Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPayal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
dewcute, this is one of the best articles I have read on ZKM. 
Also, it is sad to see how the TRP has dropped and it wins no awards. Something needs to happen!
dewcute thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPayal

dewcute, this is one of the best articles I have read on ZKM. 

Also, it is sad to see how the TRP has dropped and it wins no awards. Something needs to happen!

Its Your First Post!Welcome to the Forum๐Ÿ˜Š
cvdmerwe40 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Originally posted by: dewcute

I think the waiter got lost in Zkm triangle๐Ÿ˜†

I am a little girl with already a bf back home,seeing Ajay and waiter both slipped away from my hands,I would prefer to be single in this Zkm land for a while .

๐Ÿ˜ฒ here me was think we will have a wedding soon๐Ÿคฃ
ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
     Jiya, thousands of match sticks are made from a tree but a single match can burn down the entire tree ๐Ÿ˜† Ajay is carrying this blazing torch for Mehak & leaving no stone unturned to ignite same reciprocation from her whereas for MehRya the fire was leaping at nerve endings .. talk about karma & it's ways of getting back  ๐Ÿ˜†
    Seriously though, this method of trying to control the situation through remote control  (things might go out of control) by Shaurya & the "capable " lawyer is like walking on thin ice with ruthless intent of maintaining status quo & going on with this murky facade is getting dirtier,darker & dangerous & Shannas are painfully being pulled down & plummeting with unnecessary constant worry with an old fragile PD to pregnant Sonal are on tenterhooks, also by keeping their spouses in dark both Kanta and Karuna shaking the very foundation of their marriage.. nothing makes much sense, material comforts are overpowering mental peace 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dewcute

Its Your First Post!Welcome to the Forum๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome to the forum payal ๐Ÿ˜ณ
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Damn.. could have replaced it with Meri Jiya ๐Ÿ˜†

dewcute thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Jiya, thousands of match sticks are made from a tree but a single match can burn down the entire tree ๐Ÿ˜† Ajay is carrying this blazing torch for Mehak & leaving no stone unturned to ignite same reciprocation from her whereas for MehRya the fire was leaping at nerve endings .. talk about karma & it's ways of getting back  ๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously though, this method of trying to control the situation through remote control  (things might go out of control) by Shaurya & the "capable " lawyer is like walking on thin ice with ruthless intent of maintaining status quo & going on with this murky facade is getting dirtier,darker & dangerous & Shannas are painfully being pulled down & plummeting with unnecessary constant worry with an old fragile PD to pregnant Sonal are on tenterhooks, also by keeping their spouses in dark both Kanta and Karuna shaking the very foundation of their marriage.. nothing makes much sense, material comforts are overpowering mental peace 

Never thought trees could have something to do with MehRya๐Ÿ˜†

U are really good with words !I really want to know,are you like a Professor ,Author or Orator?๐Ÿค”
dewcute thumbnail

Originally posted by: PristineSoul

Damn.. could have replaced it with Meri Jiya ๐Ÿ˜†

I know๐Ÿ˜ญ

But what to do? that langoor is after Mehak!๐Ÿ˜†