Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely Episode 

Felt very sad for Pihu . Poor Girl just have One wish to meet her mother .Thatz it . But That is also something not in her hands . And She can only wait and pray to her Gopal to make her meet her mom soon πŸ˜­ . Such a Tragic thing for such a small Kid 
But I am glad atleast For min she met her mom in her dream and got her love . Hope she meets her mom soon . 

AarHi are FIRE πŸ˜† . Where Suchi went to give new interview , Aarav turns out to be it's owner's Best Friend πŸ˜† . Her & Pihu's reaction was worth watching , And Aarav's reaction was Bang On and pricelss  !! He crosses his legs and sits as if he is taking her interview πŸ€£ . And uske baad jo dono mein Blame Game chaloo hota hai , Bechaara Wahan ka New Boss bhi was like What the hell they are doing and fighting like  Kids πŸ˜† . 

Pihu doesn't like Aarav AT ALL . "Isko toh maind ekhti hun " πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . She inks his such a Costly Blazer without Aarav getting it to know about it πŸ˜† . Even when he returns home , his mom also notice it but not him πŸ˜† . I am sure He gonna burst Out once he sees it as he doesn't like Wrong Color Combo , And that was Blue ink on his Yellow Coat πŸ€£ .

Aarav's mom is really crazy . Puri Society ko bulaake apne bete ka matrimonial decide kr rahi thi πŸ˜²πŸ€£ . I am sure She will select Suchi as her DIL , And Aarav gonna be in mess Once again as his & his mother's choice never ever matches πŸ˜†. But His mom is a Sweetheart , I am loving her OTTness and her Obsessive love for her Son πŸ˜†.

P.S BTW who is the person who wants to kill Anandta ? πŸ˜• . For a min I felt ..Can it be her own husband ? But then he is in Abroad ..then who is behind this ? πŸ˜•

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 6 years ago
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that TG Anandita realized that itw as her mistake and she told everything to Aarav . I am sure Aarav will call Suchi back and will withdraw her termination .
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Moni, I haven't watched the episode yet. Will do so in a bit. 
I don't get who is trying to harm Anandita as well. I mean, she is so sweet and nice. Who would try to hurt her?!!
Superb Episode . Yaar I soo love the Songs of this Show "Meri maa" .Such a Beautiful Song . Today they used the Child Version of it . I loved this too .Felt sad to see how Pihu draws her mom on sheet .For her , the drawing was of her mom ..But We all knew that it was not enough to search her mom πŸ˜”

So We FINALLY got Aarav's Full name .It's AARAV RANDHAWA 😎 . And Pihu indirectly matches AarHi's profiles on matrimonial Site 😳 . It's so Symbolic coz I am sure Pihu will play an imp part in AarHi's Love Story ❀️

Can i just say that I am in love with Aarav's Mom ? She is a Sweetheart and have such a Pure Heart that even an Angry Person like Aarav couldn't stop himself from cracking πŸ˜† . GOSH !! That One Smile of Kinshuk ❀️ . missed it sooo much

Aarav's reaction on seeing Chole kulcha πŸ˜† . He was soo damnn angry that he would have fired everyone in the Office πŸ˜† . But As soon as Pooja tells him that His Mom had sent it to his Staff..OMGG Aarav's Expressions were PRICELESS and WORTH WATCHING 🀣 🀣 . He was like Bhagwaan bachaaye meri maa se mujhe 🀣 . Still itna karne ke baad bhi She just gets ONLY 15 Sec .And the way she narrates the whole damnn biodata of the Bride to him in one breathe was Hilarious πŸ˜† . Even Aarav cracks up on that πŸ˜† .

AarHi toh like I say is Fire ☺️ . Today There was one more Scene between them which was just too good and so impactful ⭐️ . Loved the Direction & Camera Work along with Kinshuk,Sana's performances in it & the Dialogues πŸ‘β­οΈ . Such a Crackling Chemistry they share . KM's Style & Attitude was Sone pe suhaga in that . His every Dialogue , every expression was to Die for .Such a brilliant mindblowing Actor πŸ‘ . That 'Saracasm tha' waala part and then "office se time mile toh Ispe Work karna (About her lack of Sense of humor πŸ˜†) . AMAZING One 😎⭐️ . And How damnn hotiteee Kinny was looking in white .Loving his all Classy Blazers till now 😎

Lastly the Bomb Scene ..The Epic AarHi in One Photo Frame .Abn Aarav's Priceless Expressions / reaction on that 🀣 . Can't wait for tomm to see that in Continuation πŸ˜† .No wonder Aarav will be so angry that he will take out his whole frustration on his Canvas in form of his Painting πŸ˜†

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 6 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

You know there are times I get scared if Suchi will get angry on Pihu due to all the troubles she creates for her, like when she messed up the presentation πŸ˜† .. But Suchi not even once blamed her that it was her fault. In fact it touched my heart when she bought Pihu her durga puja saree and dressed her up even though she was just terminated from her job!!

And Suchi is also alone na, as she told her she would have been very lonely had Pihu not been there.. Both have each other as a support, the best pair on tv πŸ˜³

Suchi has changed so much since  bhootu become an unwanted entity in her lifeπŸ€”--from 'i hate kids' ,she is bunking office for pihu and  now happily  taking two little kids to mela without complaints πŸ˜†..
True,both need each other..Pihu was with suchi at her saddest weakest moments ,who knows if not for that pihu hug she might have ended her own life...That moment just changed suchi ,made her emotionally stronger and empathetic as well...
This human -ghost -gopal triangular connection is so unique⭐️ ,it  is the best pair i like on telly as  iam really bored of romance  storylinesπŸ€”-vaise bhi,aur bhi gham hai zamaane mein mohabbet ke sivaay .. 
Edited by pjyo - 6 years ago
altgr thumbnail
Why is Anandita not telling Suchi that her daughter pihu is no more. Why is she hiding this????
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Why is Anandita not telling Suchi that her daughter pihu is no more. Why is she hiding this????

Maybe that's her way of keeping pihu aliveπŸ€”..She had avoided mentioning  pihus death in this new workplace,with suchi she talked like pihu was alive  and now she  doesnt want to change it..
Suchi having a daughter named pihu is making it more difficult to accept her pihus death ,πŸ€”so it was easier to lie..
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pjyo

Suchi has changed so much since  bhootu become an unwanted entity in her lifeπŸ€”--from 'i hate kids' ,she is bunking office for pihu and  now happily  taking two little kids to mela without complaints πŸ˜†..

True,both need each other..Pihu was with suchi at her saddest weakest moments ,who knows if not for that pihu hug she might have ended her own life...That moment just changed suchi ,made her emotionally stronger and empathetic as well...
This human -ghost -gopal triangular connection is so unique⭐️ ,it  is the best pair i like on telly as  iam really bored of romance  storylinesπŸ€”-vaise bhi,aur bhi gham hai zamaane mein mohabbet ke sivaay .. 

Yes this is my most favorite pair in telly.. There are too many romances to choose from but Suchi-Pihu pair can only be one πŸ˜³
altgr thumbnail
Who are these attackers? Is it related to Pihu's father???
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

Who are these attackers? Is it related to Pihu's father???

Don't know but hope it is related somehow with Pihu..
Otherwise these attackers thingy is unnecessary in the show!!