What's cooking? Kalki Koechlin and Jim Sarbh snapped at the airport

ajaajaa thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

From the last few months, actress Kalki Koechlin has been in news for her alleged relationship with Neerja' actor Jim Sarbh. Time and again, the duo has been spotted together which adds fuel to the ongoing rumours.

Today, both the actors were clicked together at the airport. Reportedly, the rumoured lovebirds were back from a vacation. While Kalki looked gorgeous in white polka dots kurta and salwar, Jim looked handsome in blue denim and a casual tee. 

Check out the pictures:

Interestingly, the duo met while working on Kalki's play, The Living Room.They also starred in Konkona Sen Sharma's directorial debut, Death in a Gunj. Kalki also shared photos from the sets of the film.  Recently, there were rumours that National award-winning actor Kalki and Jim have moved in together. A leading daily got in touch with Jim for a confirmation on this development. However, he maintained a 'No Comment' stance.

Recently, Kalki made headlines for her nude photoshoot. The actress took to Instagram to share a black and white photo and her caption reads as, "Half way between shadow and light by @rivabubber #blackandwhite #loveyournakedness."  Speaking about the photoshoot with a leading tabloid, Kalki said, "As women, we often are depicted through a man's perspective, but this picture was clicked by a woman photographer. That's why I found it significant to share the photograph." Lately, body shaming has become very frequent especially amongst the actresses who are always the victims of hate. On the response she got for the photoshoot, the actress continued, "I think it's important to celebrate who you are and your body rather than ponder about what the world will think. I have always believed in the idea of wearing your personality on your sleeve. I have never been ashamed of whatever I do."

Edited by ajaajaa - 6 years ago