Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpa_akki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I didn't watch today's episode yet but read the update
Can someone tell me if Preeta was actually serious about loving Karan?

Nope...just a slip of tongue...as u know Karan is so mischievous...always make fun of her ๐Ÿ˜‰
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Either one of us is writer for the show or the writers are following our AT. As said earlier, one of the sisters did hear Preeta sayinng 'I Love you' to Karan. And i am glad that it is Srishti. Kritika is already a PreeRan shipper and now Srishti has joined the bandwagon. ๐Ÿฅณ
Karan is such an adorable character. That guy is slaying it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I am sure Karan Sherlyn ki keh ke lega. And hats off to his acting skill, Kareena aur Sherlyn dono maan gaye. 
And Precap ๐Ÿ˜ก God! I don't want R to confess his feeling or love. Yeh raita failayega pakka. 

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Overall wonderful episode. ..and the highlight is ofcourse the Karan luthra๐Ÿ˜ณ He is so cute adorable and smart too..and above all today No Preetha' JI' jaap today from Rishab's side..He is tolerable today but...again irritating in the Precap. ..and I love Rakhi yaar ..she is the best understanding mom in the world...and not to forget I Love my Dimple boy ๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ
Rhea_Choudhury5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rishabh's confession coming soon guys. Rakhi's life hack lessons gave him some sense of right and wrong. Also did anyone notice, he had his stubble back again in the precap?? ๐Ÿ˜† Karan is the real deal anyway.. always surprising us with his enviable charm. 
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Maniac

I'll repeat.. Karan is the unconventional EK ML that stands out because of everything. He gets excited like a kid like his counterpart in parent show, he has the smartness to deal with even the craziest evil Karina buas (just like my most favourite ML โ˜บ๏ธ) and he's half way to being infatuated towards Preeta, he is extremely adorable, he is a good flirt ๐Ÿ˜† and he (supposedly) plays cricket like VK... Damn, I don't even need anything else. 

Can they give us more and more of Karan Luthra at all times ๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly yaar..karan luthra is undoubtedly the best..i repeat the best ML of EK..he is suchh a sweetheart..he is best in everything.. be in smartness flirting love for family seroiusness fun.. everything..my god..his acting skills in front of the duo.. "main uss preeta pe bilkul bharosaa ni kartaa..main toh tumpe bharosa kartaa hu" he just nailed it..
I m just falling in love with him more n more with each passing episode..โค๏ธ
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
What will be kareena bua reaction after knowing sherlyn secret...??
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angrita

Exactly yaar..karan luthra is undoubtedly the best..i repeat the best ML of EK..he is suchh a sweetheart..he is best in everything.. be in smartness flirting love for family seroiusness fun.. everything..my god..his acting skills in front of the duo.. "main uss preeta pe bilkul bharosaa ni kartaa..main toh tumpe bharosa kartaa hu" he just nailed it..
I m just falling in love with him more n more with each passing episode..โค๏ธ

I am falling in love with him since the last three episodes only. That is saying something. Usually, EK shows are my mom's forte because apparently they studied from the same institute of TV show making (lol I am kidding if somebody doesn't get it ๐Ÿคฃ) She can legit tell me the future of a particular track on point. And this only happens with EK shows. Baki shows that I have followed, she turns out to be wrong, but EK show never.

Back to the point of why Karan is by far so amazing that I have instantly grown to like him is because of Thursday's precap. Like we had Karan accusing Preeta and shizz and I got annoyed that it always comes down to first the woman going all abla and then the ML insults her like roadside trash and he realises his mistaks and apologies profusely. Continue this cycle for a thousand and ten times and you hav a show running for a decade.

But then. Karan played smart with Sherlin (or Sherlyn or however it is spelt) The precap gave me SSO feels (I had to mention hin because I am d4awing parallels NOT comparing). He actually used the organ callec brain and had me on my toesโ˜บ๏ธ I am proud of Karan Luthra ;)

Lol, rant ho gaya๐Ÿ˜†
Angrita thumbnail
I loved karan's way of telling
 "helllooo..mujhe miss kar rahii thi naa" 
"Love you kaa meaning yaahi hota hai" 
"Bolti jaao bolti jaao..mujhe accha lag raha haii"
God.. he is so damn cute yaar..
Angrita thumbnail
Guys what do u think about the precap?
Will rishab think that preeta is in love with somebody so he should stop dreaming(m using this word coz that's what he does) about her?
Or he will think that she might like me so he will confess..??

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angrita

Guys what do u think about the precap?

Will rishab think that preeta is in love with somebody so he should stop dreaming(m using this word coz that's what he does) about her?
Or he will think that she might like me so he will confess..??

I am afraid he might think that Preeta is in love with him and after Sherlyn's true face is revealed, he will ask him mum to send his rishta for Preeta. ๐Ÿ˜ก