•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Was/Is it a real school? Or, is it modelled after some famous school of the time? 
I haven't heard it before and very curious. Does anyone know about it?
ive heard it..mayb up side..vanasthali vidhyapeeth ..lots of schools opened insipred by that name also ..lemme google..i hvnt googled yet
Yeah I'm too curious about it. I too never heard about but google it found this small town in Rajasthan. 
school or university dono hai uske lekin sirf ladkiyon ke liye
Bachpan mere parents mujhe wahi bhejna chahte the studies ke liye
Vanasthali vidyapeeth is a famous University and school.
Originally posted by Missy_08

school or university dono hai uske lekin sirf ladkiyon ke liye
Bachpan mere parents mujhe wahi bhejna chahte the studies ke liye

Okay...it's a real school, but where is it? I cannot find anything on Google. 

What I remember as a famous school for girls is Mayo college girls school, Ajmer.
Originally posted by Noe123

Okay...it's a real school, but where is it? I cannot find anything on Google. 

What I remember as a famous school for girls is Mayo college girls school, Ajmer.
that was for boys..mayo college ajmer was for boys..MGD was for girls 
Originally posted by mishkatfanfrevr

that was for boys..mayo college ajmer was for boys..MGD was for girls 

Just 'Mayo College' is boys only.

But there is a 'Mayo College Girls School' as well, goes by the same full name. One of my grad school batchmate studied there.

Edited by Noe123 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Noe123

Was/Is it a real school? Or, is it modelled after some famous school of the time?
I haven't heard it before and very curious. Does anyone know about it?

Hi, I'm new here. So, in response to your question, Yes, Banasthali/ Vanasthali is a real school( now University) as well. I have had my college studies from Banasthali / Vanasthali. It is like a legacy to me, my grandmother went to school there, my bua went to school as well as college there, and I too completed my graduation from Vanasthali.
Being a 90's kid, I can tell you all how prestigious this institute has been for girls and women all around India. It's a privilege to be able to get an admission there. Even Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru wrote in it's praise that had he been a girl, it would be fortunate for, he would have the privilege to study at Banasthali / Vanasthali. In 90's as well as now, it is considered a very good fortune to be able to attend Banasthsli's school or college.
It's a Women University and school situated 89 kms away from Jaipur on Newai highway ranthambore national park one). One of the university's campus is in jaipur as well but only for certain college courses.
If u want to google it type Banasthali instead of Vanasthali. In english, it's written as Banasthali. For Hindi, it's Vanasthali.
If you need any other info, let me know.
Originally posted by Missaddicted

Hi, I'm new here. So, in response to your question, Yes, Banasthali/ Vanasthali is a real school( now University) as well. I have had my college studies from Banasthali / Vanasthali. It is like a legacy to me, my grandmother went to school there, my bua went to school as well as college there, and I too completed my graduation from Vanasthali.
Being a 90's kid, I can tell you all how prestigious this institute has been for girls and women all around India. It's a privilege to be able to get an admission there. Even Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru wrote in it's praise that had he been a girl, it would be fortunate for, he would have the privilege to study at Banasthali / Vanasthali. In 90's as well as now, it is considered a very good fortune to be able to attend Banasthsli's school or college.
It's a Women University and school situated 89 kms away from Jaipur on Newai highway ranthambore national park one). One of the university's campus is in jaipur as well but only for certain college courses.
If u want to google it type Banasthali instead of Vanasthali. In english, it's written as Banasthali. For Hindi, it's Vanasthali.
If you need any other info, let me know.

Hi, welcome to the forum!

And, thanks for detailed answer. Great to know about Vanasthali/Banastali. Sounds like a really good school.

Naina missed a schoolmate, haan ðŸ˜‰! 

Hope that her decision to let go of education in a prestigious school for Sameer's sake is rewarded in her own way.