Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Beautiful Thread Sunara dear,😊

sorry and million apologies for not sending gifts , I am really not feeling well and so missed my Doll's Bday but my heartfelt wishes for her are always here.
Sucha serene and overwhelmed work by ALLL. ðŸ˜Š

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Trend Alert #HappyBirthdaySanayaIrani Time Today 11 PM & Tomorrow 7 PM Retweet & Spread Maximum!!!

apeedirawit thumbnail
Lots of love ...
Best wishes for Sanaya...She is a straightforward girl...D kindest soul ...A fabulous dancer ...An outstanding actor...Prettiest girl...Wid a superb personality...U r my inspiration to become a positive n calm person along with d tadka of craziness n madness...I hope u get all d success ...Good health n popularity n prosperity in d future ahead ...   be like dis alwaz ...My forever favorite girl... Wishing u a very very very very Happiest bday Girl...Keep shining n spreading happiness all around...Dying to see u on-screen ...Plz come back soon...muahhh 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Beautiful Thread Sunara dear,😊

sorry and million apologies for not sending gifts , I am really not feeling well and so missed my Doll's Bday but my heartfelt wishes for her are always here.
Sucha serene and overwhelmed work by ALLL. ðŸ˜Š

Thank u very much!! And take care! Hope u will feel better soon! 🤗

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Sanaya 
My best wishes for you always. May be all you always be surrounded with your love ones because your happiness lies with them. May you be blessed with the best of health and live life to the fullest. May all your dreams come true and you get everything you deserve. Your Talent, your beauty and your beautiful soul is what makes you special. I wish this year brings you lots of success and prosperity in your life. Stay blessed and Always remain the way you are. Love you always 
Happy Birthday baby.

Sinoofiya thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sanaya ! May your blessings always exceed your age and may every wish you have come true! I hope that your special day is full of fun and happiness and everything that you enjoy. Stay happy and safe. Love you. 
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Hey Gorgeous Girl

Wishing you a wonderful Birthday, May you always be Happy & smiling and spread cheer.  You Lovely person, have a blast on your birthday with family & friends and stay well.

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday to our girl!  Wishing you many happy moments.  Stay Blessed!!

Sunara, Diya and team, great job on the thread.  Thanks for much!!
Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Many many happy returns of the day to the QUEEN of Tellywood Sanaya Irani!
Wish you so much happiness in your life. 

Awesome thread <3
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HAPPY    BIRTHDAY    DEAR   SANAYA  IRANI...
 ON   UR   THIS   SPECIAL   DAY   WISH   U    ALL   D  HAPPINESS,  LOVE   &  PROSPERITY     IN         LIFE...

LOVE   U   MISS   U    &    BARUN   SOBTI  ON   OUR    SCREEN...