Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Dearest Sanaya,

Words fall short as I begin to wish you or in this case just typing a message because it takes me back to that moment when just few months back, one of my biggest dreams came true. Meeting you in person was something unimaginable even a few years ago but as they say 'Jab kisi cheez ko dil se chaho..' And as I reminisce that day,memories begin tumbling...

Sanaya you were gracious as ever,  warm and kind, just like I had heard from various other fans who were lucky to have met you..wearing that sunshiny smile and enveloping me in a hug. That feeling right then is indescribable Sanaya and it is only you who could make your fans and well wishers feel so special and cherished and more importantly, proud for loving you for the way you are. 

The title to this thread couldn't have been more apt, a testament to my words above. Happy happy birthday Sanaya Irani, may abundance of happiness, love and God's choisiest blessings find your way in the years to come ❤️ 

With loads of love,
Abhinaya

P.S. Another beautiful thread again! You guys are the best
Edited by NestleToulouse - 6 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
RES! 
Why this thread is not GA-ed? 

---
UNRES
---
I'm a late lateef as always!!!!😕😆
Wishing yo😎u a very happy birthday Sanaya! Technically it's still 17th September at my place so I'm not late!
Wishing you loads of love and happiness and may all your wishes come true. You deserve the best!!!🤗
From all the characters you've done so far Khushi will always remain my top favourite! Not only because I'm biased and possessive towards the show BUT thanks to IPKKND I got to know a wonderful gem of person...😳
Always stay the way you're, cute bubbly adorable sweet and caring...and thank you for giving us the pinkvilla segment... People don't love you because of your looks but because of your amazing and honest personality... ❤️
Eagerly waiting for your come back...don't make us wait for too long! 😆

Gorgeous thread Sunara and team! You never fail to amaze us... such a Sanayalicious thread! You've put so much hardwork and I hope our b-day girl sees this...

---
excuse me for the kachra stuffs😕

Edited by .sweetchick. - 6 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
You have to watch this! 
credit: FAB.sarun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHyEEqaQouQ
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHyEEqaQouQ[/YOUTUBE]
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

RES! 

Why this thread is not GA-ed? 

Hi!!! It will be GAed at midnight as the b'day is on 17th! I finished everything early this year 😳

@The VM is lovely!!😃
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

credit - katelyn

love u so much barbie doll
hope u have a blast in your birthday
keep rocking n shining my love❤️
and may god bless u always
Hyacinthus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday in advance darling!
God bless u & Keep climbing up the stairs of success all the times !
arezoo.sabti thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
happy Birthday sanayairani More successful More happier for you
princessunara
Thank you for this post

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wish you a very very happy birthday Sanaya. You make the world a better place with your smile. 

Edited by Beauceant - 6 years ago
himanshup85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy B'day Sanaya. May u have a lot more fun on ur birthday as Mohit must have planned some special surprise for u. I wish u a lot more love and success coming ur way.
Mariangeorge89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday to the barbie of india sanaya , thanks for being in our lives thanks for being my inspiration thanks for being such an awesome person with gold heart and soul. I hope 1 day my daughter will b like u such a good humanbeing with pure heart like u. I love to moon and back hope u will come again to Egypt so I can meet u . God bless u may god gives u all happiness and success in life❤️