Mishal's Instagram: Throwback with Mahhi Vij

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Am I dreaming? 😲  Did MR finally oblige to a selfie with Mahhi? 😛 😆  I know this is an old picture, but it's still sweet of Mishy to post a selfie with his LTL co-star.  He's doing his Nakusha fans proud! 👍🏼  Being attentive to your fans and their requests will take you very far in your career. 😃  Our hero seems to be turning over a new life, guys.  Way to go, MR! ❤️
Originally posted by ~DaZZ|ing~

Am I dreaming? 😲  Did MR finally oblige to a selfie with Mahhi? 😛 😆  I know this is an old picture, but it's still sweet of Mishy to post a selfie with his LTL co-star.  He's doing his Nakusha fans proud! 👍🏼  Being attentive to your fans and their requests will take you very far in your career. 😃  Our hero seems to be turning over a new life, guys.  Way to go, MR! ❤️

What a pleasant surprise!!! Yes, it is an old pic but then good for his fans. It seems that he is changing little by little... Good for all his fans..

My prayer to GOD that our hero gets to visit Indonesia and meet his ardent fans...
Originally posted by amivp

What a pleasant surprise!!! Yes, it is an old pic but then good for his fans. It seems that he is changing little by little... Good for all his fans..

My prayer to GOD that our hero gets to visit Indonesia and meet his ardent fans...

I find it odd that he wasn't invited to Indonesia this time with Mahhi. 🤔  Why wouldn't An TV want Mishal's presence at their events for his fans and the publicity of their channel?  He's clearly a favourite among the Indonesians and his social media accounts are proof of his popularity.  I wonder if they'll invite Shabbir in the future. 😕  I hope your prayer comes true, Ami! 😊
Originally posted by ~DaZZ|ing~

I find it odd that he wasn't invited to Indonesia this time with Mahhi.🤔 Why wouldn't An TV want Mishal's presence at their events for his fans and the publicity of their channel? He's clearly a favourite among the Indonesians and his social media accounts are proof of his popularity. I wonder if they'll invite Shabbir in the future.😕 I hope your prayer comes true, Ami!😊
me too
Originally posted by zajedno

me too

I have the same question. Let us hope for the best.