siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
 It is a perfect amalgamation of fun..it is Chandra, not Nandini restrains himself from any untoward sexual unification. With out making herself known to her, he doesn't want to take his husband's rights. YES always CGM is great in character and he is fair and unpretentious .

Apama's drug has started working and stirred up her agitated and confused memories...her memories surface haphazardly and the culprit Bindusaar will be caught soon(Is it so easy or early?)

That puny drunkard Rajkumar Bindusaar can't even manage his one marriage with Charumathi,but there is another likely wedding with Chithraleka and an upcoming love affair with Dharma..hahahaa
He says he has the sole rights to torment her..what a logic ?.
The CN team has selected Siddharth due to his popularity in Ashoka and his expertise in gymnastics...but is he suitable for this intricate and intriguing job? ..I suppose they mistook him for another RT..Oh.. what a misconception!!!

Rajat hasn't got any substantial work except looking after his wife and romancing her
The present storyline gives him no opportunity to bring out his diversified acting capabilities .

So he kept himself within that boundary...but that is the only solace for us
What a pity..the great Samrat Chandra Gupta Maurya sleeps in a couch...but after hearing her complicated dialogue in her sleep goes to console her..bcoz.t he is her guardian angel..he ia always near her and keeps her safe. After that we see their sleeping together with grace and beauty

Romance need not be always slipping, falling on and hugging each other. Chandra & Nandini's state of being close together is romance;, their irresistible attraction towards each other is romance.
She blazes thru him like a wildfire, igniting his soul and dancing in the flame..THAT IS ROMANCE.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siva06 thumbnail
It is heartening to see that the CN team is misusing Rajat..due to their awful storyline, he is confined to the romantic sequences alone.We could not see anyone else to match his versality.He is naturally alluring with an intelligent mind and I am not that good in expressing, but  I can say that he can be funny, mysterious ,boyish ,matured ,wise ,happy ,sad ,aggressive etc. But are they using any of his expertise properly..there is  BIG NO
JanakNandini thumbnail
agree 
They are not using talents properly.
they want apama ji to win.They dont use their brain...such an amazing talents..they can do wonders..

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: siva06

That puny drunkard Rajkumar Bindusaar can't even manage his one marriage with Charumathi,but there is another likely wedding with Chithraleka and an upcoming love affair with Dharma..hahahaa
He says he has the sole rights to torment her..what a logic ?.
The CN team has selected Siddharth due to his popularity in Ashoka and his expertise in gymnastics...but is he suitable for this intricate and intriguing job? ..I suppose they mistook him for another RT..Oh.. what a misconception!!!

I will reply to this part only First of all, I am new to this forum ...Whose fan am I???used to be fan of many actors but not anymore ...Well I dont know.because I love the characters not the actors...and I do admire some actors for their passion..I loved Siddharth's performance in Dhoom 3...and have been following his shows since then...Watched Rajat in Prithviraj Chauhan and loved it...
And started watching this show post leap...I believe in those days prince and princess were not married after they understood their responsibility in marriages...They used to get married for political reasons mostly...So Bindusar managing his first marriage properly is out of question...And love affair with Dharma...Well Bindusar and Dharma has to get married for Ashoka And VitaAshoka πŸ˜†...About logic thing...Its useless to see logic in Indian shows...If logic has been followed...this show and many others...would not have hit TV screens πŸ˜†...

The makers of this have selected Siddharth for his past performance...not only in Ashoka...but also his prior activities...And not only because of his gymnastic abilities...but also because of his voice modulation, expression and his passion for his work.

I suppose they mistook him for another RT..Oh.. what a misconception!!!

What does this mean dear...You think that the makers are fans of Rajat and will be looking for someone like Rajat...??? Hadd hai yaar fangiri ki bhi πŸ˜†..The makers means business nothing else...Well  answer to your question is "No he is not RT...He is SN-Siddharth Nigam "(The one and Only)πŸ˜†...And he has created his own place in the industry...sand its better to be own than being like someone else ...πŸ˜†And why should any actor not only him be like Rajat...???..Is he Amitabh Bacchan /SRK/ ...Aamir of Indian TV...

And about the character of Bindusar...whether Sid has managed to do this job perfectly...Well seeing the level of hatred for the character...I am pretty sure that he has done it marvelously πŸ˜†...So the makers are correct in assigning him this role...πŸ˜›...

No offence to any fans or actors...Enjoy the show...

siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

I will reply to this part only First of all, I am new to this forum ...Whose fan am I???used to be fan of many actors but not anymore ...Well I dont know.because I love the characters not the actors...and I do admire some actors for their passion..I loved Siddharth's performance in Dhoom 3...and have been following his shows since then...Watched Rajat in Prithviraj Chauhan and loved it...

And started watching this show post leap...I believe in those days prince and princess were not married after they understood their responsibility in marriages...They used to get married for political reasons mostly...So Bindusar managing his first marriage properly is out of question...And love affair with Dharma...Well Bindusar and Dharma has to get married for Ashoka And VitaAshoka πŸ˜†...About logic thing...Its useless to see logic in Indian shows...If logic has been followed...this show and many others...would not have hit TV screens πŸ˜†...

The makers of this have selected Siddharth for his past performance...not only in Ashoka...but also his prior activities...And not only because of his gymnastic abilities...but also because of his voice modulation, expression and his passion for his work.

I suppose they mistook him for another RT..Oh.. what a misconception!!!

What does this mean dear...You think that the makers are fans of Rajat and will be looking for someone like Rajat...??? Hadd hai yaar fangiri ki bhi πŸ˜†..The makers means business nothing else...Well  answer to your question is "No he is not RT...He is SN-Siddharth Nigam "(The one and Only)πŸ˜†...And he has created his own place in the industry...sand its better to be own than being like someone else ...πŸ˜†And why should any actor not only him be like Rajat...???..Is he Amitabh Bacchan /SRK/ ...Aamir of Indian TV...

And about the character of Bindusar...whether Sid has managed to do this job perfectly...Well seeing the level of hatred for the character...I am pretty sure that he has done it marvelously πŸ˜†...So the makers are correct in assigning him this role...πŸ˜›...

No offence to any fans or actors...Enjoy the show...

I know I will definitely get this rebuff from the viewers..they need not be either fans of RT or SN

All depend on the presentation of the events and self bearing..

The same arrogance and rudeness was displayed by CGM when both C & N were in logger heads hating each other.

But there was a sort of liveliness and magic spell in each and every sequence. The viewers were longing to see those haughtiness and bashing .. TRP rose to 2.4

But  here Bindusaar's rudeness and inhumanness irritates us and we feel frustrated

They portray him as a sort of second hero and so his each and every movements are(should) to be catchy and captivating. The liveliness and gaiety is missing..just his boisterousness  stands before us.

Why bring SRK here..he is the king of Bollywood and even he has done many negative characters..but all were the most appreciable and the milestone performances

Initially all actors were struggling artists to find their respective place and Rajat is the most capable person to come up and all the fans prayers are with him and the Almighty is in his side.. 

I like this debate and welcome you to write in the forum

Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Thank you for replying ...Well if you consider it as rebuff I cant help it πŸ˜†...The reason I replied is when the discussion was diverted to Siddharth the actor not Bindusar the character...I personally dislike comments on actors...πŸ˜†...Because we dont know them...we just watch them onscreen and they are professionals...just like me and you..Some may find an actor versatile and perfect...while some may not...That depends on viewers...But that does not make them worthless..They have talent that's why the makers select them. Because they assess whether the actor in question can potray the character well or not ...Only then they are selected to play the role ..Atleast I can say so in the case of Balaji Telefilms...I just believe in enjoying the show...If I like it...watch it else leave it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The same arrogance and rudeness was displayed by CGM when both C & N were in logger heads hating each other.

Is that new...The  Indian shows mostly have the same concept...Hero heroine hate each other to the core ...Ready to kill each other...bu then twist of events ...They fall in love...Passionately love each other...πŸ˜†...I think the same has happened in Jodha Akbar...and all the previous shows of Indian tv...πŸ˜†

But there was a sort of liveliness and magic spell in each and every sequence. The viewers were longing to see those haughtiness and bashing .. TRP rose to 2.4

That depends on the viewers...His already set fanbase watches the show and finds it interesting ...magical...While some members of general audience does not find the same...I have watched few episodes...of this show...Chandra's birth...and some more parts...but then I quit it...Returned again...because I find this new generation more interesting...True.. The story is a mess...πŸ˜†...TRP rose to 2.4...When I checked the TRP chart of the show...I find the highest as ..2.01...Mostly the show had TRP of 1.9  then it fell to 1.6...Dont know I can be wrong...This is something I checked from the sites...

But  here Bindusaar's rudeness and inhumanness irritates us and we feel frustrated

Aah...What should I say...Bindusar is another creation of Ekta mataπŸ˜†...But there is a point which I want to mention here...A child's personality development takes place between 2-12 years...The child can be moulded into any form as per our wishes..or due to external factors...Just saw the episodes before leap...He was around 9-10 years...And he got that stupid letter ...What can you expect...??? Turn into a saint...Forget about children even adults cant handle the fact that the person whom they trusted...loved the most...who was an ideal has cheated him/her...The same thing happened here...It was installed in the child's mind that the person whom he calls his choti maa is the murderer of his mother...Can a child take this much ???

And what did his parents do...His father slapped him in front of everyone.and was busy in behaving like a Devdas...His so called badi maa drugged him...and poured her fake love...Result to yahi niklega na...πŸ˜†

I believe that a person who is broken from inside can never behave lively...Either he/she turns introvert or they will have anger issues...behaves inhumanly...will be rude to everyone not because they want but they cant help it...I am not supporting this character but that's how humans behave...

They portray him as a sort of second hero and so his each and every movements are(should) to be catchy and captivating. The liveliness and gaiety is missing..just his boisterousness  stands before us.

His movements cant be captivating and catchy my friend...because that's how his character is...Rude...Shrewd.with ..A class Kameenapanti πŸ˜†...What he got in his childhood...is what he is returning...with interest...πŸ˜†...We say that circumstances should not decide our attitude...True but we cant say the same in case of children...It varies

Baap Devdas banega toh beta Bewda/sadu hi banega na ...πŸ˜†

.But he needs to change and he will...and he has to ...And thodi kameenepanti honi chayiye...As Acharya Chanakya said"Straight trees are cut first" so dont want him to be another majnu ki aulad...ek kaafi hai ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

True he is a hero...but cant expect him to be a sanskari hero πŸ˜†...And I dont want him to be...

Why bring SRK here..he is the king of Bollywood and even he has done many negative characters..but all were the most appreciable and the milestone performances

Its because that's  what happens in every forum πŸ˜† and fan group πŸ˜†...SRK's negative characters are the most watchable characters...

Initially all actors were struggling artists to find their respective place and Rajat is the most capable person to come up and all the fans prayers are with him and the Almighty is in his side.. 

Everyone does struggle...and  they have to...for their survival ...and livelihood.They are doing it for their survival...not for us...We are their customers...and our jobs is to get entertained ...if we can πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..You may find Rajat to be the most capable person...I have no issues with that ...Infact I respect your pov...But its not necessary that others may same opinion...Well I prefer to stay out this fan wars ...because I dont find it worthy ...I do believe in prayers...but what matters is Karma...If its not good then even almighty cant save ...(General pov ) 

Bahut lamba choda post ho gaya...Thank you...Thinking of writing a post ...Lets see...

Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
siva06 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Courageous_Leo]
Thank you for replying ...Well if you consider it as rebuff I cant help it πŸ˜†...The reason I replied is when the discussion was diverted to Siddharth the actor not Bindusar the character...I personally dislike comments on actors...πŸ˜†...Because we dont know them...we just watch them onscreen and they are professionals...just like me and you..Some may find an actor versatile and perfect...while some may not...That depends on viewers...But that does not make them worthless..They have talent that's why the makers select them. Because they assess whether the actor in question can potray the character well or not ...Only then they are selected to play the role ..Atleast I can say so in the case of Balaji Telefilms...I just believe in enjoying the show...If I like it...watch it else leave it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Is that new...The  Indian shows mostly have the same concept...Hero heroine hate each other to the core ...Ready to kill each other...bu then twist of events ...They fall in love...Passionately love each other...πŸ˜†...I think the same has happened in Jodha Akbar...and all the previous shows of Indian tv...πŸ˜†

That depends on the viewers...His already set fanbase watches the show and finds it interesting ...magical...While some members of general audience does not find the same...I have watched few episodes...of this show...Chandra's birth...and some more parts...but then I quit it...Returned again...because I find this new generation more interesting...True.. The story is a mess...πŸ˜†...TRP rose to 2.4...When I checked the TRP chart of the show...I find the highest as ..2.01...Mostly the show had TRP of 1.9  then it fell to 1.6...Dont know I can be wrong...This is something I checked from the sites...

Aah...What should I say...Bindusar is another creation of Ekta mataπŸ˜†...But there is a point which I want to mention here...A child's personality development takes place between 2-12 years...The child can be moulded into any form as per our wishes..or due to external factors...Just saw the episodes before leap...He was around 9-10 years...And he got that stupid letter ...What can you expect...??? Turn into a saint...Forget about children even adults cant handle the fact that the person whom they trusted...loved the most...who was an ideal has cheated him/her...The same thing happened here...It was installed in the child's mind that the person whom he calls his choti maa is the murderer of his mother...Can a child take this much ???

And what did his parents do...His father slapped him in front of everyone.and was busy in behaving like a Devdas...His so called badi maa drugged him...and poured her fake love...Result to yahi niklega na...πŸ˜†

I believe that a person who is broken from inside can never behave lively...Either he/she turns introvert or they will have anger issues...behaves inhumanly...will be rude to everyone not because they want but they cant help it...I am not supporting this character but that's how humans behave...

His movements cant be captivating and catchy my friend...because that's how his character is...Rude...Shrewd.with ..A class Kameenapanti πŸ˜†...What he got in his childhood...is what he is returning...with interest...πŸ˜†...We say that circumstances should not decide our attitude...True but we cant say the same in case of children...It varies

Baap Devdas banega toh beta Bewda/sadu hi banega na ...πŸ˜†

.But he needs to change and he will...and he has to ...And thodi kameenepanti honi chayiye...As Acharya Chanakya said"Straight trees are cut first" so dont want him to be another majnu ki aulad...ek kaafi hai ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

True he is a hero...but cant expect him to be a sanskari hero πŸ˜†...And I dont want him to be...

Its because that's  what happens in every forum πŸ˜† and fan group πŸ˜†...SRK's negative characters are the most watchable characters...

Everyone does struggle...and  they have to...for their survival ...and livelihood.They are doing it for their survival...not for us...We are their customers...and our jobs is to get entertained ...if we can πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..You may find Rajat to be the most capable person...I have no issues with that ...Infact I respect your pov...But its not necessary that others may same opinion...Well I prefer to stay out this fan wars ...because I dont find it worthy ...I do believe in prayers...but what matters is Karma...If its not good then even almighty cant save ...(General pov ) 

Bahut lamba choda post ho gaya...Thank you...Thinking of writing a post ...Lets see...

[/QUOTEIf you further  write or not it is your issue..I whole heartedly welcomed your ideas and respected your pov..and I won't care for any rebuff also...and I represent my views very amicably.
Of course yours is bahuth lamba post..we have to have patience to go thru..I lack it
We find it worthy  to have positive thoughts on RT.We always stand for our RT irrespective of others views...it is my POV..ok... .speaking of Karma and all... May God bless you
Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
If you further  write or not it is your issue..I whole heartedly welcomed your ideas and respected your pov..and I won't care for any rebuff also...and I represent my views very amicably.
Of course yours is bahuth lamba post..we have to have patience to go thru..I lack it 
We find it worthy  to have positive thoughts on RT.We always stand for our RT irrespective of others views...it is my POV..ok... .speaking of Karma and all... May God bless you
[/QUOTE]You should not have edited your post..I wouldn't have replied to you.what I said is what I believe in...respect your pov..I never said that I disrespect your pov...Patience is the key
Thank you
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

If you further  write or not it is your issue..I whole heartedly welcomed your ideas and respected your pov..and I won't care for any rebuff also...and I represent my views very amicably.

You should not have edited your post..I wouldn't have replied to you.what I said is what I believe in...respect your pov..I never said that I disrespect your pov...Patience is the key
Thank you
[/QUOTE]Hei..plz forgive me if I have offended you  in any manner..On any account ,I am not a person to disrespect anybody..see..sometimes,the worthless matters to some may be the most important to others.
Of course I cannot explain to you..once again I say..SORRY
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
CN  TRP 2.4 POST
WEEK 10 MARCH 16
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4818594

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4815387
Edited by PutijaChalhov - 6 years ago