Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Always there is a fascination for romantic stories and films.Now we see the entirely new dimension of RT as a lovelorn and love found husband.We saw his sufferings when Nandini was not with him and his bliss and passion after finding her
He tenderly looks after and gives all his love and care to her
Now RT portrays his new facet and excels in delivering the scenes successfully.Who can bring out this charismatic magic spell in the romantic scenes other than RT .
Ekta is a very determined person and wants to run this as a romantic serial, so we cannot expect any war fields or historically based events
We have a small misgiving..but other than that, let us fully enjoy his love scenes
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siva06

Always there is a fascination for romantic stories and films.Now we see the entirely new dimension of RT as a lovelorn and love found husband.We saw his sufferings when Nandini was not with him and his bliss and passion after finding her
He tenderly looks after and gives all his love and care to her
Now RT portrays his new facet and excels in delivering the scenes successfully.Who can bring out this charismatic magic spell in the romantic scenes other than RT .
Ekta is a very determined person and wants to run this as a romantic serial, so we cannot expect any war fields or historically based events
We have a small misgiving..but other than that, let us fully enjoy his love scenes

@red
Exactly..👍🏼.Instead of always criticism enjoy whats comes on screen you will definitely enjoy..😳
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really enjoyed Bindusar and Dharma's scene last night. Now that I've come to accept the end of Karthikey and Dharma, I have become more open to Bindusar's character as a pair to her.  Their scene was poignant, and I read it as a Bindusar's twisted way of confessing Dharma's presence becoming important to him.  I really want to see much more.  Particularly the emotional development of Bindusar, and most of all how Dharma will come to accept him as a partner, the hate she has for him seems very strong. Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Could any of the kings on TV manage their wives ? 😆 Be it Akbar of JA, Bindusar of CAS, CGM of CN... they all got married to women they didn't love except one. Once they fell in love with that one, they neglected the other queens. Could they manage or handle their wives ? No. So this Bindusar is no less also. 😆 I don't think Bindu will get married to Chandralekha but Bhadraketu will be. And honestly they shouldn't ruin these two. 

Bindusara even being a drunkard, is trying to show emotions and trying to become the king. But What did CGM do when Nandini was away ? He lost interest in everything. So Bindusar is still better than CGM... for now, till he turns a Romeo too like his father.
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well I remember when watching the very first weeks of CN TRP's were at 2.4 stg then when I loose interest & check some epis it was 1.5 or A.6 like some of u mentioned. Forget the trp's, at that time there were promos but now there's ntg no improvement in tracks even though the new gen hv lots of potential. If show was doing gr8 they wouldn't add a leap track na? 😕 Plus show is doing well since the leap in UK, which is a relief with the stable ratings in India...

We can't blame anyone for the actual numbers of the show but only put the blame on CV's coz all the actors are doing a good job! There are strong chars but all are STUCK, fed up of seeing only the Romeo side of CGM & drunk Bindusar... At least we are hving strong women like Nandini & Dharma but don't want Dharma to become the typical heroine after the love track starts.
Another problem of the show is hving so many focus on the villains, in fact so many wanna be villains even after the leap happened...🤢
Anyways I was a fan of the the show before leap & now that I started watching it again I'm liking the dynamics of the new generation (Siddharth, Avneet, Prerna even Abishekh & the girls are doing really good!). Plus I noticed that lately they are focusing on each couples & letting them shine with their solo moments like Badrakethu, Karthikey, Ellis's breakdown...😊
I'll keep watching the show despite it's negative aspects coz this is way better than saas-bahu sagas / naagins but if the Channel & CV's won't do stg I wonder if TRP's will ever improve?
siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Could any of the kings on TV manage their wives ? 😆 Be it Akbar of JA, Bindusar of CAS, CGM of CN... they all got married to women they didn't love except one. Once they fell in love with that one, they neglected the other queens. Could they manage or handle their wives ? No. So this Bindusar is no less also. 😆 I don't think Bindu will get married to Chandralekha but Bhadraketu will be. And honestly they shouldn't ruin these two. 

Bindusara even being a drunkard, is trying to show emotions and trying to become the king. But What did CGM do when Nandini was away ? He lost interest in everything. So Bindusar is still better than CGM... for now, till he turns a Romeo too like his father.

Badrakethu/Chitraleka love will be successful and definitely ,the blame will fall on Nandini
Conesequently, there will be a twist which will pave the way to get B and D married.

OK CGM was mourning for the loss of his wife..now she has returned..Ekta can show them both approaching the citizens and sort out their grievances..so that CGM's reputation will be safeguarded

Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siva06

Badrakethu/Chitraleka love will be successful and definitely ,the blame will fall on Nandini

Conesequently, there will be a twist which will pave the way to get B and D married.

OK CGM was mourning for the loss of his wife..now she has returned..Ekta can show them both approaching the citizens and sort out their grievances..so that CGM's reputation will be safeguarded

Bold: I think this approach has been taken as a way to justify the polygamous relationships, while carving out a "star-crossed" lovers script.  I would rather they create a fictional royal family and just cut out the polygamy and go along with their intention of the "star-crossed" lovers script.  

Italics: I am really hoping Bhadrakethu and Chitralekhu will end up married.  Bhadrakethu is too much of sweetheart... I don't think I can bear to see the two heartbroken. 😳