Inspector Laksh's sense of smell :P

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Three episodes up and we are told that inspector Laksh has strong sense of smelling 😳 He could smell Arohi's cologne πŸ€“  And already, had figured out from the crime scene that the killer is a lady, thanks to Arohi's expensive perfume  But wait! Doesn't she belong to a middle class family?πŸ€” Locha hai koi!! Oh sannu ki writers ki soch writers janeπŸ˜›... so coming back to inspector Laksh...and his strength-smelling sense πŸ˜› 

His first expression when he walked into the Party Hall. "Same perfume, I can smell. He could smell her when she was nowhere around.

And when she was standing close to Him, just few feet away...What happened to his sense of smelling? 😲

Don't know what happened to him? πŸ˜• Deep's personality just blew him away ⭐️ or couldn't handle the beauty in white πŸ˜› Well whatever the reason is... one thing is sure, he might end up loosing before the couple πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manali. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Three episodes up and we are told that inspector Laksh has strong sense of smelling 😳 He could smell Arohi's cologne πŸ€“  And already, had figured out from the crime scene that the killer is a lady, thanks to Arohi's expensive perfume  But wait! Doesn't she belong to a middle class family?πŸ€” Locha hai koi!! Oh sannu ki writers ki soch writers janeπŸ˜›... so coming back to inspector Laksh...and his strength-smelling sense πŸ˜› 

His first expression when he walked into the Party Hall. "Same perfume, I can smell. He could smell her when she was nowhere around.

And when she was standing close to Him, just few feet away...What happened to his sense of smelling? 😲

Don't know what happened to him? πŸ˜• Deep's personality just blew him away ⭐️ or couldn't handle the beauty in white πŸ˜› Well whatever the reason is... one thing is sure, he might end up loosing before the couple πŸ˜†

Must say, Laksh's sense of smell is great...I also notice this...nice post🀣
AkshitaGupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Haha! Meine bhi notice kiya!!!!!!
Anyways, Deep def isn't the sweet innocent guy that he's posing himself to be. Daal mein kuch toh kaala hai. 

Aur Romi who's starting the AT?
Minionite thumbnail
I was wondering about that as well, but if you notice Laksh starts walking towards Arohi first because he suspects something and as he gets closer the smell gets stronger, but then Deep walks in and occupies his attention. My feeling is that when he's only thinking about the case and the perfume he can quickly smell it, but if something else occupies his attention, his brain shifts away from that smell. πŸ˜‰
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manali.

Must say, Laksh's sense of smell is great...I also notice this...nice post🀣

Yup. he has good sense of smell but Kanoon demands for evidences 😳 Laksh ka yeh sense kisi kaam ka nahi πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Thanks 😳

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkshitaGupta

Haha! Meine bhi notice kiya!!!!!!

Anyways, Deep def isn't the sweet innocent guy that he's posing himself to be. Daal mein kuch toh kaala hai. 

Aur Romi who's starting the AT?

Deep is grey shaded, there for trapping Arohi, Promo says soπŸ˜ƒ
Well we don't have any mod, will need wait for their permission 😳

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athene

I was wondering about that as well, but if you notice Laksh starts walking towards Arohi first because he suspects something and as he gets closer the smell gets stronger, but then Deep walks in and occupies his attention. My feeling is that when he's only thinking about the case and the perfume he can quickly smell it, but if something else occupies his attention, his brain shifts away from that smell. πŸ˜‰

But his entire focus was on the smell while dancing around and nothing distracted him😳
Lets look at it the other way πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Men's cologne tend to smell strong than women's so might be Deep ke cologne  ne kuch kiya ho πŸ˜• but that would mean Lasksh doesn't uses fragrances 😲 Gosh... I am not getting 🀣

sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Romi πŸ˜†
Laksh's smelling organ is quite impressive, He can smell her fragrance from distance-STRANGE! 
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sawaira

Nice post Romi πŸ˜†

Laksh's smelling organ is quite impressive, He can smell her fragrance from distance-STRANGE! 

Thank you sawaira, Laksh's smelling sense comes with limitions πŸ˜ƒ

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even I was wondering about thisπŸ˜†