Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Penfolk

Ohhh damn Sammy you are something! You made me laugh constantly throughout the update. Like seriously? Throwing shoes away got me like oh my god. And their conversations too. Awesome. 

thank you😊
sammy4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyj7

Oh god I just burst out laughing!

Arree madam 36-24-36 that just made me throw my laptop across the bed🀣
This one will be interesting very very interesting.
I am very curious in exploring Prabhas character.
The names?? Still no names??
Thanks for updating.
Keep writin

yeah, punekars are generally known to be quite witty
the names wont be disclosed until almost half the story
thanks😳
sammy4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for this Story,Dear.😊

I just started read this Story.😊
It was so Interesting Stroyline.😊
Pranushka Characters were so Interesting.😊
His and Her Pov was so Nice.😊
The old man Part was so Interesting.😊
The Story is getting So Interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
Thanks to Kaushitaki for suggesting this Story,that so Nice of You.😊
                                                                          PriyaSweety-Anu

thanks πŸ˜³
yes, thanks to her, to making me want to post this story hereπŸ˜ƒ
sammy4u thumbnail
note
hi guys, important note is that, you all waiting for the introduction (name) of the characters, but they wont say it today, hence, the names will be disclosed, quite later into the story.
dont worry both of them are prepared with their nicknames for eachotherπŸ˜‰.

Hindi Version
Part 3 
2nd meeting.
Her PoV
I go to a nearby general stores, mom ko call karleti hu(I should call mom)...thankgod P.C.O toh hai yahan(thankgod the phone booth is here only).
I dail the no. and starts talking the second the call is connect "hello rashmi sun..wrong number?..oh..sorry sorry I  cut the phone and again dail the no. properly.

"hello?..rashmi?...haan rashmu...thank god...mujhe toh laga pune ke landlines bhi mera sir ghumne mei lagein hain..heheh..nai nai main pahuch gayi theekse...arey address nai milraha tha...nai na..koi bolta hai right jao...koi  bolta hai left...nahi toh kya ...weird people...arey nai address mila hai ...par ghar bandh hai...nai no. nai hai mere pass..arey raat mei designs karne ke chakkar mei cell charge karne ka reh gaya...maine mom ko bola tha na, mujhe nai aana hai itne se ke liye..par sunti kahan hain?... ek "na bolne ke liye uss ladke ko ab mujhe uska wait karna padega...acha sunn rashmu..mom ko yeh sab kuch mat batana ..nai toh ainvayi tension leke baithe gi..sirf itna bol ke main araamse pahuch gayi...warna woh mujhe call karegi and mera call nai lagega toh aur tension..okay..okay bye.

I keep the phone and turn to pay the shopkeeper...and look who's here...that cricketer.
"tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?(what are you doing here?) I ask him politely.
"main...shave karwane aaya hoon. (me?...m here for grooming.) he mocks me..and I glare at him while the boy with him laughs.
"kitne hue?(how much?) I ask the man he says  3 rs, so I give him 10rs note.but he asks for change
"chut te paise du kya?(do you want change?) that cricketer says to shopkeeper teasing me..idiot.

His pov
Ball kharab hogayi, itna cricket khela humlog ne so ab main aur dimpy ball kharidne nikle hain,meri bike pe. 
We go to the near by general stores.

"... ek "na bolne ke liye uss ladke ko ab mujhe uska wait karna padega...acha sunn rashmu..mom ko yeh sab kuch mat batana ..nai toh ainvayi tension leke baithe gi..sirf itna bol ke main araamse pahuch gayi...warna who mujhe call karegi n mera call nai lagega toh aur tension..okay..okay bye.
Ball select karte hue, main notice karta hu uss hridayamardam wali ladki ko, she was shouting (talking)...dimpy ko bhi bata ta hu.

"mere pass paise nai hain tu de. I say to dimpy, itne mein woh Mumbai puchti hain, main wahan kya kar raha hu.
 "main...shave karwane aaya hoon I tease her..and she glares at me, while dimpy laughs I nudge him to stop.

"kitne hue? she asks the man he says  3 rs so she gives him 10rs note.but he asks for change
"change du kya? I say to the shopkeeper teasing her.she gives the money and starts to leave.

"pune mei nayi hian i ask her.

Third person pov
"Pune mei nayi hainhe says her.
"kya cheez nayi hai yahan ?pune mei? irritated she asks him.
  "na na na(he says shaking his point finger sideways)tum nayi ho? Pune mei?
"haan she replies and starts to leave.
"address mila? he asks
"haan mila na... she says angrily .
"phir kya log nahi mile? he asks confused.
"nai nai log bhi mile na...arrogant log miley!...bajuwali aunty ne muh pe darwaza bandh kardiya..."malum nai!" bolke...insult karna  kisiko sikhna hai toh pune ke logon se sikhna chahiye she blasts off at him and starts leaving.
"oh hello ek minute... ek ideal housewife ke liye yeh kaam karne ka time hai..atleast humare pune mei...toh aise time mei kaam chod kar ke , darwaze pe aaye person ki insult karna yeh bilkul natural hai...hai ki nai re(he asks dimpy, dimpy also says yes)so ab kya karne ka decide kiya? he asks
"bajuwali aunty ka main kuch kyun karun? she asks confused.
"nai nai...abhi "aapne" kya karne ka decide kiya hai?he asks
"aur yeh jaan kar "aapne" kya karna hai? she retorts.
"arey akeli ladki samajh ke bas help karne ke liye puch raha hu aur tum meri hi insult kar rahi ho...sanskaar hain humpe pune ke he starts blabbering
"kitna bolte ho tum?!...thakte nahi kya? she says frowning at him.
"nope...made in punehe says proudly

"yahan aas paass hi kahin... koi...ek adha coffee shop wagere kuch hai?she asks
"huh...ek aadha?...idhr 70 coffee shops hain pune mei(he brags proudly) ek kaam karo yahn se left jao..phir right gaye na ki...she cuts him "ek minute..i'll manage...thnx
"ek minute ek minute...ek kaam karte hain..oye dimpy madam ko coffee shop tak chod ke aa he orders dimpy to drop her.
"dimpy?!...hatt...meri batting hai abhi wahan...tu hi jaa...yeh pakad tera mobile(shoves his phone in his hand)and tu bhi jaldi aa, samjha na...nai toh do do baar batting ke liye rote rehta haihe says and leaves from there.

"iski toh...dimpy na hehehe he says to her
She walks away from there.

"Rickshaw rickshaw rick...arey auto rukte hi nai hain she mumbles the last part.
"main chodu kya?(huh? She asks him)main chodu kya? coffee shop tak? he asks stopping his bike near her.
"aap flirt kar rahe ho? she ask, with one eyebrow raised.
"hein!flirt?!..impossible!...pune ke sanskaar hain mujhpe...socha ek akeli bechari, itni dhoop mei address dhundti hui ladki ko aur problem nai hona chahiye...isliye pucha..hum punekar aise harkate... he again starts ranting but she interrupts him.

"okay okay not a bad option...jab address dhundna hi nai hai, toh galat bhi nahi hoga she says accepting his lift.

"haan... acha ek kaam karo na...mera cell aapke bag mei rakhlo na plz...thnx he says and starts his bike.

"aap helmet nahi use karte?

"aadmi helmet nai use karte, pune mei toh bilkul bhi nai he declares proudly

"uff she sighs and sits on the bike

while sitting on the bike she notices the big flower design on his hoodie, she covers her mouth, stopping herself from guffawing.

"theekse baitho haan...pakad keand he starts the bike

"bacchon ke jaisa hai bilkul" she thinks shaking her head, smiles looking towards him.

He takes her to the nearest ccd outlet

"Thnx" she says and starts leaving

"huh?...mumbai ke log mei ego itna jyada hota hai, malum nai tha he comments

She stops and comes back to him "matlab?!

" itni tez dhoop mei,Mumbai ki ek ladki ko ccd tak laake choda and iss ke liye bhi woh saada paani bhi nai puchti...issko  ego hi bolte haina? he shaking his head, disappointed.

"are you sure? she asks him

"100% sure...ego problem hi hai yeh... he says confidently

"no no not about that...are you sure tum mere saath flirt nahi kar rahe? she glares at him.

"sankaar hain yeh!!...ek aisi ladki jise apna address nahi mil raha hai, agar mere jaisa sansakari ladka uski help kar, use address dhundke de... he starts his rant, but again she interrupts him.

"samjha!!...samjha she gives him a tight smile totally irritated by him.
He giggles his weird giggle, getting of the bike.

--------

English Version
# 3
2nd meeting.
Her POV
I go to a nearby general stores, I should make a call to mom...thank god the phone booth is here only.
I dial the number and starts speaking, the second the call is connected 

"hello rashmi listen..wrong number?..oh..sorry sorry" I cut the call and again dial the number properly.

"hello?...rashmi?...oh rashmu...thanks god...I thought even the landlines of Pune are out to drive me nuts...hahaha...no I have reached here safely...journey was great...but the address was so weird...and directions by the people..oh god..go left , go right, go forward backward and what not...weird peoples...no I found the address finally...but the house is locked...I have the number...yesterday night I forgot to charge the battery as I was busy with the designs...I said mom I don't want to meet for such a little issue...but will she ever listen to me?...just for saying a single "NO" to that boy I 'll have to wait for whole day now...and listen...don't tell mom the whole thing...or else she will be worried for no reason...just tell I have reached safely,without any problem... otherwise she'll keep calling me and now that my cell is dead she'll be worried that why am I not taking calls..okay...okay bye"

I keep the phone and turn to pay the shopkeeper...and look who's here...that cricketer.

"what are you doing here?" I ask him politely.

"me?...m here for grooming." he mocks me..and I glare at him while the boy with him laughs.

"how much?" I ask the man he says 3 rs so I give him 10rs note .but he asks for change.

"do you want change?" that cricketer says to shopkeeper teasing me..idiot.

His POV
Ball is broken so we are here (me and dimpy)to buy a new ball, on my bike.
We go to the nearby general stores

"...just for saying a single "NO" to that boy I 'll have to wait for whole day now...and listen...don't tell mom the whole thing...or else she will be worried for no reason...just tell I have reached safely,without any problem... otherwise she'll keep calling me and now that my cell is dead she'll be worried that why am I not taking calls..okay...okay bye"  

I overheard someone talking on the phone and turn back to find that Mumbai girl shouting(talking) on the phone.

"i don't have any money, you pay." I say to dimpy, that 'Mumbai' girl comes to us and asks what am i doing there.

"me?...m here for grooming." I tease her..and she glares at me while dimpy laughs I nudge him to stop.

"how much?" she asks the man he says 3 rs so she gives him 10rs.but he asks for change

"do you want change?" I say to the shopkeeper teasing her.she gives the money and starts to leave.

"new in Pune." i ask her.

Third Person POV

"new in Pune"he asks her.

"what's new here? in Pune?" irritated she asks him.

"no no no(he says shaking his point finger sideways)you are new? in Pune?"

"yes" she replies and starts to leave.

"got address?" he asks

"yup got the address..."she says

"what happened?didn't meet the people?" he asks

"no no,  I met people ...arrogant people!...lady in neighborhood banged the door shut on my face ...saying 'don't know!'...if anyone wants to learn insulting people, they should learn it from people of Pune" she blasts off at him and starts leaving. 

"oh hello one minute... (he checks time on his watch) it's cooking time for any ideal housewife, at least in our Pune...so insulting the Person on door, for disturbing her, it's natural..right dimpy? (he asks dimpy, who says yes)so what have you decided to do?"he asks

"why should i decide about the neighbour lady?"she says frowning.

"no no...what have "you" decided to do?...for yourself" he asks

"and why do.. "you!" want to know that?"she questions back.

"oi, i am just trying to help you, you are alone, so that's why i was asking, but you are insulting me..i am imbibed by the values and culture of Pune" he starts blabbering

"you talk so much!...don't you get tired?" she says looking at him shocked.

"nope...made in Pune"he says proudly

"anyways, is there...you know nearby... some...is there any coffee shop, cafe..somthing like that?"she asks

"huh...some coffee shop?...there are 70 coffee shops in Pune(he brags proudly) do one thing, take left from here...then take a right turn and..."
she cuts him "one minute..i'll manage...thanks"

" one minute, one minute...let's do one thing...oi dimpy go and drop madam till the coffee shop" he asks dimpy to drop her off at the cafe.

"dimpy?!...no way...it's my turn to bat now...you go yourself...here's your mobile(shoves his phone in his hand)and you also come soon, understood...or else you'll keep crying for 2nd chance on batting"he says and leaves from there.

"what the hell...dimpy he's.. hehehe" he says to her
She walks away from there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Rickshaw rickshaw rick...these don't stop only" she mumbles the last part.
He comes there on his bike.

"may I drop you somewhere?(huh? She asks him)may I drop you? till the coffee shop?" he offers lift.

"are you flirting?" she asking with one eyebrow raised.

"hein!flirt?!..impossible!...i am imbibed with Pune's values...so i thought, a lady, all alone, poor lady, is roaming in scorching heat, trying to find an address, she shouldn't get into any problem...that's why i was asking...we Punekars don't do such low life acts of troubling any lady..."he says

"okay okay not a bad option...I won't get lost,if i don't need to search a address" she says accepting his lift.

"yes... now do one thing...can you keep my cellphone in your bag, plz...thanks" he says and starts his bike.

"you don't use a helmet?" she asks

"men don't use any helmet,in Pune? not at all" he declares proudly

"god!" she sighs and sits on the bike.

while sitting on the bike she notices the big flower design on his hoodie, she covers her mouth, stopping herself from guffawing.

"sit properly...and hold tightly"and he puts the bike in motion.

"he is so kiddish" she thinks shaking her head, smiles looking towards him.

He takes her to the nearest ccd outlet

"Thanks" she says and starts leaving

"huh?...Mumbai's people have so much of ego...i didn't knew that" he comments

She stops and comes back to him "what do you mean?!"

" in this scorching heat, if I help a Mumbai girl, by dropping her at the ccd, and she doesn't even ask for a glass of water...this is called ego right?" he says shaking his head, disappointed.

"are you sure?" she asks him

"100% sure...this is ego problem..." he says

"no no not about that...are you sure you are not flirting with me?" she glares at him.

"these are values!!...a girl who was having difficulties to reach her address, and if a good cultured boy like me, helps her out with the address..." he starts his rant only to be interrupted by her.

"understood!!...understood" she gives him a tight smile totally irritated by him.

He giggles his weird giggle, getting down from his bike.

-------

thanks 
sammy
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This time I sat on the floor. Because i know  i am going to laugh
SANSKAAR HAIN his rants🀣
I dont know why but I am getting the darling vibes from prabhas character.
My stomach is aching after laughing through all this.
You are amazing at writing. You have an awesome soul that can make people laugh.
Dimpy is also one of those. You go na. Making him feel all red.
Now, ego problem PANNI TAK NAHI POOCHA. This is my question too are u sure he is not flirting?πŸ˜†
Thank you for updating so fast. Loving it.
Keep writing
Cant wait for the next update
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have proceeded a long way into your story on wattpad. It's tremendous. 
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wattpad P Kis name s h ? 
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Interesting Part.😊
Prabhas Character was so Interesting and Cute.😊
The way he teasing her was so Cute.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
His and Her Conversation was Interesting.😊
The way he makes her to get list from him was so Nice.😊
Their Nok-Jhok was so Interesting.😊
The Story is getting So Interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
                                                       PriyaSweety-Anu

sammy4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyj7

This time I sat on the floor. Because i know  i am going to laugh

SANSKAAR HAIN his rants🀣
I dont know why but I am getting the darling vibes from prabhas character.
My stomach is aching after laughing through all this.
You are amazing at writing. You have an awesome soul that can make people laugh.
Dimpy is also one of those. You go na. Making him feel all red.
Now, ego problem PANNI TAK NAHI POOCHA. This is my question too are u sure he is not flirting?πŸ˜†
Thank you for updating so fast. Loving it.
Keep writing
Cant wait for the next update

yeah sanskaar rants...afterall he is a sanskaari boyπŸ˜‰
flirting or not, yeh toh mr.sanskaari hi jaaneπŸ˜‰
sammy4u thumbnail

aiyo...but do comment here😊😊