NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am not sure tho. But I think HOS would have done better under Shakti. Because Shakti is amazing in wacking. She would have been brought the best in them. I love Punit and his choregraphy. Infact he is my fav ampng the 3. But I feel he couldnt enhance HOS. He gave them the visual brilliance and all but their dance just remained the same.
I think Shakti could have brought out better dance from them.
There was small hyundai car ka segment where HOS danced with shakti and tbh that was better than many of their acts itself. And shakti/bert choreographed it. So I think HOS could have done better under shakti. 
Like top8 aate but deserving hokar aate.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
maybe , I don't know
 their acts were beautiful but dance was not much  and repeatitive

we can just think with if buts 

Shakti will again  dance with them this weekend
NAUCholic thumbnail
Exactly..we are not sure. But p was never able to enhance their dance. Their dance was same as the auditions. Because Shakti is such a strong dancer in wacking , she could have used them better. The thing with P is neither him nor anyone from his team were strong in wacking. So he could give them the visual part. But not the dancing itself.
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

I am not sure tho. But I think HOS would have done better under Shakti. Because Shakti is amazing in wacking. She would have been brought the best in them. I love Punit and his choregraphy. Infact he is my fav ampng the 3. But I feel he couldnt enhance HOS. He gave them the visual brilliance and all but their dance just remained the same.

I think Shakti could have brought out better dance from them.
There was small hyundai car ka segment where HOS danced with shakti and tbh that was better than many of their acts itself. And shakti/bert choreographed it. So I think HOS could have done better under shakti.
Like top8 aate but deserving hokar aate.

I think so too that Shakti would have better their craft. 😊 Though Punit created some visually spectacular performances with them, my fav being the tree act.

And IMO Chow would have been phenomenal with Punit's creativity.
NAUCholic thumbnail
^Exactly. HOS should have been switched to shakti instead of chow.
She could have used HOS greatly because her wacking is so strong. Punit couldnt enhance their dance but Shakti could easily have.