(PraNushka FF) Luv U Zindagi {COMPLETED} imp. news pg 62

Posted: 6 years ago
hey guys, thought of sharing a story here, do share your views
Description
She is on one day trip to Pune for a specific reason.
He is more interested about his chance for batting in the gully cricket match.
She asks him for directions to the address she has been searching unsuccessfully.
He becomes her tour guide for the day, as together they roam around in Pune having fun, sharing their stories and arguing. 

A/N
Hey guys, I wanted to share this story, as personally I really love it. Its based on a Marathi Movie.
It's based in Pune and is kind of Pune tourism all the way.
And the writer (that's me) has never visited the place. But the references are taken from the movie.
Also I wanted to know whether I should keep the dialogues in Hindi, or English or both.
(I mean it depends on the readers, right?, and i feel most of the readers here would prefer English...but whats the harm in asking😆)
This story is already posted on wattpad, but thought to share it here, as a pranushka story.
Thank you
Do share your views, whether I should continue this or not.
Thanks again
Sammy😊

@Penfolk :Kaushitaki, this one's because of you, reading your ff's here, made me want to share this one as a Pranushka FF😳

started 20/09/17
Index
Luv U Zindagi
1. Clean Bowled - pg 1
2. Hridayamardam - pg 3
3. 2nd Meet - pg 6
4. Coffee Shop - pg 6
5. Coffee Problems & More - pg 8
6. Mumbai's Boyfriend - pg 9
7. Sarasbaug - pg 10
8. TulsiBaug - pg 12
9. Mumbai's Flashback - pg 13
10. Sinhagad - pg 14
11. Pune ki GF - pg 15
12. Tum khaane ke liye kya karte ho?? - pg 17
13. Gf - Bf - pg 18
14. Mere Saiyaanji se...maine breakup karliya - pg 19
15. What do you think about Marriages? - pg 20
16. Bolo Marriage means what? - pg 21
17. One last Coffee - pg 23
18. Hridayamardam calls - pg 24
19. Hridayamardam aaya?? - pg 25
20. Confirmation - pg 27
epilogue :pg 28

Luv U Zindagi continues...
Intro : pg 28
character sketch : pg 30
prologue : pg 31
1. Party Time!!!! - pg 32
2. Hang-O-Ver - pg 33
3. Momzilla says Enough! - pg 34
4. Families Meet - pg 36
5. Ex is Back - pg 38
6. Wedding Preparations & Insecurities - pg 39
7. Families meet again - pg 40
8. Back to Ex - pg 41
9. Engagement shopping & Vodka - pg 42
10. Engagement, Cricket & Ex - pg 44
11. Emotional Talks & Pune Time - pg 45
12. X and Y? (Ex and Why?) - pg 46
13. Mission 'Kaira' - pg 47
14. Pune ki Dulhania - pg 48
15. Tomorrow is a Special Day - pg 48
16. Kaira's B'day & Farmhouse Trip - pg 50
17. Important Talks & B'day Gift - pg 51
18. Karan or Amar? - pg 52
19. Mangalsutra Shopping - pg 53
20. Off to Pune - pg 54
21. Kavita, Sangeet & Mehendi - pg 55
22. Confrontation - pg 57
23. Shaadi Cancel - pg 58
24. Present Day - pg 59
25. Epilogue - pg 61
ended 10/11/17
imp. news pg 62
Edited by sammy4u - 6 years ago
I am like soo glad to listen to another story. I'm flattered with the special mention. The description makes me want to live every moment of the story now itself. I'm so grateful to you for coming up with this. Waiting for the first update. 
Yesss! you have to continue!
You can use any language.
The description I can picture it.
I know this is going to be amazing by the feel of it.
Plz if you can Pm me when you update.
Can't wait for the first update.
Update soon
hey guys, though there are so less comments, i have decided to update the next part , as i thought the description wont interest much.
so here's the 1st part.

# 1 Clean bowled English Version
Third Person POV
Pune  Railway Station
The Station was filled with the passengers. It was a regular day at the Pune Station.7.30 in the morning. Everyone was rushing around, all the coolies and other vendors were all set for their work for the day. It was 7.35am, any moment now, the famous Mumbai-Pune-Mumbai Deccan Express would enter the Station, travelling on board the train people from various walks and parts of the dream city Mumbai...and of course the other cities the train crossed on route to Pune.
But there was one girl in her mid-twenties in a top and long skirt, carrying a sling bag. She looked around warily, this was her maiden and only (as per her) alone trip to this other mega city of Maharashtra. She sighed out loud, bracing herself for the "meet".

She bought a glass lime juice on the Station itself and drank it in one go. She paid the vendor and at the same time took out a crumbled piece of paper and read the address written on it,
"Hridayamardam" the building or apartments as she thought, she had to go to. Heck she couldn't even pronounce it

She came out of the Station and a gentleman helped her to explain the rickshaw driver, the place where she had to go "hridayamardam".
So here starts the journey
The rickshaw came far away from the Station and into the main part of the city. Okay second last line of the address done. On the way, she asked many people for directions to the address. They calmly gave the instructions 'take left...go ahead take second right' what not...
"What kind of a place is this?!" she mentally yelled.

His POV
"Watch out! I am going to make a lot of runs today."
I shrugged my hand correcting sleeve of hoodie 
Bowler throws the ball and I hit that ball hard with my bat. Two fielders run to catch the ball mid- air... "Oh shit m gone!...but they collide into each other and start arguing, the ball drops beside them. I start running like a crazy. My team is cheering for me.
I made 4 runs and those two fielders were still arguing.
I do a happy dance
"Oi, stop arguing and start with bowling😛"
The bowler prepares for bowling.

Her POV
Miraculously the rick driver understood the directions given and drove me to that locality. The meter was already showing a huge amount now. A group of boys were playing cricket, right in the middle of the street. So I get down from the rickshaw there...as it is I was in the locality of that building.
"How hard will it be to find a building hri-daya-mar...uff whatever...but it won't be that difficult, right? " 
I walked to that group of boys playing cricket.
I went to that boy who was on strike in position to bat...who cares if I am disrupting their 'game', this is no place to play cricket.
I call out to that boy "excuse me" and oops.

His POV
I ask my team, how much more left to win.
"1 ball 2 runs" they shout
That's it?! ...No worries ...we have already won guys...we have won.
"Carefully... relax" the team says to him
I hit the bat lightly on the ground in position to bat. I hear a rickshaw stop behind us.
"I don't care; they'll stop for a while."
The bowler throws the ball.
Exactly when, I am about to hit the ball.
"Excuse me", someone says behind me, and I stop momentarily, turning to look at the person.
The ball hits the stumps and I am clean bowled.

A/N
so hows it?
it might few more parts to build up the story.
do comment, and silent readers at least like the post, so that i know how many of you are actually reading the story.
thanks
sammy

Hindi Version
Part 1-Clean bowled
Third person pov
Pune station
The station was filled with the passengers. It was a normal day at the pune station.7.30 in the morning.everyone was rushing here and there, all the coolies and other vendors were all set for their work for the  day.it was 7.35am any moment now  the famous Mumbai pune Mumbai deccan express would enter the station travelling on board the train people from various walks and parts of the dream city Mumbai...and of course the other cities the train crossed en route to pune.
But there was one girl in her mid twenties in top and long skirt carrying a sling bag. She looked around warily as this was her maiden and only (as per her) alone trip to this other mega city of Maharashtra. She sighed out loud, bracing herself for the "meet.

She bought a glass lime juice on the station itself and drank it in one go.she paid the vendor and at the same time took out a crumbled piece of paper and read the address written on it 
"Hridayamardam the building or apartments as she thought she had to go too. Heck she couldn't even pronounce it
She came out of the station and a gentleman helped her to explain the rickshaw driver the place where she had to go "hridayamardam.
So here starts the journey
The rickshaw came far away from the station and into the main part of the city.okay second last line of the address done.then she on the asked many people on the road for directions to the address. who calmly gave the instructions take left...go ahead take second right what not...yeh kya jagah hai?! she mentally yelled.
His pov

Bas aaj toh main itne run banana wala hoon na ke dekhlena.😛 
Bowler ne ball daali and I hit that ball hard with my bat. Two fielders run to catch the ball mid air..oh shit hogaya...but dono ek dusre ko takrate hain and jhagdne lagte hain and ball unke baaju mei girjatii hai. And I start running like crazy.my team is cheering for me.
 Maine 4 run banaliye aur woh dono abhi bhi behas karne mei lagei hain.
I do a happy dance
"Oye jhagad kya rahe ho chal ball daal
The bowler prepares for bowling.
Her pov
Miraculously the rick driver understood the directions given and drove me to that locality. The meter was already showing a huge amount now. A group of boys was playing cricket right in the middle of the street.So I get down the rickshaw there...as it is I was in the locality of that building 
"how hard will it be to find a building hri-daya-mar...uff whatever...phir bhi kitna mushkil hoga I walked to that group of boys playing cricket.
I went to that boy who was on strike in postion to bat..but then , kisko padi hai isi ko puchti hoon...waise bhi galli ke beecho beech cricket khel rahe hain idiots.
Main uss ladke bulati hoo "excuse me and oopps.
His pov
Main apni team se puchta hoon kitna baaki hai
"1 ball 2 runs they shout
"Bas itna hi ...koi nai ...jeet gaye bhai jeet gaye." I yell.
"araamse relax the team says to him
I hit the bat lightly on the ground in position to bat. I hear a rickshaw stop behind us.
Usmei kya hua ruk jayenge thode der.
 The bowler throws the ball.
And jaise hi main bat utha ta hu.
"excuse me, main piche dekhne wala hota hoon ki kaun hai, ki itne mein. 
The ball hits the stumps And I am clean bowled.

Edited by sammy4u - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Penfolk

I am like soo glad to listen to another story. I'm flattered with the special mention. The description makes me want to live every moment of the story now itself. I'm so grateful to you for coming up with this. Waiting for the first update. 
thanks😳
Originally posted by shreyj7

Yesss! you have to continue!
You can use any language.
The description I can picture it.
I know this is going to be amazing by the feel of it.
Plz if you can Pm me when you update.
Can't wait for the first update.
Update soon
thanks😳
sure i can pm you😊
Ohhh my god Sammy this is a jewel! 
I am sooo caught into this!!! 
" the ball hits the stump and I'm clean bowled."
What an implication! Eh? I like it!!! 
The little update itself has so much potential that I'm gasping for the next. I'm sure this is going to be so cool! And you chose such apt pictures! Haha she couldn't even pronounce the name of the building or whatever! Whom is she going to meet? I can't wait. This is ingenious! 
Don't worry about number of people reading because that will always be less. But please don't stop posting...at least think about me. :( I badly want to read this. 
Good start 🤗
Now how he is going to react 😲
Waiting for next chapter . .  👍🏼
And pictures u use here r very nice.  Prabhas character in this ff inspired from darling movie ? ?  Plz say Yesss  Bcz us movie m vo Bhut cute lga tha.  
Edited by sonalisharma1 - 6 years ago
Tooo good! Very eager to know whether he is an angry young man or a calm animal! By the way their names...?
Loved it! Continue soon!