˜†... 
rishani77 thumbnail

Bingo! πŸ˜‰
Dangerous man, dangerous anger, dangerous ishq. πŸ˜†
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved dharma in today's episode. I hope bindusar will soon find out about dharma and karthikey, that would bring more drama and some possible action scenes