Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

first born is always put in a pedestal for parents...its their first born...first born is the baby who makes husband-wife become mummy and daddy...its precious...

I am the elder one and i completely agree. I have one younger sister and man she is pampered 😆
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kendra

I am the elder one and i completely agree. I have one younger sister and man she is pampered 😆

But in my case its opposite..m the younger one i have an elder brother but i m still pampered more than my bro..😉 
Rhea_Choudhury5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Also i was a little upset when Rakhi told Rishabh to bring back Preeta to their house. After all this, he simply gets to ask her to come back to their lives again? I'd actually like for her to not go back to that house. 
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can we just talk about how Karan has literally slayyed in the past couple of episodes.  This man makes me love him even more and Dheeraj's acting is soo good.
I love Rakhi and Karan's bond.  What I found interesting Rishabh and Karan's deal: Rishabh has to support Karan no matter what and Rakhi agrees to this.  This could be a hint to the future where Karan falls in love with Preeta and Rishabh "sacrifices" because he has to support him. OR it can go the other way where Rishabh breaks this deal and does not stand by Karan (not in an evil intentional way) and they have a fight

Rakhi finding out about Kareena Bua : for some reason I feel like in the climax of events Rakhi is going to play a role when they expose Sherlin and Kareena Bua.  Because Rakhi is the only one who knows that she never said don't release Sarla and punish Preeta.

Karan validating Kareena and Sherlin - this is so important.  This is where I realize how smart Karan is this boy does not get enough credit for his "chalakness" He like us knows that Sherlin is prone to making mistakes which is a huge fault in her evil plans.  Also I am waiting till Kareena bua finds out about her ex husband.  I want his entry soon

Coming to PreeRan
- I love how Karan teases her but loves to watch her reactions like miss karti na mujhe .  And then he just listens to her say yes that she was thinking about him.  I feel like he enjoys her attention.  When she said I love you too Karan (a point where I freaked out pretty much jumped up and down and then calmed myself) he didn't think into it he knows her and why she said that but he loves the attention ESPECIALLY from Preeta.  I love the bye baby at the end so cute.

And Shristi! I can't believ she is going to tell Rishabh.  For a second in the Precap I thought Rishabh was going to think he was the one Preeta loves thank god he asked who do you love to Preeta?Preeta will probably clear the situation but I do feel like this means Rishabh's confession is down the line very soon.  

Parud78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@3dancelover 
Can we just talk about how Karan has literally slayyed in the past couple of episodes.  This man makes me love him even more and Dheeraj's acting is soo good.

Absolutely.. for karan/dheeraj acting chops⭐️⭐️👏

Rakhi finding out about Kareena Bua : for some reason I feel like in the climax of events Rakhi is going to play a role when they expose Sherlin and Kareena Bua.  Because Rakhi is the only one who knows that she never said don't release Sarla and punish Preeta.

This is an interesting point.. yes rakhi may play a role into unmasking sherlyn and bua...

Karan validating Kareena and Sherlin - this is so important.  This is where I realize how smart Karan is this boy does not get enough credit for his "chalakness" He like us knows that Sherlin is prone to making mistakes which is a huge fault in her evil plans.  Also I am waiting till Kareena bua finds out about her ex husband.  I want his entry soon

Like someone else pointed out he is not a typical ekta ML.. this guy solves problems pretty       quickly  does not drag for months..

Coming to PreeRan
- I love how Karan teases her but loves to watch her reactions like miss karti na mujhe .  And then he just listens to her say yes that she was thinking about him.  I feel like he enjoys her attention.  When she said I love you too Karan (a point where I freaked out pretty much jumped up and down and then calmed myself) he didn't think into it he knows her and why she said that but he loves the attention ESPECIALLY from Preeta.  I love the bye baby at the end so cute.

Yes you are not alone in jumping up and down...😃 and yes he just loves to tease her ..so he finally made her admit that she is behind him and that she loves him.. in  a humorous way😊

Edited by Parud78 - 6 years ago
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Should we move to the next AT now?
CutelySimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angrita

Guys can we expect good amount of preeran scenes tomorrow?? Aaj se mera dil ni bhara..i want more of them..more n more..😛

But i don't think so we will get to see much of preeran tomorrow..

Yes true..we need more preeran..phone conversation is not enough..as he himself said, " saari baaten phone par kar logi"..tomorrow most probably all Rona dhona is going to happen..Wednesday onwards we will get our preeran
Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh man, today's posts are all about Karan and that guy sure deserves it! I just love the current state of their relationship right now. They are so comfortable with each other and for once they are working together to help their families . Hopefully this track will help them realise how well they are suited .

Anyway I actually wanted to talk about Kareena Bua today coz everyone's already sang plenty of praises for Karan :) I just cannot understand why and HOW Kareena bua is still taking Sherlins side ! On one hand she says that she cares about her family and next minute she's helping someone who nearly killed a family member !
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
*AT closed*
proceed to next one