Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

The show is a comedy circus...πŸ˜†...The basic foundation of the show is not right. ...I mean if you want to show a love story...why connect a historical character with a fictional one... That's where the problem is...😑
For God's sake CGM ie Chandra Gupta Maurya is shown as a majnu..πŸ˜†.He is The Founder of Mauryan Empire...and his son Bindusar is shown as  a bewda ...πŸ˜†...And here they are trying to show an epic love story of Chandra (the emperor) and Nandini(a fictional character)... There would never have been a problem if the characters were PURELY fictional or purely historical...There is a mismatch .here...Acharya Chanakya would have thrown out  CGM and the entire Mauryan clan would have been on road if he had behaved like this...πŸ˜†...

CGM loves Nandini only...What about Helena ???? 2 bacche kaha se aaye ...πŸ˜†
And neglecting your duties and behaving lie a Devdas...Neglecting janta for your love...Which emperor does that ??? Is that we expect from the CGM...????

Relations ka mazaak bana ke rakh diya hai...Emperor just thinks about his wife ...neglects all other work...Neglects his son..baaki sab jaye bhaad me...πŸ˜†...I will only do jaap of my wife... Dont care what my son feels ...how my citizens are living...

.And one wife...is busy in plotting and scheming...She shld have been used in present era against our enemies...bina hatyar ke barbaad kar degi πŸ˜†...Acharya hai...Pata nahi kaha hai...πŸ˜†...Aisi situation me yuvraj to aisa hi niklega na,...πŸ˜†

When wife returns ...the emperor is busy in romancing his wife...Nothing else...πŸ˜†

The starting of the show itself was vague...

And what is shown here is absolute non sense.Same old scenes...I would say the show is just a copy paste of all old shows...where hero heroine were at loggerheads .they they turn Epic ...divine ...magical lovers..πŸ˜†...

.Its a Comedy Circus...I repeat...πŸ˜†...Then question arises why I am watching...Simple ...because of leap  ..I love the new generation ...They are a treat to watch...That's what catch my interest...πŸ˜†...

In the quest for TRP , we get non sense...stuff...

RIP CGM...And Thank God...Mauryan clan is not there...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Note:
Please differentiate between actors and Characters

The problem with hindi serials is all hero/heroines in any show has fixed character

Hero - hates heroine is rowdyish and brat marries heroine falls for her becomes her slave(thats a very light word i have used) and changes for good 

Heroine - Is mahaan and independent before marriage, saves parents from all troubles and takes care of siblings, forced to marry hero because of circumstance(to save family etc), shows tasahn with hero for few times, treats his family like her own and becomes their slave and hero sees this and falls for her(literally falls) and forgets everything(work, family responsibilit) and everyone(parents, siblings, kids)  

Every serial is based on this character only for past 15-20 years 

But in historical its tough for audience to see an king/emperor/prince like this 

Both Chandra and Bindu have been shown same character 

Chandra a ruthless warrior no love for anyone no heart marries nandini and gets an heart 

Bindu an ruthless son no love for mother or father always angry no heart will marry dharam and get an heart 

Imagine great emperors CGM who founded india and Bindusar a very good warrior and known as ajathashatru (one without enemy) behaving like what is shown in serial as slaves of their lover wives. 

And chankya behaving so without correcting chandra and bindu 

meeraindrajeet thumbnail
In today's episode the great CGM suffers from mosquitoes and tries to kill them slapping and finds an excuse to sleep on the same bed with his wife!!! Why Palace is somuch mosquito prone???atleast palace shd have some treatment for mosquitoes. The show became a laughing stock !
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

The problem with hindi serials is all hero/heroines in any show has fixed character

Hero - hates heroine is rowdyish and brat marries heroine falls for her becomes her slave(thats a very light word i have used) and changes for good 

Heroine - Is mahaan and independent before marriage, saves parents from all troubles and takes care of siblings, forced to marry hero because of circumstance(to save family etc), shows tasahn with hero for few times, treats his family like her own and becomes their slave and hero sees this and falls for her(literally falls) and forgets everything(work, family responsibilit) and everyone(parents, siblings, kids)  

Every serial is based on this character only for past 15-20 years 

But in historical its tough for audience to see an king/emperor/prince like this 

Both Chandra and Bindu have been shown same character 

Chandra a ruthless warrior no love for anyone no heart marries nandini and gets an heart 

Bindu an ruthless son no love for mother or father always angry no heart will marry dharam and get an heart 

Imagine great emperors CGM who founded india and Bindusar a very good warrior and known as ajathashatru (one without enemy) behaving like what is shown in serial as slaves of their lover wives. 

And chankya behaving so without correcting chandra and bindu 

Exactly...Agree with you...This has been happening for quite a long time...First of all I dont believe that dialogue Which Chandra said to Bindusar...Hamara dil kisi aur ke haath me hota hai...Dil kya lease par diya tha kya ...πŸ˜†
This show is a copy of Jodha Akbar...I mean look at the tracks...and even the dialogues...

Why cant we have a brat heroine and a saint heroπŸ˜‰ for a change...πŸ˜†
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
meeraindrajeet thumbnail
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.india-forums.com%2Ftellybuzz%2Fbuzzin-hot%2F41620-it-confirmed-this-show-will-be-replacing-star-plus-chandra-nandi.htm&h=ATOxZtJAqKxA_WRzUoGP8mqUYgKD0nZXIpLT4uPeacU1jOdWAI-l5L9kfQMlmmnxOuP3y7nSSnDBNONqgh76OcohG9DrvagSDO7Pd6LXJ-nbwLdGK3kpZGES87wktkj5-Tc4XAwCL7Y&s=1&enc=AZOJ_DrGrrkVWBN37_aEzqdrpjrgAjmQtWDN
N3YJbCQjVhnEOzw4QBNEOPBDQe0BhAVbTfL1h4_RGa81i52G9n6D0yv0OE9qpXbDLr_ldk60KQ
india forums also confirmed the show is going off air

MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually this show is not a wee bit convincing from its script itself. 
See,  people can believe In things they don't know wholly. 
Like, Bindusar being dumb,  Ashoka 'S birthstory , Jodha's existence. 
Infact Jodha did exist but her name wasn't Jodha. 
But the problem with ChandraNandini is that they distorted the widely known historical facts in favour of Jodha Akbar copy paste.
In fact , my grandmother who used to watch this show asked me whether Nandini really existed Or not.
Her logic was that she had heard only about Durdhara and Helena,  but never about someone called Nandini.
I said,  "No .CGM only had 2 wives "
Then she asked me, " Why then SP is trying to convince people that Nandini existed when she didn't?! "
My reply ,"Ekta Kapoor ki marzi! "
Then my grandmother asked,  "Ekta is not a historian. 
So why she's making up a fictional Queen for CGM!"
I couldn't give a reply. 
And she stopped Watching Chandra Nandini henceforth.
Her logic was that she would better read a book on Maurya empire written by a historian instead of watching a fake show by Ekta Kapoor. 
And this is what is happening with every historical show on TV. 
I know trp is the main culprit,  but the reason behind low trp is common for all the historical shows in recent times is-too much deviation from known history. 
I have seen that forums of every historical and mythological shows are filled with threads about How story of that show is fake πŸ₯±
Simple sa baat - neutral viewers don't want to watch things that they know is fake.
Recently,  there has been 2 versions of Chandrakanta - and both the shows were horrible. 
Both pairs of Chandrakanta-Virendra were played by horrible looking actors.
It was like both the shows' producers were competing to hire the ugliest looking Chandrakanta. 
Kritika ended up looking like a prostitute while ColorsKanta looks like a chudail. πŸ˜•
Chandrakanta was supposed to be the most beautiful woman on world - and we get this. 
Life OK virendra looked like a daaku while Colors Virendra looked like a stable boy. 
About the story,  Life OK CK was just soft po*nography version of Siya Ke Raam while Colors Kanta is a mix of ChandraNandini and Naagin with some copy paste from Life OK chandrakanta. 
And both the stories were vastly different from the main book.
Needless to say,  both of them got low trps. 
Colors Chandrakanta is on top 20 though ...but still,  it hasn't got the trps channel and Ekta kapoor expected from it. 
The reason is clear - due to the megafight before between the makers regarding the concept before, a lot of people read the main book ( or atleast checked up the story on Internet)  so many people didn't watch it like they watched Naagin or Siya ke raam because it was fake. 
Even Siya ke raam didn't make half the impact as CAS or even Jodha Akbar did but still I guess people watched it because it was a version of Ramayan.
Actually I feel sad that the producers make bad content and then put the blame squarely on the viewers on not be able to receive "good" Content.
But they fail to realise that the pretend good shows are worse than the honestly bad shows like Kumkum Bhagya. 
Like there's a show called Ishq Mein Marjawaan which is supposed to be a content driven show. 
But it was one of the worst Indian shows I have seen. 
If given a choice,  I'll watch Kumkum or even Kundali over this marjawaan. 

Originally posted by: Luna99NB

But the problem with ChandraNandini is that they distorted the widely known historical facts in favour of Jodha Akbar copy paste.
In fact , my grandmother who used to watch this show asked me whether Nandini really existed Or not.
Her logic was that she had heard only about Durdhara and Helena,  but never about someone called Nandini.
Then she asked me, " Why then SP is trying to convince people that Nandini existed when she didn't?! "
I couldn't give a reply. 
Her logic was that she would better read a book on Maurya empire written by a historian instead of watching a fake show by Ekta Kapoor. 
I know trp is the main culprit,  but the reason behind low trp is common for all the historical shows in recent times is-too much deviation from known history. 
I have seen that forums of every historical and mythological shows are filled with threads about How story of that show is fake πŸ₯±
Simple sa baat - neutral viewers don't want to watch things that they know is fake.
Recently,  there has been 2 versions of Chandrakanta - and both the shows were horrible. 
It was like both the shows' producers were competing to hire the ugliest looking Chandrakanta. 
Kritika ended up looking like a prostitute while ColorsKanta looks like a chudail. πŸ˜•
Chandrakanta was supposed to be the most beautiful woman on world - and we get this. 
Life OK virendra looked like a daaku while Colors Virendra looked like a stable boy. 
About the story,  Life OK CK was just soft po*nography version of Siya Ke Raam while Colors Kanta is a mix of ChandraNandini and Naagin with some copy paste from Life OK chandrakanta. 
Colors Chandrakanta is on top 20 though ...but still,  it hasn't got the trps channel and Ekta kapoor expected from it. 
The reason is clear - due to the megafight before between the makers regarding the concept before, a lot of people read the main book ( or atleast checked up the story on Internet)  so many people didn't watch it like they watched Naagin or Siya ke raam because it was fake. 
Even Siya ke raam didn't make half the impact as CAS or even Jodha Akbar did but still I guess people watched it because it was a version of Ramayan.
Actually I feel sad that the producers make bad content and then put the blame squarely on the viewers on not be able to receive "good" Content.
But they fail to realise that the pretend good shows are worse than the honestly bad shows like Kumkum Bhagya. 
Like there's a show called Ishq Mein Marjawaan which is supposed to be a content driven show. 

Cgm was a fighter. He didn't have time for his real wives and here he is crazy after a woman who is too dumb to be a princess.
Poor rajat, the guy played lovesick puppy three times in three dumb historical shows , two of them being successful shows though.
At least he was very good as prithviraj, horrible as Akbar but he looked very good as cgm but the character itself is a mental.
Edited by Roxelana - 6 years ago
MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roxelana

Cgm was a fighter. He didn't have time for his real wives and here he is crazy after a woman who is too dumb to be a princess.
Poor rajat, the guy played lovesick puppy three times in three dumb historical shows , two of them being successful shows though.
At least he was very good as prithviraj, horrible as Akbar but he looked very good as cgm but the character itself is a mental.

Rajat should stop doing historicals ASAP. 
he needs a serious image revamp
I hate it when talented actors kick their dignity by deciding to take up poor quality TV shows that only seek to use their fame for popularity. 
Same goes for Siddharth Nigam too. 
His decision to take part in CN was wrong 
Uparse isska trp aur bhi gir gaya. 
He's genuinely talented- hope Sid gets to prove his mettle in normal fiction shows too. 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99NB

I couldn't give a reply. 

Bindu married Dharma ashokas mom because of bride swapping. How can anyone show such things? even who does not know mauryans will doubt this fact. 

Second a maharani loses her memory and lives in village for ten years???

A ma comes claiming he is maharanis husband???? Will any man in those times dare to say he is maharani's ex husband??? Only if he wants to commit suicide he will say that too untruth 

I have not seen either chandrakantas or nagin etc but i watched JA and CN. JA was successful till it followed a bit of history and a bit of love till adham khans death after that it was a downward spiral 

In CN slide started faster immediate after chandra defeated padmanand the slide started. Whether it was chandra nandini marriage or hatred or love story was unbelievable 

The content of JA started sliding after 6 months and went kaput after a year but CN started sliding after first month only 

Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rach_ana

And still you have been watching the show without fail ! Though you came to know show is sliding since first month only , though you came to know show is not following history since first month itself  but still you have been watching without fail till now .Though you had numerous problems with show you watched it without fail and know each and every minute details about each and every episodes .Really I must say your are FAN NO.1 of this show πŸ‘πŸ‘

🀣
Well saidπŸ˜† Bang onπŸ‘
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roxelana

Exactly CGM was a warrior and empire builder and nation creator 

He was not a Salim or shah jahan to have love storys with his wives 

He must have been in war field from age 17 till may be till his 50s years to build akhand bharat 

He won afghanistan, pakistan, half of india, nepal and other countries(in past india) etc 

To win so many places how many years he may have fought or how much family time he may have???

Chandra gupta maurya won over nand only at age 32 years(as per real history) after that he may have won many other kingdoms. It takes lot of effort to build an empire even with chankyas brains. So its only logical he may not have time for family, wives and kids or for love(of the 21st century types)

Yes but CGM was close to his first wife and cousin dhurudhara as she was with him in his struggles against nands(he lost a few times 2-3 times bef he won and his mother was beheaded by nand and his siblings put in prison by nand and when he was running saving his life from nand and dhurudhara was with him in those tough times). Similarly he married helena  a greek princess after defeating her father and bindusar was close to greek clan so it can be assumed that both chandra and bindu adored helena as family. But whether nandini existed or whether chandra loved her no such data available. 

Also all our feed back on the serial is so CVs and others improve. If taken in positive midset its for betterment of serial.  Only a person who wish success of another will criticize and correct when at fault. So its great that this thread was created to tell viewers thoughts on issues in show. 
Edited by myviewprem - 6 years ago