Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
So many articles & confusion. I wanted to try my hand at prediction.

The serial killer (lets calls her Ms X) is not Deep's wife. Both Deep & X must ve been cheated by their respective lovers. Fate brings them together & they decide 2 be a team of killers who kill cheats. The 1st murder I was wondering how a girl can actually manage to lift an adult & stick her to the wall. It requires a lot of strength. Not saying women are weak but not all ll ve tat strength right. So that's the suspense element. Its not just X but Deep together who kill people. Seeing Arohi he comes up with a plan to frame her. But slowly he ends up falling in love with her. So X gets angry & rest of the story takes off from there πŸ˜ƒ

Yeh raha meri prediction. Guys do share ur predictions as well. Let's ve some fun suggesting crazy stuff πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail
Nice though I also feeltht deep is the serial killer  ( I say because of 2nd promo of the show were je gets arohi behind bars and has a fishy smile)
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nice, but I don't think something like that is going to be shown. Deep tried ending his life after Arohi's rejection... why would he do that? πŸ˜• Pyaar ka connection hai Anu, Deep is trying his best for saving his first LOVE πŸ˜³
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Nice, but I don't think something like that is going to be shown. Deep tried ending his life after Arohi's rejection... why would he do that? πŸ˜• Pyaar ka connection hai Anu, Deep is trying his best for saving his first LOVE πŸ˜³

Deep tried to kill himself, when did that happen 😲
mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€—Anu dear ... came here afer watching 7 episodes and see who is here? :D

Only thing I am sure about is Arohi is not the killer :P ... everyone else is suspects... I do believe its his wife only. Every dialogue he says seems to have a double meaning ... his love and search for a face.

Promos are not at all going anywhere ...

Now the Vishal angle ... πŸ˜•
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mira

πŸ€—Anu dear ... came here afer watching 7 episodes and see who is here? :D

Only thing I am sure about is Arohi is not the killer :P ... everyone else is suspects... I do believe its his wife only. Every dialogue he says seems to have a double meaning ... his love and search for a face.

Promos are not at all going anywhere ...

Now the Vishal angle ... πŸ˜•

Mira πŸ€—. Sticking to my only 1 Indian show at a time. So started watching IMM since thriller genre is my fav. The makers & the channel are throwing lot of red herring & googlies. So its really interesting. Even I feel Deep & his wife r into this together & Arohi is innocent!
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I believe both Arohi and Deep are double crossing each other. As of now, the only possibility that I could think of is that Arohi is playing a double role and Deep is confusing her with his ex or someone close to him in past. 
Anyways, whatever be the reason, creatives are doing a fab job in keeping the thrill and confusion factor alive. Very unexpected from this PH..
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Angels11

So many articles & confusion. I wanted to try my hand at prediction.

The serial killer (lets calls her Ms X) is not Deep's wife. Both Deep & X must ve been cheated by their respective lovers. Fate brings them together & they decide 2 be a team of killers who kill cheats. The 1st murder I was wondering how a girl can actually manage to lift an adult & stick her to the wall. It requires a lot of strength. Not saying women are weak but not all ll ve tat strength right. So that's the suspense element. Its not just X but Deep together who kill people. Seeing Arohi he comes up with a plan to frame her. But slowly he ends up falling in love with her. So X gets angry & rest of the story takes off from there πŸ˜ƒ

Yeh raha meri prediction. Guys do share ur predictions as well. Let's ve some fun suggesting crazy stuff πŸ˜†

Hi Anu, πŸ˜ƒSo now it is out that Ms.X is Deep's wife and apparently both sick people are in love with each other and knows the truth about each other. Deep is definitely involved directly or indirectly in these killings. He alters the scene of crime for sure. So Wifey has issues with cheating spouse/ partners and psychologically that triggers her demons to kill the cheaters. But what is Deep's motivation? He can't just be in such "deep " wala love that he can't see right from wrong...If he was in love, he would seek help for his wife, not trap another poor soul to take the blame for her. He seems more dark to me. And if it is so, it would be fantastic. 
I don't want Deep to fall in love with Arohi. I want Arohi to trap him in his own game after teaming up with the police guy.

Oh I want this to be a real thriller minus all the love angle ka taam jhaam.

Angels11 thumbnail
^^ Yes that is also possible. May be Arohi ll team up with Inspector Laksh you know like If tomorrow comes & take revenge πŸ˜†
rnm_83 thumbnail
frankly speaking guys apart from mosambi and inspecter every one is mystery over here ...dead tired by thinking or predicting all possible angleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†