Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandhuPabsu_23 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
karan is absolutely ryt in his stance...kaira takes tooo much tym to decide...feels so bad for karan..she is still confused..may god give her some brains before anything happens...
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for PM,Dear.😊

Happy Birthday to Sweety..My Favourite..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
It was So sad but interesting Part.😊
Karan angry was justified in his Point of view.😭
Kaira still didn't decide anything,that so sad.πŸ˜•
Karan was thinking about Kaira's and his Parents Emotions,but Kaira still like that only..πŸ˜•
Kaira still point out Karan's Behaviour at this time,it was so bad.😭
Karan said that Wedding is not happened..😭
Now,Marriage was Cancelled..😭
I Hope everything will b e fine soon.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
                                                                                            PriyaSweety-Anu

thanks
yes karan's anger is justified, lets see when will kaira realise her blunder
yeah marriage is cancelled😭

sammy4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

I'm crying... 

Mera Karan Kitna hurt h is update me... 
Aaj kaira Ko kuch nhi bolengey,  Sweety Ka birthday h yhi gift Meri trf se

Hmmm kaun aaya hoga😳
AMAR πŸ€’

i know😭
thanks...sweety ne bacha liya kaira koπŸ˜†
sammy4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmegha

No comments. I am very very hurt.
Marathi Mein (movie) I couldn't properly understand everything but seriously Kaira's behaviour is very hurting.

yeah, but then...she is confused kaira
sammy4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyj7

AB bas ho gya Kaira main bhi bol rhi bas ho gya!

And I am sorry Sammy aaj tune bola ki no anger isliye main aaj chod rhi hu nhi toh!
KARAN!! Oh God Main teri aankho main aasu nhi dekh sakti please don't cry. And jo tune usse kaha na vo bilkul sahi kaha she deserves all this from you.
Karan I am very proud that you had all the power to say all this to her!
Aur guess maaru toh ekdum mast wala. and I know ye bin bulayaa baraati kaun hain
Salaa AMAN aur kaun ho ssakta hain?😑🀒
Sammy, itna heartbreaking update? Mujhe rula diya😭😭
Keep Writing
Update soon
Aur vaise kaunsi movie hain nyeh? Muhe bhi dekhni hain!! 

pata nahi kaira ko budhhi kab aayegi
bechara karan, kitna wait karega na
Amar???...okay..maybe
sowie...rulane ke liye...but zarrori hai...next wale mein toh aur rona aajayega😭
sammy4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandhuPabsu_23

karan is absolutely ryt in his stance...kaira takes tooo much tym to decide...feels so bad for karan..she is still confused..may god give her some brains before anything happens...

yes, lets when exactly will kaira realise her mistakes
sammy4u thumbnail
😭hi guys here's the next part
but uss se pehle 

i think kaira strongly believes in this

Hindi Version
# 23 Shaadi Cancel 
There stood in front of him, the whole bakshi family.

Raj and sunanda stood in the front. And rest of the family behind them.

It so happened that, when karan came to meet kaira, the Bakshi family also came right after him, but they stopped in the courtyard only, listening them argue with each other. 

Veer comes from behind the family, and goes to karan, he pats karan's shoulder and is about to go, to talk to kaira, but karan holds his arm and stops him, shaking his head in no'.

Raghuvendra moves ahead angrily, to go and talk to kaira, but his son Krish and Kavita stop him.as it would be more appropriate if only Raj handled this matter.

Raghuvendra sighs loudly, upset, and sits on the stairs shocked. Raghuvendra was a strict man, he always was. But after Krish when, he didn't had any daugther, and Kaira was born, he was in heaven, lil kaira had her strict uncle twisted around her lil fingers.

Even though his strict nature was famous all through their families and relatives, he had never yelled at or scolded kaira, and he felt, this was most needed right now. He was disheartened that his lil kaira was doing such a huge mistake.

Raj looks at Karan, then calls out for Kaira, kaira', he wasn't angry, he didn't find any need to be angry on anyone or about anything.

Hearing Raj's voice, first Girija rushed to the door, and seeing the whole family gathered there, and Karan still standing there, Girija quickly signaled Kaira to come out.

Kaira rushed out, with Riya right behind her, and stopped on the stairs, shocked and worried.veer also goes to stand beside them, at the end of steps, glaring at them, but doesn't say anything to 
kaira.

Raj looks towards Kaira, who quickly casts her eyes down.

Then raj looks towards Karan and says "Karan main meri beti...(he continues saying, and joins his hands in front of karan, for apologizing)

But Karan holds his joined hands and interrupts him "papa kya hai yeh...kya kar rahe hain aap yeh...papa plz aap mujhse maafi mat mangiye...kyunki(he looks towards sunanda, then back at raj) jo kuch bhi hua hai usmein aapki ko galati nahi hai karan says smiling sadly, kaira looks down.

Sunanda says "galti humari nahi hai(karan looks towards her), par humari beti ki toh hai(she says glancing towards kaira and crying) kaira looks at them,sadly.

Karan says "nahi uski bhi nahi hai mom sachi (then looking at raj he continues) sachmein, woh mujhe keh rahi thi papa(kaira looks at him)...usne mujhe bahut baar kaha tha ki humhe yeh shaadi nhai karni chahiye','humhe rukna chahiye' matlab... maine jab shaadi ke liye haan kaha tha, tab jaise tum the, waise tum ab nahi ho...and jaise tum abhi ho, waise ko maine pasand nahi kiya tha(he says glancing towards sunanda, who was shocked, looking at kaira)usne kaha tha (then giving a sad smile he continues) but main apna over confident hi tha(kaira looks down)...mujhe sachmein laga tha papa, ki main usko wapas apne pass le aaunga(kaira looks up at him, girija also starts sobbing behind kaira),mujhe sachmein laga tha mom... ki main sab theek kardunga (he says looking towards sunanda)...rishtey upar(he says pointing up) bandh ke aate hain aisa bolte hain...mujhe bhi aisa lagta tha, but humari gaanth kahan khul gayi pata hi nahi chala mujhe papa (sunanda looks up at him, while raj was looking at him only since beginning, here riya glances towards kaira) karan tries to smile and giggle forcefully, but fails and starts looking down.
All the ladies have started shedding tears.

Sunanda crying says to raj "aap kuch toh kahiye na

Raj looks turns his head towards her, looking down, he says "kya kahun nanda(sunanda looks towards kaira, and is about to say, when raj continues)...jab humara saathi, haath chod ke chale jaata hai,tab uss moment kaise feel hota hai, yeh toh (then looks at karan) Karan  ke siwaye kisi aur kahan samjhmein aayega (karan looks up at him)

Sunanda wipes her tears and says "par aap aise kya bol rahe hain (karan and raj keep looking at each other) humari beti galti karegi😑, hum haath jod kar maafi maangein ge(kaira looks down),and usko jo karna hai karne de, kyun...kisliye?

Kaira also starts sobbing, karan looks down. Sunanda keeps looking at her husbands face.

"kyun? raj says and continues staring into karan's eyes, "kyunki nanda, society, friends, relatives, yeh sab kya bolenge , yeh sab mere nazar mein bilkul important nahi hai (karan looks at him) meri beti ko kya feel hota hai yeh jyada important hai (kaira looks up at her dad, karan keeps looking at raj, as if both men were talking with their eyes) paisa barbaad hua, toh wapas kamaaya jaa sakta hai...par agar ladki ki life barbaad hogayi toh usko kaise sambhalunga (sunanda keeps looking at her husband in disbelieve)

"karan (he says to karan, even though they were looking at each other only) main meri beti ka saath nahi chodunga (karan keeps looking at him, kaira starts crying. Riya also starts sobbing)...iss decision mein bhi main uske saath khada rahunga...main janata hu ke yeh decision galat hai...par iss poori galti ki zimmedari main lene ko taiyaar hu... tumhare ghar aake, tumhari family se maafi...(he says joining his hands again)

But karan holds his hands, shaking his head in no, he says "papa plz...plz (then he joins his hands in front of raj) plz main haath jodta hu aapke saamne...plz aaap mere ghar mat aana (then holding his hand, he continues) papa abhi humare ghar mein sab bahut khush hain(he glances towards sunanda who was crying), they are really happy... mom, dad, dadi, sab relatives...sab bahut excited hain ...woh sab bikhar jaayenge papa(he says in a broken tone, kaira squeezes her eyes shut, and sighs loudly) bahut se friends bhi aaye hain...woh log naraaz honge, gussa karenege..jhgade honge, behas(he says glancing between raj and nanda, who were looking at him, everyone was looking towards him only)...bahut drama hoga papa, and...(he smiles) mujhe mere hone wali ya tooti hui shaadi ka drama nahi hone dena chahta (he says shaking his head in no')...main mere ghar walo se baat karlunga, main unhe samjhaa dunga, kaise bhi...aap bas Mumbai wapas chale jaaiye papa, abhi isi waqt...plz jaaiye aaplog...(then he glances towards sunanda) kyunnki ek baar maine ghar pe yeh sab bata diya...and phir mere ghar se koi yahan aakar, aaplog se kuch boorabhala kahega toh, mujhe bahut bura lagega( he says looking at raj, then he looks towards nanda and continues) mujhe sachmein bahut bura lagega mom...kyunki aaplog sachmein bahut acche log hain...and jo kuch hua usmein aap logon ki koi galti nahi hai...isliye...plz(he again joins his hands in front of raj) plz itna kardijiye mere liye...
Raj again joins his hands in front of him

Karan squeezes his eyes shut, shaking his head no, he says, his voice heavy with emotions "papa pplz...plz aap haath mat jodiye...papa humari agar koi beti(he stops shocked, everyone looks at him understanding what he was going to say, girija starts crying, karan looks down,  shakes his head, then continues, teary eyed) mujhe kal ko beti hui na papa...and agar usne aise koi decision liya na...toh  sacch bolta hu...main ussi ko support karunga (kaira shuts her eyes, crying) so I think you are right (karan says, few tears coming out of his eyes, raj looks down defeated) and aap hi kehte ho na papa (raj looks up at karan)...ek shaadi se jyada, ek life important hai(karan says nodding his head in yes)...yes you are right... bas ek request aur hai...mere jaane ke baad bhi plz koi kaira ko kuch nahi kahega, (kaira who was sobbing, looking down, looks at him)plz karan says and smiles at raj. Then he leaves his hand. Shoving his hands in  his pockets, he glances over his shoulder towards kaira. Kaira looks down.

Karan looks ahead to leave, that's when he looks at sunanda, who was crying, he gives her smile and leaves from there slowly, his head down, slumped shoulders.
Everyone turns to look at him leaving.

Sunanda looks towards her husband, as if telling him to stop karan.
Raj walks a few steps in the direction karan went, and stops, looking at karan retreating figure.

Kaira sobs, while riya pats her back, consoling her.

Raj keeps looking into the direction where karan went and says "bags pack karo

Sunanda looks up at him in disbelieve, and starts to go towards him, but he walks away to his room.

Sunanda looks towards raj's retreating figure, then looks towards the door from where karan left and starts sobbing (kavita caress her shoulder consoling her, while she herself continues sobbing).

Then sunanda turns to look towards kaira, who looks up to her mom, then lowers her gaze, sobbing.

-----------
English Version
# 23 Shaadi Cancel

There stood in front of him, the whole bakshi family.

Raj and sunanda stood in the front. And rest of the family behind them.

It so happened that, when Karan came to meet kaira, the Bakshi family also came right after him, but they stopped in the courtyard only, listening them argue with each other. 

Veer comes from behind the family, and goes to Karan, he pats Karan's shoulder and is about to go, to talk to kaira, but Karan holds his arm and stops him, shaking his head in no'.

Raghuvendra moves ahead angrily, to go and talk to kaira, but his son Krish and Kavita stop him.as it would be more appropriate if only Raj handled this matter.

Raghuvendra sighs loudly, upset, and sits on the stairs shocked. Raghuvendra was a strict man, he always was. But after Krish when, he didn't have any daugther, and Kaira was born, he felt as if he was in heaven; lil kaira had her strict uncle twisted around her lil fingers.

Even though his strict nature was famous all through their families and relatives, he had never yelled at or scolded kaira, and he felt, that was most needed right now. He was disheartened that his lil kaira was doing such a huge mistake.

Raj looks at Karan, then calls out for Kaira in calm tone, as if he was casually calling her, kaira!', he wasn't angry, he didn't find any need to be angry on anyone or about anything.

Hearing Raj's voice, first Girija rushed to the door, and seeing the whole family gathered there, and Karan still standing there, Girija quickly signaled Kaira to come out.

Kaira rushed out, with Riya right behind her, and stops on the stairs, shocked and worried. Veer also goes to stand beside them, at the end of steps, glaring at them, but doesn't say anything to kaira.

Raj looks towards Kaira, who quickly casts her eyes down. 

Then raj looks towards Karan and says "Karan on my daughter's behalf, I...(he continues saying, and joins his hands in front of Karan, for apologizing)

But Karan holds his joined hands and interrupts him "papa what's this!...what are you doing?!...papa plz you shouldn't be apologizing to me...because(he looks towards sunanda, then back at raj) whatever has happened, there's no fault of yours in all this Karan says smiling sadly, kaira looks down.
Sunanda says "it may not be our fault (Karan looks towards her), but it is our daughter's fault na😭 (she says glancing towards kaira and crying) kaira looks at them,sadly.

Karan says "no mom, it isn't even her fault,yeah(then looking at raj he continues) really papa, she was telling me (kaira looks at him)...she told me a lot of times that we shouldn't get married', we should wait for a while',means... when I said yes for the wedding,  you are not the same person now...and the person you are now, I didn't like that person to get married to' (he says glancing towards sunanda, who was shocked, looking at kaira) she had told me (then giving a sad smile he continues) but I was being my  over confident self (kaira looks down)... I really felt papa, I thought, that I will bring her back to me like before (kaira looks up at him, girija also starts sobbing behind kaira), I really thought mom... that I will handle the situation properly, and everything will be like before, and this wedding would take place without any glitches (he says looking towards sunanda)... its said that, marriages are tied/made in heaven (he says pointing up) we are knotted together in the heavens... even I believed the same...but I didn't knew, when our knots got broken...I didn't understood when it happened papa (sunanda looks up at him, while raj was looking at him only since beginning, here riya glances towards kaira) karan tries to smile and giggle forcefully, but fails and starts looking down.

All the ladies have started shedding tears, Except for riya and Kaira, they stood there numb.

Sunanda crying says to raj "at least you say something

Raj looks turns his head towards her, looking down, he says "what should I say nanda (sunanda looks towards kaira, and is about to say, when raj continues)... when our companion, leaves our hand and walks away, what do you exactly feel at that moment...(then he looks towards karan) this can only be understood by Karan, and no one else (karan looks up at him)

Sunanda wipes her tears and says "but why are you saying like this? (karan and raj keep looking at each other) our daughter will do mistakes, we'll join our hands and apologize (kaira looks down), and we'll let her do whatever she wants to do, why...what for?

Kaira also starts sobbing, karan looks down. Sunanda keeps looking at her husbands face.

"why? raj says and continues staring into karan's eyes, "why...because nanda, what will the society, friends, relatives, will think or say, this isn't important in my view, its not at all important (karan looks at him) what does my daughter feel, what are her feelings, her thoughts...that's more important for me (kaira looks up at her dad, karan keeps looking at raj, as if both men were talking with their eyes) if money is wasted, it can be earned back...but if my daughter's life is destroyed, what will I do then? sunanda keeps looking at her husband in disbelieve.

"karan (he says to karan, even though they were looking at each other only) I ma not going to leave my daughter's side(karan keeps looking at him, kaira starts crying. Riya also starts sobbing)... even in this decision I am going to stand by her side, support her...i know this decision is wrong..very wrong...but I am ready to take full responsibility of this mistake... I'll come to your house, and apologize to your family members...(he says joining his hands again)

But karan holds his hands, shaking his head in no, he says "papa plz...plz (then he joins his hands in front of raj) plz I am joining my hands in front of you...plz you should not come to my home (then holding his hand, he continues) papa at present everyone is overjoyed in our house(he glances towards sunanda who was crying), they are really happy... mom, dad, dadi, all the relatives... everyone is too excited... they all will be devastated papa(he says in a broken tone, kaira squeezes her eyes shut, and sighs loudly) a lot of friends are also here...they will get upset, they'll lash out...there will be fights...arguments (he says glancing between raj and nanda, who were looking at him, everyone was looking towards him only)...there will be a lot drama papa, and...(he smiles) I don't want to make a mockery of my soon to happen or cancelled wedding, I can't see the drama out of my broken off wedding (he says shaking his head in no')...I will talk to my family members, I'll make them understand this, in anyway... but all of you leave for Mumbai papa, right away...plz, all of you go back to mumbai...(then he glances towards sunanda) because, once I have told all this at my house...and then if someone/anyone from my family comes here and says ill to you, I'll feel really bad about it, I don't want that to happen (he says looking at raj, then he looks towards nanda and continues) I'll really feel bad, if that happens mom...because you guys are truly amazing people, good people... it isn't any of your's fault in all that has happened...and that's why...plz(he again joins his hands in front of raj) plz do this for me..plz...go back to mumbai

Raj again joins his hands in front of him

Karan squeezes his eyes shut, shaking his head no, he says, his voice heavy with emotions "papa pplz...plz you shouldn't join your hands like this...papa if we'll have a daughter(he stops shocked, everyone looks at him understanding what he was going to say, girija starts crying, karan looks down,  shakes his head, then continues, teary eyed) if I'll have a daughter in future na papa...and if she too takes a decision like this...then truly speaking... I WILL support her (kaira shuts her eyes, crying) so I think you are right (karan says, few tears coming out of his eyes, raj looks down defeated) and  you only said na papa (raj looks up at karan)... someone's life is more important that a wedding (karan says nodding his head in yes)...you are right... just one more request papa... no one will say anything to kaira, after I go from here, plz (kaira who was sobbing, looking down, looks at him)plz karan says and smiles at raj. Then he leaves his hand. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he glances over his shoulder towards kaira. Kaira looks down.

Karan looks ahead to leave, when he looks at sunanda, who was crying, he gives her smile and leaves from there slowly, his head down, slumped shoulders.

Everyone turns to look at him leaving.

Sunanda looks towards her husband, as if telling him to stop karan.

Raj walks a few steps in the direction karan went, and stops, looking at karan retreating figure.
Kaira sobs, while riya pats her back, consoling her.

Raj keeps looking into the direction where karan went and says "all of you start packing your bags

Sunanda looks up at him in disbelieve, and starts to go towards him, but he walks away to his room.

Sunanda looks towards raj's retreating figure, then looks towards the door from where karan left, starts sobbing (kavita caress her shoulder consoling her, while she herself continues sobbing).

Then sunanda turns to look towards kaira, who looks up to her mom, then lowers her gaze, sobbing.

--------------
😭😭
shaadi cancel!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but yeh toh sirf Bakshi's the...jab Malhotra's ko pata chalegi tab kya hoga??

thanks
sammy
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So sad Part.😭😭
Bakshi family felt so sad for cancel of this marriage..😭
Karan still said that he is only wrong not let anyone said anything to Kaira,he is so Nice.😭
Raj supporting Kaira even it is Wrong,he is so Nice Father..😭
Now,Marriage was cancel..😭😭
What will be Malhotra felt..😭
I hope everything will be fine.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
                                                                          PriyaSweety-Anu
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rulaa diyaa ek ek dialogue ne... 
Now waiting for next update 
😳 read it but not gonna say anything because if I did then I will not be able to keep myself from bashing Kaira which I seriously don't want to do. I mean seriously Karan galat kab thha? What wrong did he do Ki Kaira yeh sab kar rahi hai.
Karan toh...kaash mujhe mil jaaye koi aisa 😭 kaira Ki kismat achhi hai Jo usse Mila.

Thanks for the PM