Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbowveins thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: jaansahiba

Oh plz don't tell me there'll be media at the airport!!!

Anyways interesting one. Am eagerly waiting for the protective Singh oberoi against daksh

Let's wait and watch ;)
and thankyouu ❤️
MITHMA99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting update
Waiting for the next
sims_Creation thumbnail
Ohhh my loved it man absolutely thrilled it ill be from now on i liv3how shivaay understand annika soo much n even i thought that its too early for them to consume n ya  would suggest u to start writing on wattpad cux ur story deserve alottt more better n beautiful response which ur not getting here i think the way u write describe is phenomenal u have some crazy writing skills n by making daksh negative has given a sort of spice to a story cant wait to read next part..
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Daksh is going to mess with shivay...
bad idea...

now that love birds honeymoon over...
good...

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Cutie.gb thumbnail
Waiting  for the nxt part.. 
Cant wait to know how will shivay handle this daksh fiasco... 
Pls update soon.. 
tanu_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Continue it dear 
Waiting
rainbowveins thumbnail

Originally posted by: sims_Creation

Ohhh my loved it man absolutely thrilled it ill be from now on i liv3how shivaay understand annika soo much n even i thought that its too early for them to consume n ya  would suggest u to start writing on wattpad cux ur story deserve alottt more better n beautiful response which ur not getting here i think the way u write describe is phenomenal u have some crazy writing skills n by making daksh negative has given a sort of spice to a story cant wait to read next part..

Thankyou so much babe!❤️
rainbowveins thumbnail

Gosh, it's been so long! I know apologies won't be enough, but I'll still say sorry. And from now on, I'll try my best to dedicate some time into updating this story, and also my other story here, and finish them properly.

Also, this story is approaching it's one-year anniversary! I can't believe it, y'all :')

Chapter-31

"I want to know who the hell did this, alright? And you damn well find out everything in an hour or else get ready to lose your job!

In a rage, Shivaay hung up and flung his phone across the room, where it smashed against the wall and shattered into pieces. Uncaring, he ran a hand through his hair in frustration, and flopping down on his bed, held his throbbing head in his hands.

As his brothers entered the room, they were surprised to see him in this state. They had thought that after coming back from his Goa trip with Annika- which, they had guessed from his happy phone calls at times, had gone amazing- he would be in a good mood. But after coming back from work and college, Om and Rudra had heard from their Choti Ma that Shivaay hadn't so much as looked at anyone, much less greet them, before barging upstairs to his room after coming back from the airport.

"Shivaay, what's wrong? Om asked in a concerned voice, and Shivaay looked up as he noticed their presence. Sighing deeply, he got up and engulfed them in a hug.

"Hey guys, I missed you, he said in a tired voice. Pulling back, Om and Rudra looked at each other in confusion.

"Who sab toh thik hai bhaiya, we missed you too- but what happened? Did you fight with Annika didi? Rudra asked innocently. Shivaay shook his head and went back to sit on the bed.

"No, I didn't fight with Annika. In fact, it's Annika I'm worried about. As Om and Rudra frowned, Shivaay elaborated.

"Well, everything was fine in goa- in fact, it was the best trip of my life, As he said that, his face broke into a reflective smile, "And then we boarded our flight this afternoon to come back home, and everything was fine then too. But as we landed- well, to sum it up, the media was there in the airport. Someone had given them news about Annika and I showing up together.

Om and Rudra stared in shock in that revelation.

"What? But who would have, Shivaay? And what happened afterwards? Did the media see you?

"Well, no, thankfully, Shivaay said, while Om and Rudra sighed in relief. "Khanna came to pick us up and seeing the media, he had the presence of mind to inform us. So I sent Annika through the VIP exit, and came out through the front gate. That's when I found out the media were indeed there for me, since they started asking me questions about my- gosh, I can't even say the word! I swear, who ever leaked this to the media will see the worst of Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Shivaay declared, his eyes shining with fury. Om and Rudra came and sat beside him to calm him down.

"It's okay now, Shivaay. The media don't have anything to broadcast, right? Om asked, and Shivaay shook his head.

"But bhaiya, Rudra started, stroking his chin as he thought it over, "Who would have revealed the news? No one knows about this except us, Khanna and Sahil, right? Oh, and Daksh bhaiya, but he wouldn't have-

"Wait, what? Shivaay exclaimed, turning to face Rudra, "Daksh knows? How the hell would Daksh know?

Om, who had been in deep thinking since Rudra had mentioned Daksh, his mind working in overdrive as realization dawned, slowly stoop up.

"Because we told him, He said, turning to face the other two. "Shivaay, it's Daksh. He's the one who leaked it.

"But O, why would Daksh bhaiya do that? He's Shivaay bhaiya's best friend!

"Guys, what the hell is happening? Shivaay asked as he stood up, not being able to understand anything. "How does Daksh know anything about me and Annika? I never told him!

"We did, Om said with an apologetic look. Afterwards, he and Rudra explained everything to Shivaay, starting from when Daksh had come and told them he liked Annika, and they had had to tell him the truth in order to keep him away from her. As he listened to everything, Shivaay fisted his hands tightly.

"Daksh likes Annika? He asked in a low voice, the possessive side in him becoming dominant at the thought of any other man eyeing his girl. "I'll bloody kill him if he so much as even looks at her!

"Calm down, Shivaay, Om said, "We're not even sure if it was him, but it seems most likely. We didn't tell him that you guys were in Goa, though.

"He could have easily found that out, Shivaay reasoned.

"But Daksh bhaiya is your best friend-

"To hell with best friend! Shivaay yelled. "I swear, if it was him, I'll forget any friendship I ever had with that guy.

"How will we find out if it was him? Rudra asked.

"Leave that up to me, Shivaay said with a smirk, and did his infamous hair flick, his sharp mind already forming a khidkitod plan.

"And I'm telling you, Sahil, the beach there is so beautiful! Pictures mein toh samajh hi nahi aa raha hai!

Currently, Annika and her little kiddo brother who had also come back from Delhi today-with a very beautiful trophy shining with the engraved letters First Prize- Math Olympiad'- were sitting on their bed and showing each other pictures from their respective trips.

"Wow didi, the sea looks so beautiful in this picture! Sahil exclaimed.

"Hai na? Annika smiled, and swiping right to show the next photo, she gasped and quickly hit back and turned off the screen.

"What happened, didi? Sahil asked, a confused pout on his face.

"Nothing, Annika shrugged, "Show me your pictures, na?

Distracting him, she sighed in relief as he again showed her his gallery and started talking about his trip. After all, she couldn't possibly show her brother private pictures of her and Shivaay, right? The particular one that had popped up just now, was one where she was in a bathrobe, while Shivaay was bare-chested. It was a selfie she had taken while he was hugging her from behind, and placing a kiss on her cheek. Smiling shyly and shaking her head, Annika reminisced their trip and wished she could go back to spending time with him at leisure. The reality of what lay in store now had become quite clear in the airport itself, and Annika was scared, to be honest, at what else they would have to face. She could only hope that all the raita got sametified soon, and she and Shivaay didn't have to hide their relationship anymore.

As she was lost in these thoughts, her phone rang, and seeing Shivaay's name on the screen, she excused herself and went out into the living room to take the call. She didn't want Sahil to know anything about the media showing up at the airport, as then he too would start worrying. And Annika was having a hard time as it was in calming down one of her men.

"Hey, She greeted him as she flopped down on their couch.

"Hi baby. I miss you already.

Although they had parted just a few hours back, hearing his deep voice and words made Annika turn slightly pink in the cheeks.

"I miss you, too, She replied, not untruthfully. "How're you doing? Not worrying too much about the airport mishap, I hope?

"Not anymore, Shivaay replied simply, and didn't elaborate. Annika frowned.

"Well, that's good, then. Care to explain, though?

She heard him sigh on the other side.

"You don't have to worry about it, love, he said, and Annika rolled her eyes.

"Oh, come on, Shivaay! This involves me too so I should worry about it! Or do you not trust me enough to tell me what's happening? She asked with a pout.

"Baby, I trust you with my life, you know? But the thing is, we- as in OmRu and me, have an idea on who the person who leaked the news might be, but we're not sure. I'll tell you once we confirm, okay? He said, and Annika hummed understandingly in response.

"Anyway, how's Sahil? And how did his trip go? Shivaay asked. Annika's face brightened up hearing her little brother's name.

"Oh, I completely forgot to tell you! She exclaimed. "Sahil got first prize in his Olympiad!

"Really? Pride and glee was evident in Shivaay's voice. "That's wonderful! Where's the little champ- let me congratulate him. Or wait, let me just come over and-

"Oh no mister, Annika interrupted him, "You're not coming over. Shivaay, you're back home after a whole week, you should spend some time with family!

"This is why I love you, you know, Shivaay said lovingly. Annika smiled.

"Really? Is that only why you love me? She asked boldly. This trip had made her extremely comfortable with Shivaay, to the point where she would now openly flirt with him. Not that she wasn't still shy, because every time they were close or he said something naughty, she would still blush like crazy.

"Trust me, babe, Shivaay said in a husky voice that had her shivering, "There are a lot more reasons for which I love you...

"Okay enough of your cheapda-ness, Annika rebuked even as she giggled, "Now go and spend time with the family. I'll see you tomorrow.

"Bye, I love you, I miss you, Shivaay said, before placing a loud kiss against the phone, which had Annika giggling even more. Hanging up, she went back to her room to spend time with her own family.

Chapter-32

PS I don't remember who wanted PM for this story so I'm sending them to random people from my friend list.

Edited by rainbowveins - 5 years ago
Nohsin10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Totally loved it 
Shark Singh oberoi is back
Thanks for pm 
Update asap