Zindagi Ki Mahek

Ajay said 'Meri Mehek' & Mehek is keechad!

dewcute thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I watched the episode...😭

Ajay said ' Meri Mehek' . I was like should I laugh at his stupidity or get angry on Cvs for giving the trademark line of Shaurya to Ajay with his clothes.

Whenever Shaurya said 'Meri Mehek' ,that possessiveness,protectiveness,Intensity and now I feel sad almost like that words are also impulsive hollow words which could be said by anyone!.

Shaurya confuses me! He doesn't want Ajay to touch Mehek but he asks her to go alone with Ajay ,he misses her but he is ready to send her to Ajay or fake divorce her or divorce her for real..dude , Can you like stop confusing me?

The way family is blaming Mehak and Kanta and how Shaurya refuses to say the truth and hiw convincingly Karuna get rid of the doubts of vicky doesn't give a good vibe to me.I am literally done with the ever-dragging negative suffocating track in the history of Zkm!-_-

I was right,Maasi never stops calling Mehek characterless,She goes on and calls Mehak keechad,now wasn't that lovely ??🤢

Shaurya is angry but he isn't ready to let go of his plan. Nehal,sonal and vicky got small amount of brains back. Whole family is blaming Mehak,they are hurt,Jeevan is breaking ties with Mehak and Kanta ,even Karuna asks Shaurya to tell family the truth.But Shaurya is not ready bcoz like every businessman aim,goal plan and its success is most important!😔

There was funny scenes ,like Kanta Jumping to bed and all but can't help but cringe at the negative vibes rather than laugh at the scenes they throw at us!

Nikita is a smart cookie,In the whole show only she is confident of Mehak's love for Shaurya and Mehak will never be of anyone other than Shaurya!. She also figured out Ajay is the bakhra not bf,but the question is In the end who will be the real bakhra? Ajay,nikki,pammi,rohith or MehRya ? Or like always is it our turn to be bakhras aka Scape goats of another astonishingly intense twist??🤪

Edited by dewcute - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This track is really getting dragged...the men's are reacting the exact way anyone in right mind wud do ...
Becoz they are not aware of mehrya and mother co's plan. !

But this divorce drama...this is annoying ...ajay  impressed mehak romantically at his best ...

Bdw jiya , ajay is too romantic these days...lucky u girl ! 😆...
Edited by Thabassum.. - 6 years ago
dewcute thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thabassum..

This track is really getting dragged...the men's are reacting the exact way anyone in right mind wud do ...

Becoz they are not aware of mehrya and mother co's plan. !

But this divorce drama...this is annoying ...ajay was seating mehak romantically at his best ...

Bdw jiya , ajay is too romantic these days...lucky u girl ! 😆...

I dunno the track getting worse day by day and I am afraid thinking,What's next?

So much negativity..!

Ajay is least of my concern as Mehak is in self destruction mode and same is the story of Shaurya!.😭

Sanleema thumbnail
@dewcute - you are already frustrated?? Picture abhi baki hai dost.. if we are lucky (or rather bad luck) we might even get to see mehek and ajay marriage arrangements in the coming episodes...
I don't know why, but suddenly this lawyer is giving me bad vibes.  So far all the mastermind plans of the famous lawyer have just caused more trouble for mehrya.  Who knows, the lawyer being involved with Nikki to destroy mehrya might be the new intense twist we are waiting for...
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Lol GG This drama is so boring. My old SK would already have his property back and would never have left Mehek with your bf.

I watched today thinking today I will see jealous sk.

But all I got was more lines that rhyme with languor, angoor, goor...

Lol I will admit some of the lines are funny. Your smart cookie is installing cameras twice? Did she not install some the other day? When Karuna overheard?

Since when does Ajay call his mom ama or was I hearing wrong. Arnt they Panjabi??

Jiya what did you do to your inlaws? You made them tamil??

Whole Sharma family doing what they do best...OVER REACTING.

But I guess its normal in sucha situation.

And Kantas Jump😆🤣 kantlymics

Lol your post looks like an Anya post so purple.

Still waiting for the jealous part to buffer my net is slow.

Edited by RKDEWAANA - 6 years ago
dewcute thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanleema

@dewcute - you are already frustrated?? Picture abhi baki hai dost.. if we are lucky (or rather bad luck) we might even get to see mehek and ajay marriage arrangements in the coming episodes...

I don't know why, but suddenly this lawyer is giving me bad vibes.  So far all the mastermind plans of the famous lawyer have just caused more trouble for mehrya.  Who knows, the lawyer being involved with Nikki to destroy mehrya might be the new intense twist we are waiting for...

Already frustrated? I am Frustrated every day when I watch or hear about the show!😆

I Just want them to stop accusing and pointing fingers at Mehak!

Nothing is worse than accusing a girl for being characterless,eventhough Its Mehak own plan,I can't see her own family doing that to her and her husband & mothers stand like statues hearing It!

The least CVS can do is to stop this verbal torture!

My dearest Friend ,I requested to U before and I am requesting you again..'Can u like stop giving CVs such astonishingly dangerous Ideas?😔

If that lawyer too turns out to negative..I dunno what will I do😭
dewcute thumbnail
Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

Lol GG This drama is so boring. My old SK would already have his property back and would never have left Mehek with your bf.

I watched today thinking today I will see jealous sk.

But all I got was more lines that rhyme with languor, angoor, goor...

Lol I will admit some of the lines are funny. Your smart cookie is installing cameras twice? Did she not install some the other day? When Karuna overheard?

Since when does Ajay call his mom ama or was I hearing wrong. Arnt they Panjabi??

Jiya what did you do to your inlaws? You made them tamil??

Whole Sharma family doing what they do best...OVER REACTING.

But I guess its normal in sucha situation.

And Kantas Jump😆🤣 kantlymics

Lol your post looks like an Anya post so purple.

Still waiting for the jealous part to buffer my net is slow.

I wrote the post in purple to honour both you and Zra awards😆

Today's episode was bakwas like ZRA and our whining for Meri Mehak Shaurya in twitter is heard by your husband Tewari, he gave meri mehak and Shaurya , he gave a Meri Mehek Ajay🤣 and a shaurya who send his Mehak to a date night with Ajay so that Ajay don't doubt her!🤪

You Dumb cookie ,Me think he called mamma ,anyway I don't care what he calls that pammi as I still can hear maasi calling Mehak keechad!😒

Gymnatics will never forgive u for shipping it with Kanta!😆
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jiya you haven't added a PS note ..can I bash you🤣
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
How dare Ajay call her Meri Mahek...he should start practicing now Meri Jiya😛
Ahhh Shaurya became a confused soul...and we came to know why makers didn't send dolly to zkm triangle...🤢
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dewcute

I wrote the post in purple to honour both you and Zra awards😆

Today's episode was bakwas like ZRA and our whining for Meri Mehak Shaurya in twitter is heard by your husband Tewari, he gave meri mehak and Shaurya , he gave a Meri Mehek Ajay🤣 and a shaurya who send his Mehak to a date night with Ajay so that Ajay don't doubt her!🤪

You Dumb cookie ,Me think he called mamma ,anyway I don't care what he calls that pammi as I still can hear maasi calling Mehak keechad!😒

Gymnatics will never forgive u for shipping it with Kanta!😆

Lol stop hating ZRA that thing is fake who wants best granny award anyway(Anya doesnt care about things like that...She didnt vote😆 memory loss mata can keep it)
Lmao😆Shaurya's mardana ego jagya so long Ajay was holding Mehek he did not care now he cares??
Lol GG if you cheated on Ajay his mom would call you a keechad too its normal...But this plan is a shitty plan
😆That jump was impressive