Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Why no episode this week? 😕
teamup_uj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Why no episode this week? 😕

Super Dancer Chapter 2 killed CID this week.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ujindal

Super Dancer Chapter 2 killed CID this week.

what? even at 7 pm slot??   Would have understood if CID was being aired at 10 or 10.30 pm slot, BUT not at 7 pm slot.   NOT FAIR
teamup_uj thumbnail
From now on CID will premier at 7 PM Saturday and Sunday.
But what hurts is that the channel is least interested even to update the viewers about the show timings.
Also they dont show even a glimse of next CID episode as other channel show.
The channel is done with CID now.

swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have something to say but sorry in advance 
CID gets 1.0 TRP at 10/10.30 slot, but I'm not sure if it gets the same in 7pm slot because, all these days Sony TV had shown only repeats of TKSS which means the slot was empty. So people would have watched some other shows or movies. 
Personally speaking, I used to watch Mahakali in Colors which airs at 7 pm, and it tops the TRP chart. 
Let's say if CID gets slot at 7pm and the channel doesn't even promote the show or atleast inform the team before they decide, what will happen?

If CID fails to get the desired TRP, then the channel wouldn't hesitate to take it off air. Do you think that CID will get good TRPs without promotions? I don't know if the channel is trying to get rid of CID in this TRP game... Though I am happy with early timings, I'm worried about the consequences. Sorry I am really done with the channel and I couldn't feel positive about this, because their attitude shows clearly, as they didn't air CID this weekend... That's all. 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ over here there is CID tonight at 7pm but a repeat episode. Why repeat? And not new episode.   Whenever a new show starts, CID is sacrificed whatever time slot it is being aired. 
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi17

I have something to say but sorry in advance 

CID gets 1.0 TRP at 10/10.30 slot, but I'm not sure if it gets the same in 7pm slot because, all these days Sony TV had shown only repeats of TKSS which means the slot was empty. So people would have watched some other shows or movies. 
Personally speaking, I used to watch Mahakali in Colors which airs at 7 pm, and it tops the TRP chart. 
Let's say if CID gets slot at 7pm and the channel doesn't even promote the show or atleast inform the team before they decide, what will happen?

If CID fails to get the desired TRP, then the channel wouldn't hesitate to take it off air. Do you think that CID will get good TRPs without promotions? I don't know if the channel is trying to get rid of CID in this TRP game... Though I am happy with early timings, I'm worried about the consequences. Sorry I am really done with the channel and I couldn't feel positive about this, because their attitude shows clearly, as they didn't air CID this weekend... That's all. 

That's exactly my point! I wouldn't even have known (not that my watching matters since I watch online), but I wouldn't have even known until this topic was made here. We can inform people on social media, but what about the majority of the population that probably don't visit all the social media sites/pages that would report this change?

Not only that, what is the reasoning behind the sudden shift? Are they trying to target the kids? If they are then are the episodes going to be less forensic based? Or are they just trying to target an audience that watches movies or other channels? If they are, then why didn't they air any promos on the time change?
gilly12 thumbnail
CID makers should shift to another channel. They may get even better TRP  and better treatment, not stopping telecast every now and then. How can one treat a show which has been running for 18 years! Shame Sony channel.
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
According to my friend, the change in timing which we saw in the official website is a technical error. It's because CID is aired at 7pm Sat - Sun in US... 
Don't know what is really happening... Getting mad... 
Actually I got to know this only through twitter and I did cross checking to know the same. But we have to wait till next Saturday to know about the timings 
Minionite thumbnail
^ Once we get a confirmation then we can spread the news.