Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mara1

I just found the extra episode. Why was Aarav mad at Suchi for buying him a replacement phone? I couldn't find an English written translation of the episode but his angry reaction was suspicious. What was going on? Aarav is much more complex with a few more secret dark undertones than the typical chocolate boy serial hero or villian.  

Actually there is nothing suspicious about his reaction.He was angry because she spent 80000 Rupees on the phone when her salary is only 40000.He knows that she has needs to be taken care of with her salary so he reprimanded her for having spent so much money on the phone.
Mara1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -beena-

Actually there is nothing suspicious about his reaction.He was angry because she spent 80000 Rupees on the phone when her salary is only 40000.He knows that she has needs to be taken care of with her salary so he reprimanded her for having spent so much money on the phone.

Thanks. I thought that was what was happening but he was seemed more angry than he should have been. He could at least have thanked her before yelling at her and upsetting her. 
-beena- thumbnail

Thanks. I thought that was what was happening but he was seemed more angry than he should have been. He could at least have thanked her before yelling at her and upsetting her. 

He did regret it the moment she left.Hurting her is upsetting him too now.He does acknowledge her gesture.But he himself is not able to realize and is confused about the changes that has been happening and hence his instant reactions.
-beena- thumbnail

I just found the extra episode. Why was Aarav mad at Suchi for buying him a replacement phone? I couldn't find an English written translation of the episode but his angry reaction was suspicious. What was going on? Aarav is much more complex with a few more secret dark undertones than the typical chocolate boy serial hero or villian.  

Aarav and Suchi's interactions are being orchestrated by Gopal's leela. So there is no chance that Aarav is even grey shaded.He is basically good at heart just like Suchi and Pihu.His reactions are just being used as a red herring. It might take the combined efforts of Suchi and Aarav to get the guilty punished.
Edited by -beena- - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -beena-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Actually there is nothing suspicious about his reaction.He was angry because she spent 80000 Rupees on the phone when her salary is only 40000.He knows that she has needs to be taken care of with her salary so he reprimanded her for having spent so much money on the phone.</font>

ya 😉 in next scene he was teasing suchi when her bike troubling 😆 instead of spending money on costly gifts 😳 why not used for this repair 😆 n offered lift 😛 making her comfortable with him by his friendship antics 😉 so she can share her problems and troubles freely with him 😛 I loving Aarav ❤️ attitude his progression in story n relation with suchi in simple, subtle way 😃 👏 very much different from other shows ⭐️ ..km doing fantastic job ⭐️ 😳
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Anyone here to chat with me 😳
-beena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Anyone here to chat with me 😳

Hi 😊 

Hi Beena (hope i can call u that 😊 ) . 

Loving the show and it's mystery a lot  . What about u ? 
-beena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Hi Beena (hope i can call u that 😊 ) . 

Loving the show and it's mystery a lot  . What about u ? 

Sure 😃  May I know how I can call you?

Same here..Really loving the show.They are doing a wonderful job.
I am Monica But Everyone call me Moni . So U can call me the same 😃. 

U know I am Bigg Kinshuk Fan from Longgg ago . So I truly almost predict 98% of his shows stories which almost get right 😆. 

Now I predicted something for Aarav's Character which I think CAN be true Once again . 

Shall I share it with u ? 😆
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 6 years ago