||PreeRan FF : Jab Love Hua|| - Prologue at Page 1

Posted: 6 years ago
Karan was sitting on his bed Indian style, reading a book titled as "101 Ways to Say SORRY". He bit his nails as he kept on turning the pages of the book with his free hand trying to find a nice way to apologize to his Miss Psycho.

His?

Karan raised his head as contemplated as to from where this "his" came. He did that for 5 seconds and when he couldn't find an answer he just shrugged it off and concentrated back on his book.

"'Write a formal apology' hain?! Bhai yeh kya bala hai?" he scratched his head and started reading the said way's description, "This is the best way to apologize to your co-worker or an employer or may be an employee of yours." Karan smiled, "Wah! This sounds nice I mean Preeta is my employee or sorts of." shaking his head he started reading again, "What you have to do is write a short but brief letter in a formal tone accepting that you were wrong and apologizing at the end. Remember to write few sentences in praise of the person you want to apologize to because certain words of praise always help *wink wink*" read Karan and his smile turned into a full grin.

Happy that he had found a way to apologize to his Miss Psycho, Karan hopped off the bed and started searching for a paper and pen. On finding no paper to write on and a pen with a broken nib Karan called a servant and ordered him to get a stack of sheets of paper and a bunch of pens. "A formal letter of apology coming your way dear psycho!" Karan thought as he rubbed his hands in glee.

This is a short prologue, I hope you liked it. I won't be sending PMs of this story because I have more than 700 people in my PM list and it's very tiring to PM all those people.😆

Following is the index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index

Prologue - Page 1
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm laughing thinking of how tough it'll be for Karan to write this letter of apology😆
I'm looking forward to this story😳
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super excited about this FF! Please update soon!
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woww m smiling thinking about bechara karan..
How he will say sorry to his miss psycho...
Update your next part soon..
Waiting. 
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is amazing I love it 
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This is so awesome. Please continue soon. Karan is so adorable. His my mental This reminded me of Shivay trying to write a love letter. 
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is awesome and a FF I can't wait!

Btw I love your dp Barun❤️
Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww his miss psycho   ❤️ loved it...
Do update soon
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2