Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: NAUCholic
I am not sure tho. But I think HOS would have done better under Shakti. Because Shakti is amazing in wacking. She would have been brought the best in them. I love Punit and his choregraphy. Infact he is my fav ampng the 3. But I feel he couldnt enhance HOS. He gave them the visual brilliance and all but their dance just remained the same.
I think Shakti could have brought out better dance from them.There was small hyundai car ka segment where HOS danced with shakti and tbh that was better than many of their acts itself. And shakti/bert choreographed it. So I think HOS could have done better under shakti.Like top8 aate but deserving hokar aate.