your views on hina going to bb

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Are you excited to see her in bb
will you be supporting her in bb

what do you think will be her strategy inside house ?

can she win bigg boss this time ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
In my Personal view ,

I am Totally not excited to see her BB11 in this season.It could be next season.

I cant say anything now..I supported her in kkk8 in First 3 Episodes. But after that , Seeing channel favoritism towards her n her quite some arrogant behaves i am against her now..But in BB if i see she really will do some greats n Give tough competitions to others n If i will Find her superb personality , Then i will definitely support her n Give votes n fight for her wid all...

About her strategy cant say anything now. But may be This Time also She will again get priorities n screen space than others .

Yes , she may Win .Cos she has a big fan base .N BB needs masala . N In this matter she is best . But It will be toughest for her ..cos This time some other celebs have a big Fan base than her .But this time i think all positive .

Edited by opsora2090 - 6 years ago
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sunday ka bb premier telecast hone do fir dekhte h abhi to sab apne se hi confirmed list de rahe h but original celebrity contestants kisiko nhi pata. N dont worry about partiality n favouritism wo to har shows me hota h but im very much sure bb ka past record dekhte huve ki koi mtv wala he winner or finalist hoga🥱.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Preetieee

Sunday ka bb premier telecast hone do fir dekhte h abhi to sab apne se hi confirmed list de rahe h but original celebrity contestants kisiko nhi pata. N dont worry about partiality n favouritism wo to har shows me hota h but im very much sure bb ka past record dekhte huve ki koi mtv wala he winner or finalist hoga🥱.

ha N probably This time 2-3 MTV wale ayega
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
i hope she doesn't come to BB😡,Last minute changes ho jaayein
Ashviniad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanika_11

i hope she doesn't come to BB😡,Last minute changes ho jaayein

hina and niti aren't doing BB channel ka publicity stunt hai
khan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lets wait for the news to be confirmed 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Isn't Nia going to BB? 😕 Or is it Hina? 
aditimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a question for the one who talk about Hina's arrogance in KKK8, What arrogance you specially have seen my dear, If talking  honestly about her prospects is an arrogance then What words would be used for Ritvik, Nia, Ravi, Lopa & others, Actually in reality Hina is the only one who spoke limited & pure genuine in her views, Liking or Supporting any one is a personal choice but speaking only against one personality really very bad, Only jealous people can say such things, True & Neutral fans never do this, Anyways it's your choice whether to keep ranting hard against Hina or to like her honestly becoz I know in their heart they knew the real truth ..So guys keep trying..Hina is a gem & She worked in KKK as a gem & pure contestant, my opinion.. Edited by aditimathur - 6 years ago
sj18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't know if this true or not but hope is not doing bigg boss after what channel has done with her kkk. They did great in ruining her image in kkk so what they will do in bb is no doubt. Moreover the other contestants all know each other from long.😆
About getting show all controversies, some of the contestant are way way to good in that Hina just don't come in the league. Just like last season bigg boss will give all screenspace to commoners. Above all she is Rohan's friend who exposed bigg boss game plan last season so I think they will not leave her now.

Hope she is not doing it.