Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
So Aarav's mom was happy with the inspector dying 👎🏼
The moment I feel I need to give her some benefit of doubt that whatever she is doing is for her son, she again proves that I am wrong!!
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today Gopal again said that no one can separate Suchi and Pihu.But when the culprits are punished and Pihu gets justice and she meets her mother Pihu will get Moksh.Gopal himself said that Pihu would get Moksh.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
"Kaise Bataayein.Kyon tujhko Chahe..Yaara Bata naa paaye.. TU JAANE NAA ..TU JAANE NAA " Such Intense #AarHi Confornataiton with Full of Pain , love , Anger , Passion ...TOO GOOD .And Brilliant Acting by #KinSa
jenny156 thumbnail
For past few episodes I got bored but loved today's episode!! The emotions shown by all, Aarav's helplessness, Suchi's breakdown, Pihu's innocent concern for Suchi (btw the ending was superb, Arshiya ne kya sixer maar diya) and Gopal's serious silence were all depicted beautifully!! Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
So Mansi is not dead. You guys were right, she is probably Aarav's sister.

I guess I know who is the actress, from her eyes I figured out, I forgot where I saw her last, don't know her name though..
Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
Don't know how true was Aarav's confession but he did say something in between.. That he wanted to kill Anandita, but then changed it and told Suchi both her and Subodh.. Maybe he wanted to kill Anandita because he considered her as the reason for Subodh leaving Mansi and she turning pagal. That is why he wanted to keep Anandita in his company so he can have control over Subodh.
jenny156 thumbnail
Loved the drunken dance of Aarav 😆 and Suchi looked so beautiful ❤️.
Both together looked amazing!!

For once I thought from precap why are they dancing when they need to look for the doctor 😆
riyakhanna21 thumbnail
Due to less time, I don't watch serials on TV so I use Vodafone Play App where I do watch this show regularly. Download the app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vodafone.vodafoneplay&hl=en