Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Here's What Aditya Pancholi's Wife Zarina Wahab Feels About Kangana

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Trishna Das | September 09,2017

Recently, at the TV show 'Aap Ki Adalat' actress Kangana Ranaut opened up about the mental torture she received from Aditya Pancholi during her earliest phase as a struggling actress. 

The actress shared her early life in the industry on the show where she declared that Pancholi has harassed her for a very long time. However, a close friend of Zarina and Aditya Pancholi said that Kangana's allegations made against Pancholi are false and especially that Zarina refused to help when Kangana asked her to be rescued from Aditya's unwanted attentions should not be believed. Their friend further said that Kangana never went to Zarina with such a request.

Moreover, Zarina's friend revealed, "The fact is that Zarina took Kangana under her wings when she was new to Mumbai and looked after her like her own daughter. She gave her the keys of a spare apartment. Kangana walked away with Zarina's husband in return. This is the gratitude she gets. And now Kangana is making up conversations that never happened. Meanwhile, it seems that Kangana will remain a special controversial character in Bollywood. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabhiKabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Feels" ❓ ❓
More drama in real life than in reel. More acting in real life than in front of camera. 
IhateKhans thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is getting ridiculous... why are they going after the wifes
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aajaoo... Sab kuch na kuch bol lo... Kuch mat chorna
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Let's take  that Kangana asked Zarina for help...then how atrocious it is to first break her house , and then add more whims to zarina life by asking for help , now tell the whole world how heartless zarina is for refusing to help her.
Kangana is one selfish women...it is all about her and do not pay two hoots through what the others must be going through that time. She never cared for Zarina when she took that husband, never cared about Zarina when complained back about her husband and don't care now also taking Zarina  name to show herself as victim. True victim is Zarina here.
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😆 Somebody having extra marital affair with my husband asks for my help to save her from him, what should I do what should I do... hmmm... Million dollar question...

I might prefer happily killing her or them both and go to jail, heartless I am for sure 😆
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe she helped her in early stage like daughter...but later is history. ...🤢
.vineeta. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
With this creepy guy I believe her story more, all know how young girls are exploited by such men everywhere

Also why wives are defending the guys they discarded themselves once. Their kids should thank Kangana to bring their parents together