Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Couple name for Sameer and Naina?

Aarav786 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am back to India Forums after so long which makes me quite happy as well as surprised. Being such a choosy person regarding shows, I seriously didn't expected such a down to earth show will air on Indian TV that I'll have to come back here!😆
YEH UN DINON KI BAAT HAI <3
I have so much to say about this show. I'm not a 90s kid, but this show took me to those days where life was the complete opposite of what is it today! Internet, cycles, water bottles, family and even love is different to our current era. Sameer and Naina & their novelisic love story, the narration, the soothing background score, the 90s music, I'm so in love with them. No exaggerated melodrama - just SIMPLY EYE PLEASING!

Well, the show has completed a week (TRP is unexpectedly WOW), and its high time to select the couple name of our cuties. I've thought of a few, (SamAina, NaiSa, NaiMeer ect ...) Just comment down some of your choices. The one which looks classy enough will be selected!👍🏼

Keep watching the show! Mon-Fri 10:30 on Sony! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prasenjit03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarav786

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I am back to India Forums after so long which makes me quite happy as well as surprised. Being such a choosy person regarding shows, I seriously didn't expected such a down to earth show will air on Indian TV that I'll have to come back here!😆</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">YEH UN DINON KI BAAT HAI <3</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I have so much to say about this show. I'm not a 90s kid, but this show took me to those days where life was the complete opposite of what is it today! Internet, cycles, water bottles, family and even love is different to our current era. Sameer and Naina & their novelisiclove story, the narration, the soothing background score, the 90s music, I'm so in love with them. No exaggeratedmelodrama - just SIMPLY EYE PLEASING!</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Well, the show has completed a week (TRP is unexpectedly WOW), and its high time to select the couple name of our cuties. I've thought of a few, (SamAina, NaiSa, NaiMeer ect ...) Just comment down some of your choices. The one which looks classy enough will be selected!👍🏼</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Keep watching the show! Mon-Fri 10:30 on Sony!</font>

SaNa
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I feel SaNa is short and sweet ❤️ Edited by Anu_LoveRain - 6 years ago