Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: aditimathur

I have a question for the one who talk about Hina's arrogance in KKK8, What arrogance you specially have seen my dear, If talking honestly about her prospects is an arrogance then What words would be used for Ritvik, Nia, Ravi, Lopa & others, Actually in reality Hina is the only one who spoke limited & pure genuine in her views, Liking or Supporting any one is a personal choice but speaking only against one personality really very bad, Only jealous people can say such things, True & Neutral fans never do this, Anyways it's your choice whether to keep ranting hard against Hina or to like her honestly becoz I know in their heart they knew the real truth ..So guys keep trying..Hina is a gem & She worked in KKK as a gem & pure contestant, my opinion..

Edited by Ashviniad - 6 years ago
sj18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have a question for the one who talk about Hina's arrogance in KKK8, What arrogance you specially have seen my dear, If talking  honestly about her prospects is an arrogance then What words would be used for Ritvik, Nia, Ravi, Lopa & others, Actually in reality Hina is the only one who spoke limited & pure genuine in her views, Liking or Supporting any one is a personal choice but speaking only against one personality really very bad, Only jealous people can say such things, True & Neutral fans never do this, Anyways it's your choice whether to keep ranting hard against Hina or to like her honestly becoz I know in their heart they knew the real truth ..So guys keep trying..Hina is a gem & She worked in KKK as a gem & pure contestant, my opinion..

She stood for herself in that luck ficaso with Rithvik and Rithvik apologised for the same, so she is arrogant.  Standing yourself is know as arrogance.😆
sj18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Isn't Nia going to BB? 😕 Or is it Hina? 

Nia rejected the offer. Even Hina refused but then also confirmed news of her being a participant in bb is going around, so don't know whether she is a part or not. Hope she is not.
Ashviniad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have a question for the one who talk about Hina's arrogance in KKK8, What arrogance you specially have seen my dear, If talking honestly about her prospects is an arrogance then What words would be used for Ritvik, Nia, Ravi, Lopa & others, Actually in reality Hina is the only one who spoke limited & pure genuine in her views, Liking or Supporting any one is a personal choice but speaking only against one personality really very bad, Only jealous people can say such things, True & Neutral fans never do this, Anyways it's your choice whether to keep ranting hard against Hina or to like her honestly becoz I know in their heart they knew the real truth ..So guys keep trying..Hina is a gem & She worked in KKK as a gem & pure contestant, my opinion..

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I don't need to explain u.. Cos I don't want to stretch previous things again.. If u have to know then pls check previous posts of forum..there a lot of topics r discussed by a lot of people here.. N others contestant ka arrogance iyaha ane ka koi matlab nei..cos TM post Kia hina ke bade Mai..not other..n hum show dekhte hai as normal viewer..jab jiska Jo chis khatakta hai or acche lagte hai woh sabnei discuss karte hai.. Like Rd ka blaming part..Nia ka part bohot discuss hui idhar..even hina Jo task Mai acche the uske bade Mai bhi bola geya..u may also check previous pages..

Aur ek bat..Ravi kab arrogance dikhaya? Even Lopa bhi..Lopa to ulta hamesha Rohit sir ka dat khate ayi hai... Even Nia bhi kabhi arrogance nei dikhaia..ha drama like chikna chilla a kia..but arrogance ha lopa ka makeup issue pe kuch bola tha..bur woh arrogance nei teasing laga..RD ka chalo thik hai...Edited by opsora2090 - 6 years ago
aditimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I never know in my dictionary that standing for oneself is termed as arrogance ..Uff  it's  going above my head for me, it's means those talk about Ritvik, Nia are genuine, Kya kehne bhai, dhanay hain aap log, Here  Nia, Ritvk, Ravi , Karan played as group, they each other  support each other even they know Ritvik had done badly, What this thing called for?.They all tried to tarnish Hina's image according to their plan, An one can speak for oneself when there is no one to support him/her, Stop creating fuss in it..Arrogance means calling other person's wrong or manipulative, Here manipulation has been done by group band except Shantanu, Geeta, Monica  even Lopa can't be considered in it..Yeh aap ki soch haii mass of people ki nahin, You tried very hard to tarnish Hina's image, Reason you all know very well, I have different opinion than you all & I have lot of things to say about your favourite contestants but I can't do like you..Bhajan japte raho.Yahan toh winner bhi pata tha per shayad ab alag dikhtaa hai, Kya kehne hain..Edited by aditimathur - 6 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I never know in my dictionary that standing for oneself is termed as arrogance ..Uff it's going above my head for me, it's means those talk about Ritvik, Nia are genuine, Kya kehne bhai, dhanay hain aap log, Here Nia, Ritvk, Ravi , Karan played as group, they each other support each other even they know Ritvik had done badly, What this thing called for?.They all tried to tarnish Hina's image according to their plan, An one can speak for oneself when there is no one to support him/her, Stop creating fuss in it..Arrogance means calling other person's wrong or manipulative, Here manipulation has been done by group band except Shantanu, Geeta, Monica even Lopa can't be considered in it..Yeh aap ki soch haii mass of people ki nahin, You tried very hard to tarnish Hina's image, Reason you all know very well, I have different opinion than you all & I have lot of things to say about your favourite contestants but I can't do like you..Bhajan japte raho.Yahan toh winner bhi pata tha per shayad ab alag dikhtaa hai, Kya kehne hain..

Kehna hai Good bye . 🥱Edited by opsora2090 - 6 years ago
khan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lets wish all the best for Hina
she is doing BB11...)
sj18 thumbnail
 Can i mention something about arrogance of other contestants which may have gone unnoticed.
Lopa threw water on Rithvik's face when they all were having fun and joking around and she herself was having fun with all of them. she didn't accepted after that cheating incident with Rithvik.

Karan, Ravi and Rithvik always making fun of others and especially Lopa when she said she don't like it talking about her make-up what was the need.

Nia blamed Lopa in that partner stunt in boys v girls week. I think a post was made for the same. 
She mocked Lopa for her make-up and said agar Lopa ka make-up nhi mila to show band hojayega.
When Lopa said she don't like it why she was making fun of her. Even she herself use make-up.

Monica in the last stunt said I don't know how to drive a car this is so unfair, even that comes into arrogance?

No one was arrogant, when you don't like something you say about that honestly many people do that so Hina did the same and when she asked about the same.

priya185 thumbnail
i think she will go far in bb 
channel politics at its peak they seem to have had an argument (sonalifan said) so maybe she will not win
i was annoyed with colors for making manveer win desite having less supporters than bani lopa rohan etc