Posted: 6 years ago

How are you my dear?? 

Shall wait ðŸ˜›
taahir004 thumbnail
Waiting eagerly for next chapter 
minelove24 thumbnail

Sorry guys for the delay 🥱🥱🥱but diwali work was so overloaded and studies making it more difficult.

So here is the update ,enjoy and hit like and do comment.

part 7

Geet  tossed restlessly on her bed.Her smile,her love ,her support..Geet was feeling her existence alive. Maahi was her soul.If geet was love,mahi was feeling,If maahi was tune,Geet was vocal.Geet never had any friends ,neither she needed.Maahi was there for her to make her special always.Lone tear escaped from Geet's eye.

Today Geet was on ship of success but it was Maahi's dream.She always dreamed for Geet.Fame for geet,Prince for geet. Never she sculptured dream for herself. Geet wondered did she knew that she might not be with her while she geet fulfill her dream??

Geet sat on the bed.Moonlight was playing hide and seek with the shadow of tree which was just after the window.

Geet remembered when Maahi came to her excitedly just to let her know about her new friend.They were new in Mumbai and maahi and geet were settled in their colleges medical and performing arts respectively. 

Geet smiled on their cute fights for the new tops and nok-jhok. That day Maahi was telling about her new friend annie,How she helped Maahi in book arrangement in library,and how they had fun in canteen.

Geet and anju knew Maahi was always in her chirpy self.All they did was just smiled at their cutie pie.

Geet took album from the shelf and silently let drop the ters on each photo.Somewhere Geet was feeling more restless but she knew her maahi will not be happy if she knows.

Till then it was past 3 and sleep took over the tired lashes of Geet.

At KM..Morning..

Annie woke up and sat on the bed not willing to open her eyes.Soon she heard noice from Maan's room.

Dadi,how could you?U knew that Malhotra's were never loyal in business,still u signed those contract?

But Maan,They are not only business associates but our relatives too.Sometimes u need to understand the relations beta.And u know its the deal worth only few dollars.We will not be in loss or profit. Maan after all Sameer is your cousin and anuja is your buaji.

Dadi you know i don't like to get mix personal and professional life.and more on even they are our relatives but they are not trust worthy and to say they are cheap in mentality and morals.

Maan please...

Maan fumed in anger..and he left for office.

Dadi sat on the bed.She never understood why Maan was so  angry on Sameer.

Dadi was knowing about sameer very well,his casanova nature,his drug addictions but she now she did guess these things are not the reason behind Maan's anger towards Sameer but there is another reason and she need to figure out.

Soon annie barged into Maa's room only to find Dadi who was in her deep thought.Later Dadi and Annie left for Office and college respectively.

Nearly at 9.30,Geet woke up and again closed her eyes feeling frustated as it was past 9 and she was still sleeping.She quickly got ready and appeared on dining table at 10.

anju served her breakfast and sat beside her.anju was trying to judge Geet's behaviour to confirm she is Ok.As she noticed that Geet was silent she sighed relief.

Geet aaj ja rahi hai rehersal ke liye?

No Ma.Today i will practice at home only. Aaj aap suno mera reharsal wala song 😆😆Geet said cheesily and soon Anju knew today geet is gonaa irritate her whole day with her ajib garib tunes.

Anju laughed loudly and geet relieved that Anju is also fine now.Then Geet's cell rang .Geet saw number and she excused herself.

Good morning madam.

Good morning sir.

Madam i called you to inform you,we have gathered some proofs and you  need to identify them.

Ok sir.When i should come?

Madam after 11 ,you can come and Inspector shinde will be there.

Oh ok Sir.Thank you sir.

Welcome Madam but its our duty. We are really sorry madam we are lacking in our duty.Is been  years and we are not even close to the real culprit.

You are trying your best Sir and i know You will give justice soon.

Yes Madam. ok you come and verify them.

Ok sir.

Have a good day madam.

Have a good day.

Geet clutched her phone tightly and she knew she will need more courage and strength now.

She hurriedly finished her breakfast  and left for police station Without saying a word to anju. she changed her Car and wrapped scarf around neck and face to avoid any media or fan attention.

Soon she reached to police station.She took deep breath and shake hand with inspector shinde.

Shinde took her to the room where all things were lying on the table securely.

She inched closer to the table and with all her courage she looked at the things lying infront of her.

She felt whole world spinning around as she looked at the chain with ring pendant.

It was hers.

Then the scarf.

It was hers.

It can't be hers.

Geet cried.She was weak now.Her all courage dropped infront of her.

Lady constable came and supported her in order to prevent her from falling.

They made sir geet on the chair and gave her glass of water.

All belongings are hers. Geet spoke not able to restrict her tears.

Madam we got those from the farm house near alibaug and with them we got chain which seems to be the culprit's.

the place from where we got the body was near about 200 km from alibaug and it seems like the culprit was not alone.

And it was the another blow for geet.

She couldn't even imagine the pain Maahi gone through.

Geet got up gathering her strength and spoke determiningly.

Inspector till now i only requested you to keep this investigation in silent manner as i din't want to make the culprit conscious as u concluded that some rich and powerfulman might have involved in this case.

But now i only request you ,please make it now more openly.I don't care about anybody now.

inspector shinde assured her and geet left from the police station.

Geet sat in her car but she was in her half sense now.Her helplessness and her vulnerability took over her and she drove madly towards her flat which was her private place since Maahi left.

Precap- What happened Geet? Don't drink too much

Edited by minelove24 - 6 years ago
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!

Edited by Nav2010 - 6 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very emotional update
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sad part.  Mahi and Geet were very close and Geet is still mourning her friend. Looks like she was murdered and is there any connection with Sameer. Does Maan know something that is why he is against Sameer and his family. waiting for next,