Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

On the contrary, I went against my nature not to make personal attacks or indulge in name calling, thus far.

Stick around and don't be so anal retentive about one single math equation involving time.

If anything, we can prove that math exists more so than time, in nature. Pretty much all matter is nothing but math because ultimately a particle when not observed is a wave and a wave is nothing but a math equation.

So K picking up another fight... cant you just stick to a simple serial.. line of thought!! So @bold - you are a wave to the blind guy than according to your weird definition!! 
K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

So you are a wave to the blind guy than according to your weird definition!!

Good question (surprisingly!)

Technically speaking, a blind guy has a visual limitation, ranging from functional blindness, to partial vision loss to total blindness (no light perception). But even for the last category of people, science is revealing that they might be able to perceive light non-visually. You can Google that yourself with a simple search "can blind people detect light?"

But coming back to your question, the assertion by QM was about a particle being a wave. Not about a whole body made of gazillion such particles. Yes, I am made of particles but QM so far was only successful in establishing that subatomic particles, atoms and molecules exhibit wave-particle duality depending upon observation. The largest object that exhibited wave-particle duality thus far in experimental physics was a bucky-ball. But since everything we know of is made of particles, the theory supports that by extension all matter too exhibits wave-particle duality. Now at what point does the wave collapse into the world that you perceive and does it even collapse is complicated physics even the brilliant have a hard time understanding; but who knows, you probably might.

cant you just stick to a simple serial.. line of thought!!

I don't know what that means. It's also possible you don't know what multithreading means.

off topic: iPhone edits are messing up the quotes

Edited by K.Universe. - 6 years ago
K.Universe. thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ORLN_KwAgs[/YOUTUBE]
qwertyesque thumbnail

off topic: iPhone edits are messing up the quotes

So you are saying particles in isolation exhibit a wave nature otherwise a conglomerate of "you" just behave like matter? I mean yes QM is telling you that... So basically if cells are made of atoms..there is no atomic behavior demonstrated.. it appears only in physics research labs and Sci-fi movies? 

Multi-threading..!!! is that part of crochet..or something that women do with eye brows and lashes...? no I don't know that..I dont acquire knowledge from google..mostly there are  idiots expressing views with too much conviction...to make them look like scientific facts!...anyways .What has that got to do with anything.. 

K serial was just you know you id reminds me of kelloggs k cereals.. so just was punning :) 
K.Universe. thumbnail
^^

See, if only you had Googled on what constitutes an observation you wouldn't be asking moronic followup questions now, would you? You probably thought an observer is a person sitting there "watching" electrons with his/her naked eye πŸ˜† Then it probably occurred to your pea-brain that  if you take away the watching part and introduce a blind guy into the picture, you would back QM into a corner!! Question then becomes, when you don't know jack sh!t, why don't you stick to topics dealing with marriages and affairs?! Hmm. Now, that's a real doozy of a puzzle.

As for multithreading, it has more to do with a "serial" thought than a cereal has to do with this topic. Again, if your stupid ass had Googled that, you would  would have possibly (not probably, but possibly) understood how the concept relates to parallel execution as opposed to "serial" execution, like your stupid pun implied, but then one look at you and I could tell you would fail even an open book exam so I wouldn't expect you to gather even one tidbit of information from the information superhighway, let alone acquire any knowledge!

You talking about acquiring knowledge! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hilarious! Thanks for making my day.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† good going guys. its great to see the passions that are unleashed by existence... or lack of itπŸ˜†
qwertyesque thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

πŸ˜† good going guys. its great to see the passions that are unleashed by existence... or lack of itπŸ˜†

Googled passions have unleashed mindless babbling ...you should say... πŸ˜†
qwertyesque thumbnail

^^

See, if only you had Googled on what constitutes an observation you wouldn't be asking moronic followup questions now, would you? You probably thought an observer is a person sitting there "watching" electrons with his/her naked eye πŸ˜† Then it probably occurred to your pea-brain that  if you take away the watching part and introduce a blind guy into the picture, you would back QM into a corner!! Question then becomes, when you don't know jack sh!t, why don't you stick to topics dealing with marriages and affairs?! Hmm. Now, that's a real doozy of a puzzle.

As for multithreading, it has more to do with a "serial" thought than a cereal has to do with this topic. Again, if your stupid ass had Googled that, you would  would have possibly (not probably, but possibly) understood how the concept relates to parallel execution as opposed to "serial" execution, like your stupid pun implied, but then one look at you and I could tell you would fail even an open book exam so I wouldn't expect you to gather even one tidbit of information from the information superhighway, let alone acquire any knowledge!

You talking about acquiring knowledge! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hilarious! Thanks for making my day.

You have laugh emoticons,, yet you seem like whining.,...have the right emoticons... first then we can discuss further...don't worry google has everything.. go and spend more time... 

Observer is an english word and means what it says,.other than that.. you are going all over the place...sorry didn't know you were a guy.. you posting style is very much unlike a guy!!
K.Universe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Observer is an english word and means what it says,.other than that.. you are going all over the place...

Who cares what your gynecologist may have told you about "Observer" during your pap smear test?! In QM, it means measurement apparatus.

If you have anything insightful πŸ˜† say it otherwise get the fk out of my face, stupid! 
qwertyesque thumbnail

Who cares what your gynecologist may have told you about "Observer" during your pap smear test?! In QM, it means measurement apparatus.

If you have anything insightful πŸ˜† say it otherwise get the fk out of my face, stupid! 

Oh you said Stupid!!!... kind of tells me somethings.. so I will get off your shrivelled face.. Sorry.

Btw you have signature line ... "If I am not conscious of it, it doesn't exist."... did it ever occur to you that  you could be posting from the  mental asylum!!! πŸ˜†
Edited by qwertyesque - 6 years ago